• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My grade is doing something Toy Story-related for Year Day (an awesome event at our school, myahaha~). I wanted to do Up but I guess it makes us feel older than younger ;; /I'm an old soul, OK

-Ephraim-

Kind by any other name
Years
210247 A calzone isn't a pizza :P pizzas aren't folded and sealed, and they are served with sauce while calzones don't have any sauce. You can get marinara on the side though.

I'm trying to listen to every single "Disturbing video game music tracks" video somebody made on Youtube today... There are at least 35 :/ gonna be a long day

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Over here they're definitely counted as pizzas though. Pizza restaurants have them on the same list as regular pizzas, and they come with sauce as well (if you mean tomato sauce).

Then again, maybe we are talking about two different things after all :P
...Or maybe the pizza one is a variant of the original dish. idek.

-Ephraim-

Kind by any other name
Years
210251 Oh, I gotcha. Here they are served in restaurants but listed under the calzone category (although some establishments will list them under pizzas as well, but signify that they are calzones).

I've had some calzones here with sauce inside of them instead of served on the side :/ which is closer to a Stromboli I think. I dunno, haha :P it's not a big deal ^_^

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Let's all come together and share this amazing dish nonetheless, no matter what it is classified as.
In fact, I'm going to go down to the block's pizzeria and get me a calzone.

EXPLAIN PIXY, I WANNA KNOW AND CAN'T BOTHER WITH YOUTUBE :D

-Ephraim-

Kind by any other name
Years
210253 Great idea ^__^ erm... do you have a nickname? I don't know what to call you '^_^
I would go get one today, but I just had one yesterday so... yah :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pokey. Sticky. Pokestick. Filip. He has a good chunk of nicknames that you can choose from. But yeah. As far as I recall no one called you Sticky, Pokey. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back