• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I am interested in any of these you are willing to trade, would you mind to take a look at my list in the QTT please?

voltorb
zapdos
dragonite
wooper
Kingdra
tyranitar
lugia
Lombre
linoone
gliscor
azelf
dialga
emboar
stoutland
musharna
Leavanny
Basculin
Jellicent
Galvantula
2 ferrothorn
Hydreigon
Cobalion
Landorus

Years
The biggest part of my stock just got wiped out but I will Che k for the remaining ones. I just signed back on after the trade to update the OP, sorry I didn't get to it before you got to me:)

Years
If that was for me I an clone for you if need be?

Oops sorry I meant to quote you:) I actually only have voltorb, tyranitar, lugia, azelf, and dialga left right now of the ones you requestes:/ If I had known about 30 minutes ago I could have let you clone all of those first:( I'm so so sorry.
But if you still want those five I will look at the list still.
I know right off the bat, I seen a female pyroar:)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

Oops sorry I meant to quote you:) I actually only have voltorb, tyranitar, lugia, azelf, and dialga left right now of the ones you requestes:/ If I had known about 30 minutes ago I could have let you clone all of those first:( I'm so so sorry.

Yes still interested in those please.

Years
Yes still interested in those please.

Sweet deal, how do these sound
Pyroar
Mudkip
Porygon 2
Swinub
And shuppet?
That is if you want to do 1 for 1 or we can work it however you want:)
You are one of the tops in my book so you get to decide:)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

Sweet deal, how do these sound
Pyroar
Mudkip
Porygon 2
Swinub
And shuppet?
That is if you want to do 1 for 1 or we can work it however you want:)
You are one of the tops in my book so you get to decide:)

I'll do the 1 for 1, that's fine with me, but give me just a bit, I have 3 pokes I need to clone right now and will pick which I want the most from the list I gave you.

Years
It's fine any that I don't already have will work for me.

Looks like 5 for 5 then?

I will have a better list up soon, and a new shop actually. This one went by quicker than I thought it would, haha.

Oops, accidentally pmed you, sorry :O
I have a shiny latios and tyrantum
I'm interested in shaymin/shiny lugia
FC: 1349-6418-0106 (you have me added i think)
IGN: Ash
I pm'd you back :)

Last edited:
Years

It was the five in this post. I went ahead an took them off the list.

Years
  • Age 60
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014

I'm so sorry but that is a little too unbalanced for me since I have a shiny gyarados.
If you have any of the new pokemon as shinies, I would do the 2 events for one non event though:)

Ive gotten rid of some shinies for legendaries in the past but all i have left now is a shiny chandelure and the shiny gyrados. The chandelure is kalos-born.

Years
Ive gotten rid of some shinies for legendaries in the past but all i have left now is a shiny chandelure and the shiny gyrados. The chandelure is kalos-born.

Well now the thing is, they won't trade. I tried trading one last night and it wouldn't work. I don't know why, they came across the bank just fine. Said something about the moves, even though it is a perfectly legit event pokemon. All the moves are event moves though, maybe that's the issue. Either way, I can't trade them unfortunately:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back