• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon games do you own and which have you lost?

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Exactly what the title says.

Which games have you owned past and present?

Here are mine:

Pokemon Yellow (Japanese version)
Pokemon Green (Japanese version)
Pokemon Gold (Japanese version)
Pokemon Silver (Japanese version)
Pokemon Crystal (Japanese version)
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon LeafGreen
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon White
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Black (Japanese Version)
Pokemon White 2

...Yes I'm an old fart. Proud of it!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Just Pokemon Rumble, Crystal, Ruby, and Emerald. My brother sold Crystal, I deleted Rumble, and I lost my Ruby and Emerald.

I currently own Pokemon, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Sapphire, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Fire Red, Leaf Green, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, Snap, Stadium, Stadium 2, Colosseum, XD, Mystery Dungeons Blue Rescue Team, Ranger, Battle Revolution, PokePark, and Conquest.

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
Years
red, blue, yellow, gold, ruby, leafgreen, diamond, pearl, heartgold, white and white 2. also pokemon snap. I lost blue, yellow and gold many years ago, and "retired" from pokemon shortly before crystals release, so i skipped gen 3. only got back into it in 4th gen, when i also got a few gen 3 games cheaply. also, recently found my old red :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That thread title is...really awkwardly worded. Would you mind if I changed it to perhaps "Which games do you have and which have you lost?" That's basically what this is.

Anyway...
Spoiler:

I think that's it. I don't lose games often. I lost my original copy of Yellow back when I was a kid though. I also lost two copies of Pearl, however I found the second one I lost. I gave it away as a gift, as I didn't need more of my least favorite game.

Last edited:

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
That thread title is...really awkwardly worded. Would you mind if I changed it to perhaps "Which games do you have and which have you lost?" That's basically what this is.

Fair enough and I don't mind you change it!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Silver, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond, Platinum, Soul Silver, and Black. Lol I got grounded when I was really young so my parents took away my Gameboy and my games, I eventually found Crystal so they hid it on top of the refrigerator and they forgot where they put it until we moved and I was like "oh" I was so happy I got it back. I've gotten rid of all my other games tho, the only ones I got left are Platinum, Black, and Soul Silver.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Games i had:
Pokemon stadium
Yellow
Sapphire
Emerald (First one)
LeafGreen
Pearl
Diamond (First one)
Battle Revolution
Black (Dog chewed it up :/)

Pokemon games i currently have
Red
Blue (x2)
Pokemon Stadium 2
Pokemon Snap
"Hey you, Pikachu"
Gold
Crystal
Ruby
Emerald (2nd copy)
Diamond (2nd Copy)
Platinum
HeartGold
SoulSilver
PMD: Gale of Darkness
White
White 2
Black 2

Last edited:
Years
All of the Pokemon games that I've owned, I still have (and know where they all are, too). The ones that I have are Gold, Sapphire, FireRed, Platinum, HeartGold, White and White 2. I've also had Yellow, another copy of FireRed and Emerald for a couple of months each, but they were borrowed from friends/family, and not owned by myself.

Years
Between me and my brother, I've owned the following:

Ruby
Sapphire
Emerald
Diamond
Pearl
Platinum
HeartGold
SoulSilver
Black
White
Black 2
White 2

So yeah, I basically have the R/S/E trio and all 4th and 5th Generation main series. Out of the ones listed, my main versions are Ruby, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black and Black 2.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
the ones I own are:

Pokemon R/Y
Pokemon: G/C
Pokemon S/E
Pokemon P/PL
Pokemon B/W
Pokemon B2

The ones I used to own

pokemon lg/fr

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
I have
Emerald
Fr
Lg
Diamond
Allds mystery dungeon
As ll pokemon ranger
Pokemon trozeii
Super pokemon rumble.
Pearl platinum
Hg black and white 1 and 2.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Blue, Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, Stadium, Stadium 2, Snap, TCG, Puzzle League, Puzzle Challenge, Pinball, R/S Pinball, Ranger, Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Ranger: Guardian Signs, Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.

I still have most of them in a box in my bedroom, although TCG is broken and I don't have my N64 anymore.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
So... here's what I have right now:
  • All main series games from Gen 1 to 5 (Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2)
  • The original Pokémon Pinball
  • Pokémon Trading Card Game
  • Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2
  • Pokémon Colosseum & XD
As you can see, I rarely venture into spin-off territory :) .

Gen 1 and 2, as well as the spin-offs on Gameboy were the games I had as a kid, before taking a big break from the series until last year, when I decided to make myself a retro videogame collection. After this, I bought Gen 3 and 4, as well as Stadium 1&2, Colosseum and XD used, and finally Gen 5 was bought new.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Pokemon Blue, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Soul Silver, White 2, Pokemon Pinball, Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

Quiet a lot, I think xD

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Main Series

Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver
Pokemon Black/White
Pokemon White 2

Sidegames:

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
Pokemon Stadium 2

cxd

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2013
Pokemon HeartGold
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon White
Pokemon Black (Spanish)
Pokemon White 2

I never had a gameboy :(

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Currently I only own 3 games - Pearl, White, and Black 2

from the pass of time I lost my copies of Leaf Green and Sapphire. I might end up buying them again, if I can find them

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Currently Own:
- Red
- Blue
- Yellow
- Silver
- Crystal
- Ruby
- Fire Red
- Soul Silver
- White
- Black 2
- Stadium 2
- Hey You Pikachu!
- Snap (I think)
- Colosseum
- XD
- Pokemon Pinball Ruby/Sapphire
- Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky

Lost
- Silver (first one)
- Gold
- Emerald
- Leaf Green
- Pearl
- Platinum

Gave Away or something
- Sapphire x2 (wish I didn't orz. but oh well)
- Ranger

... Really sad how I have four Kanto games and yet never defeated the Kanto League.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Black 2, Soul Silver, Platinum, FireRed, and Emerald.
Basically I own every ultimate iteration of the games, and I don't plan on owning any other. I do have to get Black however, as the little differences and lack of Memory Link is going to drive me mad.

Back