• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help valuing a card.

CDR

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
So I was going through my old cards I had stashed away today. I found a few holographic first editions, most are nothing special, but I did find a Holographic 1st edition Koga's Weedle, I cannot find another one of these cards anywhere online nor a price from any of the price guides. Any idea of a value/rarity?
Thank you.

Years
So I was going through my old cards I had stashed away today. I found a few holographic first editions, most are nothing special, but I did find a Holographic 1st edition Koga's Weedle, I cannot find another one of these cards anywhere online nor a price from any of the price guides. Any idea of a value/rarity?
Thank you.

Mind posting a picture as an attachment to your next post? That does not sound like anything I've heard of before and I'm inclined to say it's a fake, but I want to be certain.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
wait i think i have a kogas weedle let me check

nope i don`t i have over 300 base set cards and no weedle i mean kogas weedle ihave like 3 weedles anyways i think its fake.

Last edited:

Melodytlg

Melody
Years
Koga's Weedle 1st Ed isn't really worth very much.. Maybe a dollar in mint? And from what I know - it's not a holographic version of that card. But it would be very interesting to see a picture :)

Back