• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] The Legend of Zelda: The Imprisoning War [OOC] (M)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Are you all still working on sign-ups out there? I'm only getting updates and finished sign-ups from a few of you. As long as you don't forget the 15th is the deadline to get accepted. Otherwise, your spots will be freed up for new reserves.

Actually, I think I'm gonna have to resign from this RP, mostly because I can't think of an interesting character and also because school is making it so that I have no time to work on an SU. Again, sorry :<

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I'm working on my SU. I don't have much to go either, so I should be done with it soon.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
heretostay: You list that he is a roamer, and that's sort of an issue. Also, I think this would be a perfect character model if he actually wasn't brave, making him very much unlike a regular Goron. It'd also balance him well for the RP. Lastly, how would he have any knowledge of Goron culture if he was raised completely by a Hylian?

Seph: Right, then, the bow is fine. Though still, having a sword with magic potential might be too much. Other than that, I think it's alright.

Purple: Perfect, accepted. This is exactly what I had in mind when I made this RP.

chuckleslucifer: I read through it all and noticed a few things. Firstly, a farm town. How exactly would they have survived with the dark beasts roaming about? Second, the large amounts of training Ace received. I've mentioned it countless times to others, but these characters are /supposed/ to be unskilled and have trouble surviving the wild. Lastly, hired mercenary work. In this time in the world, people did not do that sort of thing. Most everyone was secluded to their own towns/areas where the dark beasts could not infiltrate.

EliteBeats: Shame to hear, though do remember that even if spots end up full I'll continue adding requests to a waiting list.

roen52: I'll expect it soon! Be mindful of the changes I'm making others do, so that mistakes may go without repeating.

I'll be moving the reservation date to the 17th, Friday. This is mainly because I haven't gotten to your responses right away, due to college.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
*Salute* you got it sir. But don't worry, the only way any magic could come to Hrimnir again would be if you made some sort of event where people got more magic to their arsenal somehow and you decided on your own to restore it. Unless something like that happens it's just a fancy metal poker that doesn't break quite so easily as you'd expect ;)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Seph: I'm afraid you'll just have to drop the magic sword. It's not necessarily the fact that it has the durability magic, it's that it has magic. Besides, durability of items can be a factor in this.

Crimson: Once we have more accepted characters. I'm afraid two won't quite cut it.

Sephear

Years
Seph: I'm afraid you'll just have to drop the magic sword. It's not necessarily the fact that it has the durability magic, it's that it has magic. Besides, durability of items can be a factor in this.

Once again, no problem. I will make ze necessary changes

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Theres only 2 characters accepted atm? Whom, just me and thou? or are you discluding yourself because you play the role of a fairy? (I'm not really paying attention to the ooc sorry)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm maintaining Navi as a character to be relevant in the story and help guide the IC if necessary. It didn't count.

You and Purple-Hued Vulture are the two accepted so far.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
heretostay: Even with the changes, I'm not sure I can accept this character. It just doesn't seem to fit well with the RP. I'd suggest you try a new character, maybe even a new race.

Sephear

Years
Well now the only mention of magic is that at some point his family wanted to collect any magical items they could actually find, Hrimnir is just elegant and it's emerald is just decorative.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well now the only mention of magic is that at some point his family wanted to collect any magical items they could actually find, Hrimnir is just elegant and it's emerald is just decorative.
If that's finally changed, then I can say that you are accepted.

Ah? Perhaps I shall sign up for this as well. I shall attempt to get one in within the next couple hours.
Right! The last place has been reserved for you.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
@Dusk Lunacy did you want me to re-submit my SU sheet? or is there something I need to edit?

Back