• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ember Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020

:.Pokémon EmberOrange.:
:.Hack of Ruby.:

~Basic Information~
This hack takes place in the Orange Islands. Also, Professor Ivy went to Hoenn to study the behaviors of the Pokémon there, and the gym leaders have been changed to provide something new to make it not the typical Orange Islands hack.

~Main Characters~

* Daniel - Daniel is the main male hero of the game. His dream is to become a Pokémon Master. His arch rival/best friend, Jenifer, keeps on appearing out of know where to test his skills. He will embark on an adventure through the Orange Islands, dealing with every
possible mishap.
* Jenifer - Daniel's best friend, and his arch rival. She keeps Daniel in line with his training. What Daniel does not know is that Jenifer has a crush on him, and that's why she always challenges him.
* Professor Fig - The professor of the game. She replaced Professor Ivy, who went to Hoenn to study the behaviors of Pokémon. She gives you your first Pokémon, and eventually she becomes terribly ill.
* Team Enigma Leader Ernest - the leader of Team Enigma. He made Professor Fig ill so she could pass the virus unto Pokémon so they could not be given out. You eventually thwart his evil plans and get the antivirus.

~Storyline~

You go to the famous Professor Fig's lab to get a Pokémon. There were no tame Pokémon left except for a shiny Shuckle, so Professor Fig gladly gave it to you. You then head off to the next town. There, you here the news that Professor Fig became terribly ill. Her illness eventually spread and infected the Pokémon of the lab. You run to the lab to see if everything is OK, but the lab is quarantined. You must go throughout the Orange Islands looking for the Antivirus before the professor dies.

~Gym Leaders~
All the gym leaders and badges will be replaced too. here is the info:

1 ~ Leader Rocky - Type: Ice - Badge: Sapphire Conch

2 ~ Leader Norma - Type: Ground - Badge: Hessonite Bivalve

3 ~ Leader Violet - Type: Fire - Badge: Ruby Tuskshell

4 ~ Leader Earl - Type: Grass - Badge: Emerald Nautilus

Knaspergold will do most of the updates since I will be working on Liquid Ocean

Screenies:

pokemonemberorange054ti.png

pokemonemberorange060np.png

pokemonemberorange072oy.png

Credit to WAH for some tiles

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Ok, I won't do the spoiled ending if you want, are you satisfied now? :P

OceanKing

Shaman King Fan
Years
Looks good Christos but Shuckle??Maybe a Lapras or something else becasue sorry to say unless shuckles get new moves they suck Also can't wait for it to be finished:P

Nomak

Future ruler of the world!! :)
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2008
looks pretty sweet. I hope this game won't interfere with liquid ocean, though. Both look awesome!

Years
If you watched the anime, you would know why I put in shiny Shuckle. Glad to see you took off the spoiler! (By the way, this was my original idea, to those who are not in Buizeru Hacking inc.)

Anyway, this looks really good. If you need tiles or some sprites, you know who to call.

Blackandy

Rock On!
Years
@Christos: Good that you removed that

I think the lab should be changed to FR/LG style like the other tiles:) IMO

Years
Black@nady: Most (If not all) tiles in the game will be custom. That is only temporary.

And for those who crave for a shiny Pokémon wil finally get one. Anyway, I will be posting some of the new graphics soon.

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2007
Hey here are some new screens
pokemonemberorange1016zj.png

Here is New hero Daniel credits to CURU
pokemonemberorange1022gg.png

And here is your first pokemon Lapras

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
christos i have made you a pixel over of a lapras so you wont have any transparency issues with your logo type thing lol.
well here you go
(in attachment)
click for full sized and not jpg artefacted image

Years
Wow! 7 members viewing this thread!

Anyway, here are a couple of tiles I made. Making the buildings is a pain, but I am still working on it. (The flower has different sprites for the animation.)

Oh, Knaspergold, your first Pokémon is supposed to be a shiny Shuckle. (Or is the Lapras just temporary?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back