• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
9//10

Love the sprite and the simplicity. I wished for the text below to be a darker color but now that I think about it, it works as it is now. It'll look good on both light and dark styles. So yeah, good one. :3

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Who is he!!!!

You could customize the text a bit more, js. Give the links some ~shine~!
6/10

Melody

Banned
Years
6/10

Rapidly flashing GIFs aren't usually very nice to look at, maybe slow it down? Also I think minimalist text somewhat defeats the purpose of a signature unless you don't actually need any text, but in the lack of any useful or meaningful info on your profile for people getting to know you, something in your signature would be useful. It is creative, but there's not any information within the minimal text, despite it being easy to instill plenty of information in just a few characters or words.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
6/10

Rapidly flashing GIFs aren't usually very nice to look at, maybe slow it down? Also I think minimalist text somewhat defeats the purpose of a signature unless you don't actually need any text, but in the lack of any useful or meaningful info on your profile for people getting to know you, something in your signature would be useful. It is creative, but there's not any information within the minimal text, despite it being easy to instill plenty of information in just a few characters or words.

Darling Pachy, there is a reason why I don't have information about me on my profile or in my signature - I don't care. Furthermore, prior to reading your post, I thought no one else cared either. Forgive me for not caring about people not knowing useless information about me. However, I don't think you quite grasp the point of minimalism, my dear child. It's concise and therefore the less info, or text, the better :)

And, uh, Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu, that's a lovely little signature you got there. One line of text, boldly stating information (or in your case, your opinion) about the Windows XP operating system in a very minimalistic way. A true master at hand here, I feel like I know more about you now.
10/10
Beautiful.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
Darling Pachy, there is a reason why I don't have information about me on my profile or in my signature - I don't care. Furthermore, prior to reading your post, I thought no one else cared either. Forgive me for not caring about people not knowing useless information about me. However, I don't think you quite grasp the point of minimalism, my dear child. It's concise and therefore the less info, or text, the better :)

And, uh, Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu, that's a lovely little signature you got there. One line of text, boldly stating information (or in your case, your opinion) about the Windows XP operating system in a very minimalistic way. A true master at hand here, I feel like I know more about you now.
10/10
Beautiful.

why thank you for the kind words
and that sig gets me some intresting pm on my computing forums i go to
i give u a 9/10 for your one

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
dislike the multi-colored text. banner image is alright. The black blank space on the left is distracting

5//10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back