• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It has an i5 processor, 8gig ram, 500gig HD, a blu ray player and all the rest of the stuff you'd expect from a Sony laptop. It's no monster but it'll do what I need it to do.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Perfect timing. Lately I've been wondering what a good brand of laptops to get. What brands do you guys think I should look at?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Build your own pc. XD uhm, lenovo often proves itself cheaper than most other brands, with decent specs.

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Aha, the Dutch coronation... Can't say I watched it (I was in Liège all day, no access to TV), but I do know that two of our television channels broadcasted the entire thing for the entire day. TWO. One might start thinking the Belgian's are wishing for a new king. :B I mean, I did read some stuff in yesterday's paper (no papers on May 1st, national holiday) about speculation when Albert II is going to step down.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

I assume you're from Belgium, Kotowari. I don't know how many channels were broadcasting all of it here, as I spend a good 8 hours at the zoo. (Totally pissing of my mom, 'cause she wanted to watch it all with my sis and I, but oh well XD)

Oh, fun fact: I bought my 3ds in the Media Markt in Antwerp. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Yes, yes, I'm from Belgium and I know that Mediamarkt (assuming you're talking about the one in the Keyserlei, close to the Central Station?). |D I got my 3DS from the Mediamarkt in Ghent (Oostakker), and I got my Fire Emblem Awakening game from the other Mediamarkt in Ghent (Zwijnaarde). \o/ And no, I don't live in Ghent (but I was born there, and now I study there.)

Ahaha, oh, evil you. |D Well, to be honest, I'd rather spend 8 hours at the zoo than watch a coronation.

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Yeah, I was talking about that Media Markt. Went to visit the place with some friends the friday FE got released.

Oh I love going to the zoo. I even got to pet a prairy dog =)

Arma

The Hyena
Years

The don't have much competition here...

Anyway, are there any experts on probability calculus here?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Yeah, it is. I'm happy they got a (small, but big compared to other shops) section for Anime. :3 That means I can buy some movies every now and then.

Also, at the rate this is going, I'm going to finish the first season of Uta no Prince-sama in 3 days. :T I didn't plan on catching up so soon. |D The second season is only on the 4th episode. The wait is going to kill me. [I'm obviously joking here]

No, can't say I'm an expert, but fire away?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Okay, say I'm playing a game, the chance that I win is a fracture t/b. Can you give me the formula that gives me the percentage of winning at least once when I play n times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back