• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...

ElViniaDevine

Rogue of Blood
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Hi... My name's ElVinia, or Lace, whichever you prefer. c:
I just joined today so let me tell you a couple things about myself...
I enjoy writing, sometimes drawing occasionally, and reading.
My interests are Doctor Who, BBC Sherlock, Homestuck, anime series, and I really like cats.
Some of my favorite Pokemon include Umbreon, Zoroark, Ninetales, and Houndoom. I just really like dark and fire types. uwu"
So yeah. That's pretty much all I have to say. :]

VictoriaNovus

Queen of Time
Years
Hey there. You know me obviously, but you should know that you can change a few things like your title from unhatched egg to whatever.

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Hi lace, I am also a new user who has a passion.
Aoassion to become a top artist.
If you need help talj to a blue users, mods

VictoriaNovus

Queen of Time
Years
Good choice with the picture. People on here seem to like others showing off their artistic talent and whatnot.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there ElViniaDevine, welcome to PokeCommunity. If you like writing you might be interesting in stopping by the FanFiction and Writing Section here. You can post your writings there and read what other have written there obviously. If you ever want to show off your drawings, head over to the Art & Design Section. Just make sure you read the main pages rules and the rules of every section you go to.

Enjoy your stay at PokeCommunity :D

Back