• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014
What can I trade you for the Psyduck and Yanma? I have a shiny Horsea i'd love to trade, or if you dont want those i do have a few others! I'd just need to check :)

Years
What can I trade you for the Psyduck and Yanma? I have a shiny Horsea i'd love to trade, or if you dont want those i do have a few others! I'd just need to check :)

I already have a shiny horsea:( so sorry. But I would love to know what else you might have that you would be willing to trade:)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014

I already have a shiny horsea:( so sorry. But I would love to know what else you might have that you would be willing to trade:)

How about a Shiny Ursaring? I realized when I couldn't remember that I even had it that I'd be fine with trading it! :)

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014

That is perfectly fine:) I don't fuss over that like a lot of people do. I will let you know the minute I get home from work. Which will be a while, I just got here for my 10 hour shift.

Are you ready now?

Years
Hello again, do you still have these:
Psyduck
wooper
yanma

The wooper is definitely up for trade. The others might be. Which leads me to......

Do you have a Shiny Scizor? I have my fingers crossed here, its my last dispensable shiny!

I am so so sorry :( But I have two shiny scizor. An old competitive one and my living dex collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back