• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you thinking right now?

Years
I'm thinking about how I just ate a lot of veggie sticks when I was supposed to be going out for dinner and now I won't have any space for real food.

droomph

weeb
Years
"Gosh wouldn't it be a nice time to tell everyone about-"

"Gosh wouldn't it be nice to just shut the hell up?"

"Jeesh you're an *******"

"How about I don't want to hear from you again?"

"Fine then I won't-"

"SHUT UP."

"Well fine, god. Let me say goo-"

"NO. LEAVE RIGHT THIS SECOND."

btw this also goes on when I'm trying to fall asleep, and it's pretty much the only thing I think about. Normal people think about sex 24/7, but I instead think about how annoying the other voice is.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im currently thinking about completing my Pokedex in Black 2 and how many Pokemon I might need and also that I might play Animal Crossing a little bit.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Why can't I think anymore without being very self-conscious about it the moment I saw this thread? It's like one of those pranks where people say you are now blinking manually, and every blink starts to feel so...manual, is the only right word I can think for it. And now I -am- blinking manually! But it's good that I am not breathing manually yet! Wait, damn. Too late! Now I have to remind myself to breathe -and- blink! Somebody, help me!

Years
Right now I am constantly thinking about college, because it's starting soon for me and I don't have any money just yet. I need to call the school and ask them about loans before it's too late.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I want to stay up late and talk to people, but no one's talking anyway. I have to work in the morning though, so I should sleep. I really don't wanna go though. I'm beginning to hate that place. I wish Nur would come back so that I wouldn't have to be scheduled constantly. I wish we had more wait staff in general. This summer has sucked.

Sirfetch’d

"I am really hungry right now, but I have been eating all day. If I eat anything else it might make me sick. Also I normally am not tired at this time WHY AM I TIRED NOW :'(?"

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I borrowed Wreck-It Ralph from the library and since it's my first time seeing it, I was thinking of popping the DVD in my computer and watching it before bed. :)

Years
I'm thinking that I should sleep. Otherwise my sleep cycle will become permanently screwed. But I've been doing the whole stay-up thing for the past several days so I may be past the point of no return.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
btw this also goes on when I'm trying to fall asleep, and it's pretty much the only thing I think about. Normal people think about sex 24/7, but I instead think about how annoying the other voice is.

no buddy, normal people don't think about sex 24/7.
virgins think about sex 24/7.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
What am I thinking about? Probably a snarky comment or sarcastic smartass reply.

But since I had to point it out, I guess you're stuck with this.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I'm thinking "why the heck am I not asleep right now?" and also worrying about money issues. Money makes the world go round.

Years
...BOOBIES...? :D

Well.. I was thinking about my situation with friends at the moment, that it's a little bit in a pickle at the moment. Plus, how I really want to get my friendship back with my ex who I'm still crazy about, it just seems like such a shame if it ends, and I really don't want it too. I'm also thinking about if I'm going to be able to finish my assignment by Friday.

And I also want my stupid internet to speed up so I can watch anime online.. What is life.. Heh.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
"This jerk better pay for our movie tickets like he says he will because I'm only taking enough money for gas and popcorn and I'll leave him at the damn theater if he tries to pull anything."

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Thinking of what sick person would drive way too fast, and then killing a cat and not even stopping when it happens... That just happened a hour ago to our cat... Big depression for my family...

That is terrible! ;o; I am really sorry to hear it. Makes me think about my eighteen year old cat, Stumpy. I love her so much!

Otherwise, seeing jellicentfan1's avatar and signature, I am reminded of Daryl Dixon and how awesome he is.

Back