• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ametrine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2010
Amazing tiles your using, especially the water, makes so much more of a realistic feel to it... btw, I did give it a go on mapmaking to help ya out, did you get my message?

zt2maniac

Zaniac
Years
I like it, it looks put together. I definitely like the Zorua part and the Legend of Zelda mix . I was wondering though if there will be Fakemon too. Also I'll be willing to help with spriting and rendering

Last edited:

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
Years
I wouldnt say it looks bad just outta plce the ow itself looks cool

agreed. it's an awesome sprite, but I'm not sure if it fits. then again, that could be just because we're not used to seeing that kind of ow with those sorts of tiles. once you get past the "wtf", it's pretty awesome.

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
I like it, it looks put together. I definitely like the Zorua part and the Legend of Zelda mix . I was wondering though if there will be Fakemon too. Also I'll be willing to help with spriting and rendering
Thanks for the compliments. =D

Dew I'm suprised u need so much help, I thought calis projects team was helping you with most things...
I.. left Calis. A few months ago?

I totally aggree with this, it just looks bad.
Now now Peeky Chew, don't need to be harsh.. Have I ever been harsh about your game?

I wouldnt say it looks bad just outta plce the ow itself looks cool
I personally kinda like it.

agreed. it's an awesome sprite, but I'm not sure if it fits. then again, that could be just because we're not used to seeing that kind of ow with those sorts of tiles. once you get past the "wtf", it's pretty awesome.

I agree with you, Vociferocity. I also have to get used to it, but I'll tells ya, one day it's the standard for each and every game, like the DP overworlds. I understand what you are all trying to say... but I think it's just the need to get used to it.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
It's GREAT THE WAY IT IS SOO KIP AP THE GUD THING
SORY FOR BED ENGLISH I AM FROM CROATIA

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
capture001n.png

!!!!!!!!!
!!! O.o !!!
i
`---´​

Amazing! dewitty
How you do to put trees in any place?

OFF: I have a transparent water(The HG/SS) if you want to use it.is very good

EDIT: I change a little the trainer sprite if you want to use it:
img83124.png

Last edited:
Years
The Gen 5 OW is a step up but people just think it's out of place because it's more properly designed for Gen 5's 3D system,I assume. I like it though,i'd love to see how it would move in an animation or video.

The Dewitty

Years
It's GREAT THE WAY IT IS SOO KIP AP THE GUD THING
SORY FOR BED ENGLISH I AM FROM CROATIA
OKAY THAT'S FINE. THANKS!

i like the storline keep going !!
Thanks alot :)

capture001n.png

!!!!!!!!!
!!! O.o !!!
i
`---´​

Amazing! dewitty
How you do to put trees in any place?

OFF: I have a transparent water(The HG/SS) if you want to use it.is very good

EDIT: I change a little the trainer sprite if you want to use it:
img83124.png
Thank you, great job on those edits, but the template is outdated, and I have better ones now.

hey dewitty

great game!!

was wondering if you could tell me how to do that light rays fog if its not too much trouble ^_^
Photoshop, mate ;)

This looks awesome, great work man!
Thanks alot!

This looks awesome,all the way.
Yay! =D

The Gen 5 OW is a step up but people just think it's out of place because it's more properly designed for Gen 5's 3D system,I assume. I like it though,i'd love to see how it would move in an animation or video.
Well, I've had some discussion about the overworlds, and it seems that... the step from gen4 to gen5 is just too big for people. So I edited it, to make it appear more gen4-ish. Just to make the big step less frightening.

maaddogg

Epic spriter in the making!!
Years
i understand you used photoshop,but i was wondering if you could pm me with a tutorial or could show me how to do the fog,its really cool and would be a big help to my game ^_^

credit will be given(which already has been for the use of your awesome tiles ^_^)

The Dewitty

Years
Ametrine was on the second page.. which I couldn't stand. So I'm announcing a huge update today. Keep an eye on the thread!

The Dewitty

Years
Thread updated! Credit to Pokémon Uranium for the awesome thread layout! Expect to see more the coming days, and don't forget to comment, that's what keeps me running! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back