• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Mitchman

Banned
Years
PSSSH carlos might but i do. If i had my wii online and owned SSBB unlike playing on my friends wii you would have been owned. Owned i say! Seriously i had what 50 wins in a row with link? Yep 50. *laughs maniacally*
Also thats what i have mangfox for. Reading OoT.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
hmph, trust me. When I say I'm good I mean I'm good. My friends only beat me when I'm hungry or distracted. Pit flies and Link can't touch him.

But then again the Wii is not mine... T_T and the inter at school has a password and we don't know it.

But SSBB at school is SUPER FUN! get's your stress level down really low. and the classes are just so easy after that.

Anyway, answering Kagara; I think there might be... or maybe it was Fan created I don't know but I think I saw one.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Nope no PH manga yet. But what the hell?! You guys got a wii at school?! Sweet. We dont even have TVs. And lol of course playing video games makes your school day better. I know it does for me! But no just no. Pit may fly but link has arrows. And bombs. And that boomerang. I create hell for pit.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Nope no PH manga yet. But what the hell?! You guys got a wii at school?! Sweet. We dont even have TVs. And lol of course playing video games makes your school day better. I know it does for me! But no just no. Pit may fly but link has arrows. And bombs. And that boomerang. I create hell for pit.
My brother's school has a Wii :\ Sounds cool

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I guess thats pretty nice to have. I mean were i am if you own a wii you have to stay in the dark. Well a bit. I mean i have retired poke-fiends as friends and well they know i play nintendo games not pokemon so yeah if you have those kinda friends its cool to own a wii (and not to mention they find motion control the next best thing since uh pro evolution) but if you dont then well stay low they will attack you with their speeches of holiness aka PS3 and I-phone. What truly amazes me is my teacher freely asking what games you play and he going oh yeah a PS3 totally love soul calibur 4(and him being 40 is a bit wtf) and i saying to him i own a wii and I play Legend of Zelda TP most of the time and him going wtf and me going its nintendos new system and he going nintendo is still around?! I thought they died back with the N64. So i then said slyly well did you like it back then? And he went yah! and i went well OoT? he he went yah so wait TP is the sequel? and i go nah it a game in the series no connections and he goes wow. aand me going well if you like OoT and anything old of nintendo theres the virtual console and i explained. and he was all woah and i was all yah and he was all im buying one. and im all well if you ever get online your wii we can both race each other in MKWII and he was all there is a new one?! and im like yah of course!
Since then i invaded my teacher with the Wii and he cant let go of TP.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Hey, that boomerang does nothing when you know how to make Pit fly right. and as for the arrows, An Angel ring or mirror shield will knock those babies right back at ya. And Pit's arrows can be guided, so no running from my arrows!

Anywhoo, it must have been a fan comic.

And the Wii belongs to a friend of mine and she brings it!!!

We got in trouble for having it! XD XD XD well not really

The janitor was annoyed that we spent time playing after school, says we don't let him clean... yeah right... like we're in the way. We're never in his way and if he want's us to move he should tell us for God's sake. Well, we let the wii rest a day, tomorrow... all hell breaks loose!

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Hi there. I'm a big fan of anything Zelda. I've played the games since Ocarina of Time, my fav is a Link to the Past, although I can't play it because my SNES has died on me, and I've owned every Zelda game made, although my two Oracle games were stolen and my Link's Awakening is glitching badly, showing its age. I read and printed off the scanslated Ocarina of Time manga and put both books into a hard binder. I've read some of Majora's Mask & Oracle of Seasons, but the sites I read them on died before I could finish them. I also have (somewhere) the old LttP manga that was included in Nintendo Power. I carry my stuff around in a green, single strap backpack with the Ocarina of Time style shield sown on it that I had found at GameStop and I recently found a black hat sporting the Twilight Princess Hylian Crest on it at Wal-Mart.

Sorry for all that..I was in fangirl mode. May I join the club?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I've always been curious about why Zelda manga, at least the Ocarina of Time one, had never been released here before now based on the popularity of the series.

Does anyone know if there is a Twilight Princess manga yet?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Hey. ^^ Yeah, I'm not completely sure if you all remember me, but I just thought I'd drop by and say hello. ^^

Seems like Kitsune is handling the new 2.0 better than I could ever handle the original. ^^ Good job.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I've always been curious about why Zelda manga, at least the Ocarina of Time one, had never been released here before now based on the popularity of the series.

Does anyone know if there is a Twilight Princess manga yet?
I'm going to guess based on the past performance of Nintendo comics?

There's plenty of Pokemon manga and only a handful made it over here - and that was only when Pokemania was at its peak.

Nintendo had some comics in the later 80s/ early 90s. Dunno how well those did.

zkid0605

Pokemon Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 21, 2009
I want to get Zelda sooooo bad! but i haven't had the time recently.... boohoo... lol

.Aero

Years
You changed your name.,...... noooooo

*runs away*

It's true. xD I did change my name. The only reason I did it though is each time I try to log in, I end up typing AeroForce22, cuz that's the name for everything else. (Such as my xbox live account, and other accounts and crap) Just makes it easier for me. Plus, I think it was time for a name change, since I have changed myself. It's been almost a year since I've been on (short by 3 months). Haven't lost my CSS-sig styling touch though. Still remember how to do everything. ;D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Do you mind still being called Saba? :3 And will you rejoin our rp? It's kinda on the verge of dying. ;-; Not that I'm free of blame. XD

I'm sorry to say that I'm kinda out of my LoZ fandom, at least for now... As far as my gaming craze goes at the moment, it's all Fire Emblem and Okami...
Perhaps that one day that I pick up my copy of Twilight Princess I'll start jumping back in the LoZ-fandom-world.. XD
So excuse me my inactivity... I shall try to post more again. =)

.Aero

Years
I don't mind being called Saba. ^^ Other's who don't know me yet I'm assuming will call me Aero.

And I'm not in the "zone" I guess for an RP. I'm honestly spending all my writing time writing my own scripted fan-fic based off of Bleach. >.< I hate to be unsupportive, but I just can't do it. (Aside with hobbies and my school work.)

Back