• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventure Time Fan Club [C'mon, Grab Your Friends]

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's...
Adventure Time!

Welcome to the Adventure Time Fan Club!

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake is a Cartoon Network show created by Pendleton Ward, based on two heroes who adventure through the land of Ooo, fighting the Ice King, saving princesses, and in general being as awesome as possible. Between the zombies, kidnapped princesses, croak dreams, vampires, and other crazy monsters, they have a lot to deal with!

Rules and Sign Up Form

1) Follow all PokeCommunity Rules.
2) Obviously, no bashing of Adventure Time.
3) Try to follow the topic if it's still active. Feel free to change it if it's dying down though.

Favorite Episode:
Favorite Character:
Why do you love Adventure Time:​

Member List

Toujours
Aizuke
Eeveon
Zeffy
Truality
Hartnett
WoopDerp
CloseCombat
ChrisyChris007
Mr Cat Dog
Essentials
Houndour2005
Marcelgum
gunnerpow7
CyanFlame

Past and Current Topics

Which season do you like best and why?
What made you get into Adventure Time?

Last edited:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
*le gasp*

JOINING.

Favorite Episode: Thank You
Favorite Character: Lumpy Space Princess + everyone else
Why do you love Adventure Time: Because it's so random and hilarious and the characters are adorable and the things they say, are what me and my friends say. XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Joining this awesome-sauce club. :D

Favorite Episode: Um, I don't really know... :3c
Favorite Character: Finn & Jake!
Why do you love Adventure Time: It's hilarious, trippy, and freaking amazing. <3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Added you both! Welcome! (: Which season is your favorite?

For me personally it's Season 3, because of a lot of the cute songs, my favorite episode (What Was Missing), and people like the Earl of Lemongrab in it. There are some great ones in every season but I feel like the best ones are concentrated in 3.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
The Earl of Lemongrab made me laugh so much. XD

Hm, I'm kinda torn, as they're all great seasons. I think Season 1 would be my favourite though, since it's the first season so it's the beginning of the awesomeness.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Favorite Episode: can't really say...they're all great!
Favorite Character: Lumpy Space Princess
Why do you love Adventure Time: The show entertained me when I was sick, and not a lot of things can entertain me when I'm sick. From then on I loved the show so much I can't help it. <33

Can't really say what my favourite season is, I haven't watched them all completely.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Favorite Episode: I dunno lol
Favorite Character: Jake the dog
Why do you love Adventure Time: no particular reason, it's just enjoyable in a fresh way.

Count me in, fellas! I only watched the first season, waiting for some free streaming time to watch the second one, so you can say my favorite is that one.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Welcome you two!

I would definitely recommend to you two to watch the rest of the seasons, maybe speaking from my Season 3 bias though, lool. But seriously there are some great episodes and how can you miss the

Earl of Lemongrab
lemongrab.jpg

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
WHOOPS I FORGOT TO JOIN THIS I'M SORRY

Favorite Episode: I can't remember the specific name of the episode, but the one where Finn and Jake are in charge of looking after the royal tarts.
Favorite Character: PRINCESS BUBBLEGUM
Why do you love Adventure Time: It's a fresh breath of fun amongst the other...less enjoyable shows on Cartoon Network. Less enjoyable being a euphemism.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Welcomeee! That's one of my favorite episodes too tbh, the Tart Toter is just one of the best characters in the show. I almost died when he made a cameo in the last episode that came out.

toter-slides-1_1_fullsize.png

Zet

Years
Favorite Episode: How can I pick just one?
Favorite Character: See answer to question one
Why do you love Adventure Time: It's mathematical!

I hope this is acceptable <3~

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Welcome! Sorry for the delay, lost track of the club for a while haha x.x

The newest episode will be on this Monday, finally! I've missed Adventure Time over the holiday break :( It'll be called Paper Pete, any thoughts on what it might be about?

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Favorite Episode: What was missing
Favorite Character: Marceline
Why do you love Adventure Time: cuz' it's funny and it's adventurous

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Welcome sunny!!

The newest episode came out last week, and I thought it was pretty hilarious. Watched it online with my boyfriend at like 5AM but still found it particularly amusing. I hope the Rainicorn tearing them apart thing isn't too recurring though, because this is the second time that I remember it coming up and I don't like the ones where the two of them don't get along tbh. :(

Aaaand the next one is called Another Way!

Finn is scared by clown nurses.

I really liked the one about fear of water, so hopefully this one is just as good :3

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
SEMI-SPOILER ALERT HERE

I have been watching Adventure Time in CN lately, and even though they repeat the episodes, I really don't get bored of it. Especially that episode where Marceline's dad was brought to the world. I like Marceline's song!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
Favorite Episode: It has to be Slumber Party Panic. I think it's the first episode of the first season, but it was that episode that made me perpetuate the show. Susan Strong and What Was Missing are also episodes that were great. All episodes distinguished themselves actually.
Favorite Character: Lumpy Space Princess [and Jake].
Why do you love Adventure Time: I enjoy the randomness in it, the hilarious satires, how they turn a swear or a demeaning expression into something funny yet only teenagers or adults would fathom the relation: "what the french fries", "son of a bling-blog (or something like that)" etc. The simpleness in execution, the unprofessional graphics, and the grotesquely-designed but unique characters shape up Adventure Time.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
SEMI-SPOILER ALERT HERE

I have been watching Adventure Time in CN lately, and even though they repeat the episodes, I really don't get bored of it. Especially that episode where Marceline's dad was brought to the world. I like Marceline's song!

I love all of Marceline's songs! Probably at least once a day I find myself singing "I'm Just Your Problem" from What Was Missing to myself. God such a good song, and such a great voice. I loooove Marceline omg omg. Have you seen the episode with her ex-boyfriend? They actually make a nod to that song in there. :3

Favorite Episode: It has to be Slumber Party Panic. I think it's the first episode of the first season, but it was that episode that made me perpetuate the show. Susan Strong and What Was Missing are also episodes that were great. All episodes distinguished themselves actually.
Favorite Character: Lumpy Space Princess [and Jake].
Why do you love Adventure Time: I enjoy the randomness in it, the hilarious satires, how they turn a swear or a demeaning expression into something funny yet only teenagers or adults would fathom the relation: "what the french fries", "son of a bling-blog (or something like that)" etc. The simpleness in execution, the unprofessional graphics, and the grotesquely-designed but unique characters shape up Adventure Time.

Welcome!! Glad to have new members :))))

The summary for Monday's episode came up on Facebook, Dad's Dungeon!

Flower path…or that guy? Which way would you go? Don't miss an all new Adventure Time, Monday at its new time, 7:30/6:30c on Cartoon Network!

Aww, poor that guy. :(

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Toujours! Why didn't you tell me about this? Joining now. :D

Favorite Episode
: Fiona and Cake or Trouble in Lumpy Space
Favorite Character: Arrrgh, don't make me choose! Between LSP and Peppermint Butler and Ice King and Tree Trunks and... argh! Decisions, decisions. OK, if I had to choose, I'd say Cinnamon Bun, mainly because he makes me laugh every time I see him. But that's ONLY if I have to choose.
Why do you love Adventure Time: 'Cause you can grab your friends and go to very distant lands where the fun will never end... OBVIOUSLY!

New season starts next month! Can't wait. :D

Back