• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2010
Bunny's Trade Thread~ ^_^

Hey there!

I'm looking for a DUSKNOIRRRR! Adamant natured, EV'd split - maxed ATK, equally split def/spDef.

I'm willing to offer a SHINY CHARIZARD! ...with perfect special attack. OR a GAMESTP DEOXYS! UT!!! <3

My friend code is 4684-0989-9054

PM me! :)

Pokemafia

Mods will close this, to set up a trade thread you need to be offering like 10 pokes, should post this in quick trade thread.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
I need a Japenese Ditto! I am going to combine the 1 in 2048 chance of getting a shiny egg with the RNG Method! I will give a TRU Arceus!

I know. I still need a Japanese Ditto!

Last edited:

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
Offering:
-Any of the total of 12 starters from every region. (Level 1)
-Level 1 Eevee's

-Level 100 Alakazam!
-Pokemon with Pokerus
-Spiritomb (Level 1)
- Feebas (Level 1)

LF: Dusknoir, A Mew or Deoxys, but i know that is a big ask, so pm me if you wish to negotiate.

Special Deal: My event Jirachi or Level 100 Luga for your Deoxys or Shaymin?

Bunnywabbit

All around Trader
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2010
Looking for: Non hacked Japanese HGSS Mew event
Giving: Alamos Darkai, Shiny Darkrai, Arceus, Shiny Gallade, Shiny Gliscor (Almost Perfect IV's), Pika colored Pichu (Untouched) Jolly Shiny Murkrow (lv 2), Shiny Rhyperior, Or three Nature Bred's of your choice
You can choose three on this list (Except the Nature Breds) Not hacked

Message me if you are intrested

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Dec 5, 2022
LF: TM Shadow Ball
OF: TM Ice Beam, TM Psychic, or whatever nature you'd like from any breedable pokemon

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
Offering:
-Level 1 Eevee's

-Level 100 Alakazam!
-Pokemon with Pokerus
-Spiritomb (Level 1)
- Feebas (Level 1)

LF: Dusknoir, Shaymin, Celebi or Jirachi - For one of this i will be willing to trade my level 100 Lugia or if you wish to negoatiate mesage me :)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
Not so much a request as a offering to whoever. Just finished my finals and cant go home for another week. Bored out of my mind. I can help anyone with transfers, evolutions, whatever. Hit me up!

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
Could someone be lovely and trade me a Pokemon with active Pokerus? The pokemon you give me csn be the suckiest suck that ever sucked, as long as it has pokerus.

Offering:
UT Adamant Snorlax, UT Eevee's with Wish.

Thanks in advance! =]

pmwilkins

Grundleweed Harvester
Years
Well I can offer a Japanes Ditto, a Shiny or regular Darkrai, a Mew, and a 10ANNIV Celebi. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
Offering:
-Level 1 Eevee's
-Level 100 Alakazam!

-Pokemon with Pokerus
-Spiritomb (Level 1)
- Feebas (Level 1)

LF: Shaymin, Celebi or Kyogre - For one of this i will be willing to trade my level 100 Lugia or if you wish to negoatiate mesage me :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
Offering:
-Level 1 Eevee's
-Level 100 Alakazam!

-Pokemon with Pokerus
-Spiritomb (Level 1)
- Feebas (Level 1)

LF: Shaymin, Celebi or Kyogre - For one of this i will be willing to trade my level 100 Lugia or if you wish to negoatiate mesage me :)

Still looking for a Kyogre? I have one :)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
Looking for the following pokes : Crobat, Togetic, Politoed, Aipom, Espeon, Murkrow, Dunsparce, Scizor (or help me trade my scyther), Heracross, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Corsola, Kingdra ( or help me trade my own) porygon2 (or help me evolve my own) hitmontop. Let me know what you want/need. I have lots of pokes.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2010
Well I can offer a Japanes Ditto, a Shiny or regular Darkrai, a Mew, and a 10ANNIV Celebi. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

How about i give u a lvl 100 mewtwo/dialga/lugia/ho-oh/abomasnow for mew and/or celebi?

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
Offering:
-Level 1 Eevee's
-Level 100 Alakazam!
-Pokemon with Pokerus

-Spiritomb (Level 1)
- Feebas (Level 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back