• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts HD ReMIX 1.5

Years
We all knew it would happen eventually, and now it is.

Due in 2013, this will include Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix, RE:Chain of Memories, and the cutscenes from 358/2 Days. Yes, you read correctly- Final Mix, the version with extra stuff that was never released outside Japan, and yes, the cutscenes of 358/2 Days, NOT the actual game itself. Given the title, it can be assumed that there will be a second collection released later, most likely including Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix +, Birth By Sleep Final Mix, and possibly the cutscenes from Coded.

So, what do you think? Excited? Angry because they're released another KH game not KH3 (even though they said they were looking into doing something like this, and none of these are new games)? Indifferent? Do you absolutely despise the series and wish for it to drop off the planet? Let's hear it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm so excited. It's taken me a few days to be able to process this and wow I was embarrassingly excited the night the news dropped. Couldn't sleep I'd wound myself up so much.

Also I heard they're using the Japanese voice tracks instead of the English ones in KH1 despite using FM as the base game in the collection. That's exciting for me because I'm importing (what else is new) and not really a fan of the English voices anymore, haha. But localization will be great because people here will finally get to experience Final Mixes, I assume. :P KH1 is absolutely unplayable without the (rudimentary) cutscene skipping, seriously.

re:com in HD skldjflss NO MORE BLURRY CUTSCENES. <3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I would be excited for this, but isn't this PS3 only? Either way, still really cool and I'm excited to...read Erica's tweets about it and watch an LP of it. XD

Zet

Years
Would be great if an English release could be confirmed,though I'm not sure if I would like to hear Sora's voice for the newer cutscenes(I honestly did not like his voice in dream drop).

And this image explains why SE hasn't announced KHIII yet:
2012-08-06-square-shooting.png

KonohaSkye

Gamer 4 Life
Years
YES YES YESSSS! I do wonder if its going to be released at the same time for everyone. I mean it is a remake so it is possible. I'm so worried since lately games don't come to the states like they used too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I would be more excited for this if I had a PS3. Sadly, I do not, but I am looking forward to it in the case that it does get localized and my cousin gets it or something.

(Though really, I'm not looking forward to having my heart broken by watching the cutscenes for Days again fdhkflsd)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My boyfriend has a PS3 so maybe I'll get this if it comes to the US! It would be nice to have something that just brought together all the confusing plot points of KH. ;_;

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I would be more excited for this if I had a PS3. Sadly, I do not, but I am looking forward to it in the case that it does get localized and my cousin gets it or something.

(Though really, I'm not looking forward to having my heart broken by watching the cutscenes for Days again fdhkflsd)

Going to have new cutscenes for Days.
Reaction commands for KH1FM looks really good. I hope it has cutscenes skips for it, not like kh1fm when you die, and you can skip, but i mean from the start.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Years
A PS3 release of CoM and FM? With HD days scenes? CRYING OF ABSOLUTE JOY RN ;______;

So is this just a Japanese only game? If so that totally sucks, I was so looking forward to an English release of CoM. ;;

I came across this whilst looking into it; http://zoknowsgaming.com/2012/09/28/disney-employee-hints-western-release-kingdom-hearts-hd/ It doesn't actually 100% confirm anything but it's a flicker of hope, right?

I'd say there's a good chance that it'll be released outside Japan. I don't know why it wouldn't- everything's pretty much already been translated. The most that would need to be done would be to translate a few lines of text at the least, probably do some voice work for the Days scenes, and MAYBE redub Sora and possibly Ansem's lines for KH1. I've also read that there was apparently some sort of hint towards this at in KH3D (I've yet to finish it, so I don't know for sure), so that probably increases the chances a bit.

Plus, it's KH. They'd be missing out on a TON of money if they didn't >_>

Back