• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Giovannis' Revenge Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
So basically, it's a Team Rocket hack where you play on their side as their boss Giovanni.

I actually always wanted to play as Giovanni rather than just a grunt(like in Pokemon Topaz, which is a Ruby hack) and Pokemon TRE: Team Rocket Edition(though Jesse and James are far from Grunts in their own way, and it's a Red hack to the best of my knowledge). All I can say is, good luck finishing it, and I look forward to playing it :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2014
the screenshots seem really nice! however i dont get used to the hybrid version of pokemons ... so..haha

anyway the hybrid is really a creative idea! good luck!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Im sure everyone knows ow to ips patch. One other thing i need to say is the title screen isnt done, it displays Giovanni by himself. But download it on the first page.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 12, 2023
Hey I tried to play your 'not beta' ...and the starting was great I loved the ship and the giant groudon ..and especially the crushing of the letter...but does the not beta ends at the first lab as I cant get into bug forest??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Just a few ideas for some of your fusions. How about a Scyther/Kabuto fusion, or maybe just using Scyther alone to evolve into a non Rock Kabutops? How about just Evveon for the fusion of Eevee's? That said I can't wait.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Hey I tried to play your 'not beta' ...and the starting was great I loved the ship and the giant groudon ..and especially the crushing of the letter...but does the not beta ends at the first lab as I cant get into bug forest??

Theres alot of the literal game in the total hack, i mean Ive gotten very far, its just
because of my recent update to better sprites and tiles as im suuure you noticed lol
I need to update these ss lol
But glad you liked the start. I'll be updating soon and you have my word on this one,
again , sorry about earlier.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
I love what you done so far. Finally i got to troll my first npc victum,prof. Oak.
Keep up the great work :D

Trust me my friend that, IS nowhere near what ive already put into the game, Dont forget
this is Giovanni, so theres alot of choices you will soon be able to make whether it is to
steal someones rare pokemon, cause thats one of the only ways you can get certain starters...
Theres greater things man just wait and see hahaha

Years
Here are some more Fusion Suggestions.

Rhyperior+Nidoking=Rhyking

Sceptile+Shiftry=Sceptry

Gallade+Roserade=Rosalade

Magmortar+Electivire=Magmivire

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Here are some more Fusion Suggestions.

Rhyperior+Nidoking=Rhyking

Sceptile+Shiftry=Sceptry

Gallade+Roserade=Rosalade

Magmortar+Electivire=Magmivire

This is good i like rosalade and sceptry, however rhyking is more interesting, but idk about
mamgmivire, ill see about that one...

sceptile_zps4c58607c.gif

Nothing very serious done with sceptry though.. Ill credit you , thanks for the help.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Wher to go after beating oak i got hte letter in the plane then what should i do

Thats where it ends ..BUT The events are all already in the game, well, the extent of Beta one.
I only wanted to include a beginning, to tell the story beforehand, and then we can get into the
fun revenge part lol! but yeah ill be updating reeeallly soon this time take my word for it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
i found bugs
1. tile error in the plane
2. tile error in the bench
3. when i save the game in the team rocket base, and restart. my game is ruined.

i love the story so far, and the tiles are good :D

Years
Wow. Looks amazingly like Jiraiya xD Awesome.

Rhyperior and Nidoking are both called The Drill Pokemon. So are Rhydon and Nidoqueen. Here is a bunch more if you want.

Mismagius+Honchcrow=Mismacrow

Clefable+Wigglytuff=Cleftuff

Minun+Plusle=Minusle

Illumise+Volbeat=Illubeat

Zangoose+Seviper=Zanviper

Solrock+Lunatone=Soltone

Huntail+Gorebyss=Hunbyss

Past Hoenn Just In Case
Spoiler:

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
Thats where it ends ..BUT The events are all already in the game, well, the extent of Beta one.
I only wanted to include a beginning, to tell the story beforehand, and then we can get into the
fun revenge part lol! but yeah ill be updating reeeallly soon this time take my word for it.
okay mike do your best i will wait for the realese

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 12, 2023
Hey mike I really hated the red colour on the battle screen...was that permanent or are you going to change it later on ??

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
I've switched ta Fr as thare is dawgy more opportunities wit it.

I've been on Hiatus fo a while, due ta school &bep; work, but I figured snce I'm free you can expect updates every day startng taday ^_^
ts%20SCREEN%20SHOT_zpsbmdd3fyn.png.html

Welcome back! I just noticed that you edited the first post recently, so I just wanted to give a shoutout. Hopefully this doesn't count as necro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back