• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
Omg , its amazing , the graphics are extreme .
The screen of the sea with the many pokemon is ...what makes a good game , showing that their is actually pokemon in the pokemon universe !!
So , please make sure you add more pokemon overworlds to other areas in the game , Im definatly supporting because it looks amazing .

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Don't be an ass.
They might not know the difference, like a lot of others that come to the site.
Be nice and seriously, "your mom" jokes? They're older than history itself.

I thought it was pretty funny. I mean you would have to be retarded to not see the "made in rpg maker xp" at the very beginning. And... Do the graphics look anything like hacks?

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
I thought it was pretty funny. I mean you would have to be retarded to not see the "made in rpg maker xp" at the very beginning. And... Do the graphics look anything like hacks?
Oh, and this happens to be the game development section too, not the hacks ;)
Just noticed the new screens on the front page, they're great!
The new gym leader is good too.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Looks like one of the best, if not the best, remake. Only thing is I highly doubt that this is going to get finished because of the sheer complexity. Even so if it ever gets done it will be at least a year or 2. I would love to see this done though and I encourage you to go as far as possible.
As far as I know, this is not a remake. And there is hardly anything complex.

The progress is good, I'm sure that you will come to the end with this.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2014

Do half of all people do nothing but flame? I don't get how being retarded has anything to do with eye sight, and lastly I don't see a problem with being retarded

Heinze

~ Pixel Artist
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
Loved the first screen!
I really Liked the game!
Please Go on! The undersea tiles are really (I can tell it because I'm Pixel Artist And the Rock undersea/Oversea transition is really good)
I really Loved the Game (Using the game sign XD)

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
This game has the best tiles i have ever seen. Im wondering if youll ever release them so that others might be able to use them.. its just a thought and im pretty shure they will inspire a lot of hackers and more people will come to thiss community... too many possibiltie. wel good luck with all the scripting!

Heinze

~ Pixel Artist
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 1, 2019
This game has the best tiles i have ever seen. Im wondering if youll ever release them so that others might be able to use them.. its just a thought and im pretty shure they will inspire a lot of hackers and more people will come to thiss community... too many possibiltie. wel good luck with all the scripting!

Use his graphics? D:
No.. I don't think it's good... He had a lot of work with them... And after that a noob will just come here ant take it ? D:

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2011
Es un RPG precioso, creo que hiciste un trabajo maravilloso, y nunca me habia sorprendido tanto, ni me habia llegado a emocionar tanto con un proyecto como con el tuyo ^^

Felicidades

It is a beautiful RPG, I think you did a wonderful job, and I never had so much surprised, nor I had come to excite both with a project like yours ^^

Congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back