• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

MSK

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
ohh! i got sahdow ball's tm in dynas city (the house near lake) that boy will give u different tm and each cost $3000. u have to buy them untill u get the shadow ball.so start collecting money.

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
yeah thanks for that, helped alot.

a little bugged that Wichu and OGduke didnt follow through with all their promises with the game..>.> and how they claim that the game was
"finished" cause it aint.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
Hi guys..I've already beaten the Gaia members, and Prof.Oak suggested to me to participate in Torxia League. I'm not sure enough to do that. I just wanna complete my pokedex first. what a nice pokemon..I can't find the Omanyte. would u tell me where i can find that pokemon guys, please?

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
The trading system sounds a bit complicated from the description in the pokemon communication center at
Spoiler:
City.

I got an awesome mystery gift from there.
Spoiler:
Are they fixed or is it random? The woman there told me to check pokecommunity forums to see when/if there is a mystery gift again. How does that work? Do you guys announce it somewhere?

I'm a new member as you can see. I tried to search for my questions but the thread is too big. Sorry if they were answered earlier.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Hi guys..I've already beaten the Gaia members, and Prof.Oak suggested to me to participate in Torxia League. I'm not sure enough to do that. I just wanna complete my pokedex first. what a nice pokemon..I can't find the Omanyte. would u tell me where i can find that pokemon guys, please?
Hi EntA. There is a pokemon location guide for Raptor here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5525338&postcount=3090

I also figured out my questions but I can't understand why the thread dedicated for trade is locked. I think it should have been kept open. I think this thread is used for that purpose too now.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
Okay, I'm on my way to beat the chaos 16 I guess, anyway I decided to level up and capture some Pokemon along the way, before I finish the game. I returned to flanova region, and I realized there's a 4th island, where I don't seem to be able to go, nor by balloon, neither by surfing the sea.
I see there's an emerald path there and another town "jadefeld", and mt Iris. so.... is there any way to go There, or is it just decorative? can you guys help me out?

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
Thanks so much for that guide, den...
about trade thread,.I can't give suggestion for ya...sorry
btw..how long have you played this game???
thanks

I wonder about completing the pokedex..
Did you complete your pokedex, guys..???
What ways can I take to complete the pokedex??
Thanks for your advice..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I've just finished ice gym. 30 hours in. Right now I'm not looking to trade nor I do collect trade worthy pokemon. But if people need a pokemon and write it here, I may catch it if it is on my way :)

I think to complete pokedex that pokemon location guide should be enough. Is it not? I thought every pokemon till gen 5 was included in the game.

@rmmr111
Sorry, I'm not that far in the game yet.

I checked the location guide. Says some Pokemon can't be found in wild. Some we need to evolve ourselves and some need to be traded to evolve unfortunately.

I have trained a Kadabra (current lvl 36, male) from lvl 10 Abra. I forgot it needed to be traded to evolve. It is one of my main party Pokemon with carefully selected learn set. If anyone is interested, I'll trade it with a Kadabra with same move set and same or similar level and stats. Or if anyone agrees to help me regardless, we may trade twice and you can give me back my evolved Alakazam.

My Kadabra:
Level: 36
Ability: inner focus
Rash nature
HP: 80
SP ATK: 111
ATK: 41
SP DEF: 51
DEF: 29
SPEED: 87

Moveset
Teleport
Psycho Cut
Reflect
Recover

Btw, I'm enjoying the game immensely.

Spoiler:

Another thing I noticed is the flutes don't seem to work.

Last edited:

Pokedorkus

Zen Darumaka
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
Hi guys im new to raptor ex and id like to trade my turtwig lvl 9 for a fire/ghost/or psychic pokemon plz reply if your interested

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I don't need a Turtwig as I don't plan to complete Pokedex but I can help you. From the top of my head, I have a level 10 (I think) Chimchar and can look for a specific pokemon for you as well. I'm 40 hours in to the game now, can easily travel between cities. So it won't be much problem if the pokemon you want I already have or have already seen it in the wild. I won't trade in legendaries though.

If you want to trade PM me your pokemon's code or post it here. I'll do the same.

Btw, I could evolve my Kadabra to Alakazam. I started a new game with a separate save file. Caught another pokemon other than starter and rushed to Krypton city to trade. I used the newly caught Yanma to trade with Kadabra from my main save and traded it back once it evolved after trading. The whole process took me about 50 minutes but if I need something like that again, it will probably be 10 miutes or less.

update: I might have PMed you twice for the same thing. Sorry about that.

another edit because the forum thinks it's double posting even if it has been a day after the previous post apparently: BUG: If you go to Mosdeep city, you can surf on land and can have access to inaccessable waters from behind the big building. Only way out I think is a Pokemon who can use Teleport. I used my Alakazam's Teleport.

Another BUG: If you use Teleport from overseas (i.e. last used Pokemon Center is at Mossdeep but you use Teleport from Sootopolis city. You'll be warped to outside of the map, you can move a little but there is no way to go out other than loading the previous save.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
Mr. Casuelden....
Are you sure there are pokemons gen V in raptor EX?
I wonder..where they are..

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Mr. Casuelden....
Are you sure there are pokemons gen V in raptor EX?
I wonder..where they are..
There isn't. I said till gen 5. "till" means the one before is included which means 4 is included but 5 is not.

Also, where did you see me say it? It was in another thread I think because it is not here.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Press the menu button and save from there. At the start the game asks you to adjust buttons. If you don't remember what buttons you assigned, try your keyboard keys or restart if you are not far into the game.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Thanks for doing this game. I'm really enjoying it :) I've read about your comments on game's name on the first post. I think Raptor is cool :D A lucky mistake if you ask me. There are quite some grammatical errors in the game but it's fine because it's not like I cannot understand what you meant.

I'm around 60 hours into the game right now. I think I'm close to the end and that's without trying to catch all the pokemon (i.e. completing the pokedex). Considering it has pokemon up to gen 5 (means gen 5 is not included), it would take many hours longer if I tried to catch everything or evolved them or traded them to evolve.

Your story of making this game is quite an ambitious one. I applaud you. I would never be able to do it.

Years
Who want to fight my team I beating the torkia league with this team.
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Years
Who want to fight my team I beating the torkia league with this team.
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5 pkmn lvl100...thats nice...i KOed your last pkmn swampert with venusaur lvl 90 petal dance...but good team..[ps i won :) ]

Faihz89

Misterious Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
Okay, I'm on my way to beat the chaos 16 I guess, anyway I decided to level up and capture some Pokemon along the way, before I finish the game. I returned to flanova region, and I realized there's a 4th island, where I don't seem to be able to go, nor by balloon, neither by surfing the sea.
I see there's an emerald path there and another town "jadefeld", and mt Iris. so.... is there any way to go There, or is it just decorative? can you guys help me out?
u must beat the torxia league first

my rooster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