• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Events, Legends, and Shinies! (4th & 5th Gen) [Grand re-opening]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
IS the Victini you're selling a V-Create Victini? I missed that event.

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Last edited by a moderator:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hi, don't needlessly bump your thread with the same information. Your best option is to directly contact MotherSerperior via VM/PM.

Gho5t

<---- Bawse
Years
I'd Like To Take Registeel Off Your Hands And I'll Give You Thundurus And Chikorita For Him. :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
Could you check my trade shop to see what you'd want for the Darkrai, Creselia and Leafeon?

pokemonranger109

Years
I'd Like To Take Registeel Off Your Hands And I'll Give You Thundurus And Chikorita For Him. :D
hmmmm ok i will have to get em cloned

Could you check my trade shop to see what you'd want for the Darkrai, Creselia and Leafeon?
on 4th gen ok if 5th gen ill need to clone

Last edited:

Gho5t

<---- Bawse
Years
OOOO Yea The Registeel! Well I Have Both The Poke Now If You Want To Do The Trade And Sorry For Not Responding My Internet Was Carzy This Weekend.

pokemonranger109

Years
go on google and look up IV calculator, then you can tell me its ivs :D and i cant clone >.< sorry
After i trade with Falling wishes i will use it i have it in another tab so ill check /after my current trade

OOOO Yea The Registeel! Well I Have Both The Poke Now If You Want To Do The Trade And Sorry For Not Responding My Internet Was Carzy This Weekend.
Ok but ill got to clone it..

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2022
I have Entei and Raikou on HG G4, I would like a Darkai and or Arecrus. please message me to trade thanks.
M1-24.gif
images
images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back