• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hollow Mysteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
how do you evolve budew? levelup or happiness?

Or maybe he didn't really added Gastly in the game.
There's no forgot in the game because that depends on the creator
What Pokemon is catch-able in the game that she/he'll put in game.

there is a gastly in the game.... but im talking about the list of pokemons and where to catch it... gastly is not included there...

by the way does budew evolve by happiness or by level up?

does this hack sell tm thunder or thunderbolt?

i have noticed.... the rival (the one wearing white) does not go away after the events..
i went back to the first town and walked all the way again to the hot spring....
the rival will still be there in the place where he had given you the national dex... and he will be blocking the the way to ontak heart again in the hotspring.. talking to him will not make him go away

Last edited:

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
I haven't played a good hack in a while and this one seems like it's good. I'll download and playthrough this one then report glitches/bugs in the game to you. Thanks for finishing the hack, there are a lot of unfinished projects on this website...

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
hi, i got all the badges. Where and how do i get to the elite 4? thanks a lot!

btw great game

Years
I am commenting by phone and for some reason it won't let me quote people.

However to answer some questions: Gastley is still in the game but it can't be found in the wild. The glitch that was mentioned with Freddy blocking some of the paths is unfortunate and I did not encounter this problem when testing the game. I am not sure about how Budew will evolve off the top of my head but the evolution doc you got with your download should tell you. As for Thunder or Thunderbolt, I think that you may be able to buy one of them from the Mart in Kingstone City. And the last thing, The E4 is found North of Cutaway Villa through the Final Frontier.

Also thanks for the comments as well as for playing through, I will look into the glitches that people have mentioned and hopefully I can fix them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

However to answer some questions: Gastley is still in the game but it can't be found in the wild. The glitch that was mentioned with Freddy blocking some of the paths is unfortunate and I did not encounter this problem when testing the game. I am not sure about how Budew will evolve off the top of my head but the evolution doc you got with your download should tell you. As for Thunder or Thunderbolt, I think that you may be able to buy one of them from the Mart in Kingstone City.

Also thanks for the comments as well as for playing through, I will look into the glitches that people have mentioned and hopefully I can fix them.

However to answer some questions: Gastley is still in the game but it can't be found in the wild. The glitch that was mentioned with Freddy blocking some of the paths is unfortunate and I did not encounter this problem when testing the game. I am not sure about how Budew will evolve off the top of my head but the evolution doc you got with your download should tell you. As for Thunder or Thunderbolt, I think that you may be able to buy one of them from the Mart in Kingstone City. And the last thing, The E4 is found North of Cutaway Villa through the Final Frontier.

I think budew still evolves by happiness. Because he evolved after i bombed him with medicines...

Thunder and thunderbolt is not in kingstone city... ... And theres another glitch where the prof is chasing after the darumaka... After you finish this event, went to the next town and go back again to the place where you found the prof and the darumaka and darmanitan, they will be there again and if you interact with the darumakas and darmanitan, the game will freeze

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
I dont know if this happens for everyone, but any attack that has a slight chance to make a pokemon flinch, makes them flinch every time and Its getting really annoying. Every single person in team rocket(dont remember what it is in the game) has a darumaka that knows headbutt and it makes my pokemon flinch every time. Same thing happens when I use bite. Please fix this.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
I dont know if this happens for everyone, but any attack that has a slight chance to make a pokemon flinch, makes them flinch every time and Its getting really annoying. Every single person in team rocket(dont remember what it is in the game) has a darumaka that knows headbutt and it makes my pokemon flinch every time. Same thing happens when I use bite. Please fix this.

maybe youre just unlucky... Hahah..
Never happened to me.. It must mean you need to train your pokemon so that they will go first during battles

--------> the game crashes when you heal in the elite4 building

Last edited:
Years
can someone tell me where is the exp share?
You will be given the exp.share after the Darumaka event from memory. If this is wrong and someone else knows, feel free to let me know where it actually is.

I don't understand why this would be the case because I did not make any changes to any moves or add moves or anything. I would have no idea how to patch something like this :( .

maybe youre just unlucky... Hahah..
Never happened to me.. It must mean you need to train your pokemon so that they will go first during battles

--------> the game crashes when you heal in the elite4 building
Ok thanks, I'll see if I can fix this one.

QUOTE=patchlist;7960301] Thunder and thunderbolt is not in kingstone city... ... And theres another glitch where the prof is chasing after the darumaka... After you finish this event, went to the next town and go back again to the place where you found the prof and the darumaka and darmanitan, they will be there again and if you interact with the darumakas and darmanitan, the game will freeze
On a side note I am noticing that people are having different problems, many of which I have no idea how they could occur, ie: some Pokecentre's freezing the game. I don't know why this happens but I felt as though it would be worth mentioning.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, I'm not sure where to get the TM's, that's one thing that I didn't keep track of when I made this hack. As for the event, I will check again, as I will with the freddy events, but when I tested them, I didn't have a problem, so I am not sure how this is happening.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
I think that you get it in Cutaway Villa. It's been a while since I added it in, and I forgot to keep track of this. However, I do know that you have to talk to someone to get it. If you still can't find it, I'll go through the game again and see if I can find it.

talk to the guy blocking the world map warp entrance in the last town... Also i think exp share is also given by a guy blocking a world map warp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back