• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Geuss what guys, I got another question for you! :)

Which of these starterkits would you use if I made them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeM0nFiRe

Running for Supreme Ruler :)
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 8, 2022
So If my Pokemon starter kit works out, How many people would use a different starter kit made by me?

Years
Hey Demonfire, glad your back.

Well, I think you should finish the Pokstarter Kit first, I mean, don't get too ahead of yourself, you may end up crashing and burning. (I dont know where I got that from, o.o)

Anyway, if you do become succesful in starter kit making, then the Zelda one would be good, and perhaps a Dragonball z starter kit? Like on the gba games.

Good luck! =)

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
Yeah, don't get ahead of yourself, but nobodies ever done that, you could be known not only as the guy who finished a pokemon starter kit, but you could be the STARTER KIT GUY! That'd be cool, and I think if you did well, or even decent on your pokemon starter kit, people would use your other ones, which I think would be even better than Pokemon because it's in my opinion one of the hardest games to imitate due to th CBS and stats and stuff.

Good Luck,
~PokeCreator_09~

DeM0nFiRe

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 8, 2022
Hey i plan on bein the starter kit guy soon but, as i've said before, i must be elected supreme ruler :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2007
lol, buddy I think you are getting ahead of yourself. But, if you did become the SK Guy I would Send in my Shrimpkin Army to take over any place you wished to be the "Supreme Ruler" of. lol! Well, I would certanally use a TCG one, as I AM makeing a card game ^^

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
I would like a functional Pokemon starter kit. Also, I would like a Yu-Gi-Oh! Starter kit, if possible. (But you really should stick with one project)

DeM0nFiRe

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 8, 2022
Dudes, don't worry. I am not starting any other starter kit until I finish the pokemon one. And I'm gonna try a TCG one eventually but it's gonna be pretty hard.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
wow thanks :) i cant wait for the pokemon starter kit to come out ;)

Back