• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Shippuden filler has mostly been annoying but the pre timeskip stuff was fun. >Hinata getting screentime

Reading wikis over the source should be illegal.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Syo is a character from Uta no Prince-sama (the prince(s) of song), which is an anime I'm watching. So, it's like Ha. That person looks like that character.. But why is it that kind of person?
(Syo is, despite his height, quite manly, in case you were wondering... Idk about the gay dubstep vampire, though |D)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Darn, I got my moonspeak mixed up. I mistook Uta for "truth" rather than "song". My whole post is ruined ;_;

@Lappy - I'd be surprised if I found someone over the age of 13 who didn't think he was. Heck, even Kishimoto himself does, so much so that he made it a core part of his character intentionally (as Sakura made quite clear in Season 1 and as various characters due in many of the episodes throughout).

The sad part is that some mangaka (and Final Fantasy X) think it's endearing to use the annoying character trope, especially for main characters.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Never really found him annoying. His goofy nature was his way of coping with his loner chldhood. Misbehaviour was the only thing that got him noticed, of course he didn't know why people ignored him at the time. His speech pattern and colourful clothing are also a part of that. Naruto is a pretty cool guy.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Oh, indeed there was a reason for his being annoying. He was a child acting out for attention because he was constantly shunned and insulted, that's normal.

Then he got friends and became a hero, but he acted out in much the same manor even during this time, as well as for the remainder of Naruto. It was pretty much the same in Shippuden, but with more crying and less poop jokes.

All of this really culminates into why I think the best part of Naruto was the Retrieval arc. Not only did it have more character development than the entire series did, but it gave a reason to care about all of those previously forgettable Side-Characters (Well, the ones that were involved and Hinata) and questioned anyone's sympathy for Sasuke as a character and whether he deserved it.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

But most of them stink.

EDIT: Hm...it's probably best to explain this, since it sounds jerk-ish OOC. When I was introduced to this saying, it was always said "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and most of them stink". Heck, I didn't even know there was a different version until a few years ago. So, naturally, I feel as if something's missing when people don't say the last part. Granted, the meaning changes when you add it in, but it's hard to resist.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Not really a topic worth risking hurt feelings over, my reason for excluding the last part. That being said if you get hurt feelings over a Naruto conversation you're sure going to hate the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back