• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10th Anniversary Chatot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
So I barely did anything his year because of school, wahhhh. D:

Next year better be during the summer like it usually is.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Are people still freaking out about December 21st? After that report where scientists discovered unfinished Mayan calendars, I'm not worried anymore. The Mayans ran out of toner and they couldn't go to the Mayan Staples because of the Spanish armada.

I never believed in it in the first place. No one can predict the end of the world imo.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I , as a Christian , personally believe that God is the only one who knows and that's why I say it's fake , though that's just my beliefs.

There is also many other factors such as leap years not existing back then that make the Mayan's calender wrong.

Koyan

Ghost/Dark Trainer
Years
I agree with you there. The Mayans couldn't have just known when the world would end... Maybe they just ran out of room. /shrug

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Except he's wrong because the Mayan calendar was based on days. They obviously didn't have our years so it was calculated based on the days by modern scientists who included leap years.

The more you know~

Echidna

Years
I , as a Christian , personally believe that God is the only one who knows and that's why I say it's fake , though that's just my beliefs.
Same. :p
Except he's wrong because the Mayan calendar was based on days. They obviously didn't have our years so it was calculated based on the days by modern scientists who included leap years.

The more you know~
>___>
Way to reassure us lol. /shivers

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Thanks for the wonderful time here PC! PCX has been great! Ten years is a long time for a website, here's to ten years more!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I don't believe in it anymore lool. I used to be really paranoid but once Ole left I forced myself to be like "NO, HE MUST BE BACK BEFORE WORLD ENDS" so thus it won't end either way for me. :3

Koyan

Ghost/Dark Trainer
Years

The more you know~

Thanks... I'm now much more depressed than I was 5 minutes ago...

Years
I really enjoyed this event, and if I end up getting supportership from the History Quiz it would be the best birthday gift ever.

Cheers to PC! And let's keep going for 10 more years!

Echidna

Years
YAY! Anniversary lol! Happy 10th Anniversary PokeCommunity, now let's make it 20! :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
That was really fun! I was able to do more events than I expected and I'm getting a new shiny Eevee out of it (hopefully as soon as Team Fail or TwistedPuppy responds to my VM) and a buttload of emblems.
I was really happy I could see all the movies too. So for my first get-together on PC I'd say I had some good results. I had a good time thanks to everyone who hosted events and I'm glad to be apart of PC. So Happy Anniversary PC! Here's to 10 more years and I can't wait for next year!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Toujours, professional depressor and/or fearmongerer.

Cid

Years
Actually, it's been about an hour since September 30, 2012; 11:59 PM (EDT).
That is, if the Internet clocks do not lie.

Anyway, I enjoyed PCX a lot! I got to participate in quite a lot of events like the PC History Quiz, Word Games and the PCX Trivia Challenge. So adding that to Retro Gaming Event and Scavenger Hunt I mentioned yesterday, that's five events. I'm surprised that despite being late, I think that's a bit more active than how I was last year in GT8. Hooray!

And since PCX has come to a close, here's to many more years to come, PokéCommunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back