• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Am I the only one who would think it was actually pretty funny to see the site owner be banned from their own site?

Dipu said:
NUUUUUUUUUUUU

tina-fey-alec-baldwin-there-there.gif

Years
Pink is an awesome color, imo!

Pink is so not my color. Oshygirls hate pink lol.

If supporters were pink, I would not have adjusted well compared to the transition from blue to green.

Wait, really? That's actually really smart, I never thought of that. Kudos!

Edit: Wait, I'm staff, I can still see invisible people. Nuuuuuuu.

You should have known by now because I'm invisible at the time I posted this. Remember, staff can't escape seeing all those extra names on the online list unlike the non-staff can, but at least I'm glad banned members will all be hiding from me because those strikes look so uncool.

droomph

weeb
Years
Am I the only one who would think it was actually pretty funny to see the site owner be banned from their own site?

I think it happened once over at the site that I boring at. But he got unbanned because it was all a misunderstanding and five iterations of that site later, we're not even close to getting successful! Yay!

And as for the banned member thing it's like
new member regular
GUY THAT JUST GOT BANNED
mod admin
to me because it's the only usergroup with a strikethrough in their decor :p
...I could swear that we made banned users automatically invisible for that exact reason, haha. >_>

well it's there :p it's really weird to see things like IWANTYOURONIXINMYCLOYSTER or DICKBUTTS or whatever regularly stuck in there considering we don't allow those kinds of things in the first place :P

BTW the font used is courier new

Why is it called Courier New

It looks like a typewriter font

and nobody has used a typewriter in about 40 years

It should be like

Courier Midlife Crisis

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I once had my name as TEAM FAIL. Wasn't the best, but it was for different reasons. Razor Leaf would remember. (BTW the font used is courier new.)

Blah, PC crashed. Anyway, I remember that hullabaloo.

tina-fey-alec-baldwin-there-there.gif

Literally just laughed, :'D

Years
From what I recall after seeing old mod celebration threads, Kaori was banned only to get modded shortly afterwards. I have to admit that's one of the most hilarious ways someone got promoted, because usually the member h-staff want to promote in question is often subject to jokes or something.

And iirc Tabor's promotion was a result of two h-staff members saying that people with numbers in their usernames couldn't be staff. I laughed at that when I heard about it.

And I do remember seeing a RUKARIO here at some point, in that banned name format and it made me scratch my head as to why an admin would get "banned".

Sirfetch’d

Booo, I can't see the link. I wasn't around then probably, but I bet everyone was wondering what the hell was happening D:

Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7623713&postcount=9 d:

For people who can't see that - basically a while back, someone was exploiting a vB bug where you were able to register with any username. Thoroughly annoying, but fixed now though.

I don't see anything, guess it's secret staff hangout again lol.

But yeah, it's odd how PC's Pokemon Showdown server allows unicodes, I often had to use them because every good username I wanted was taken (including the main account I use there, Daikenki, in which the "a" is a unicode) and that was how I discovered unicodes, at the time I wanted to retire my OshyHikari name there, which was the account notable for being the one I used to hold voice status on.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
OH, right, now I remember! Iirc, you were banned, too, RL. =P

Oh Jesus Christ yeah, haha. I remember how surreal it was when "Razor Leaf was banned by Razor Leaf" popped up in a thread. And also how the ModCP almost banned the 'both' of us at once before I realised to stop what I was doing and get rid of them some other way. @__@

...banning is fun, guys. 8)

But yeah, it's odd how PC's Pokemon Showdown server allows unicodes [...]

Well, I don't think it was quite as simple as that. Somehow they managed to use the exact same letters without substituting them like people do on the server. I have no idea how, though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Paladin, that gif... X}

The last forum I used didn't cross out the names or anything- they just removed your avatar and signature. I remember freaking out my friends by doing so myself so they would think I was suspended/banned. {:
Then I actually did end up banned and someone thought I was just looking for attention haha.

I've never even been warned here, though. [: Yet.

Edit:
My lack of avatar just totally scared me because I forgot that I removed it. I guess I'm still used to suspended/banned users lacking an avatar.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I've never been banned from a site.

maybe I should make an account on some forum and troll just for the hell of it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Never been banned/warned/infracted ever on here or on any forum I've been in. My record is clean and will maintain that way. :)

Sirfetch’d

Ohh I don't think I have ever been infracted either. I do remember having a few posts deleted when I first joined though for spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back