• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could pick 4 pokecommunity people to meet

would you accept to meet someone off pokecommunity

• Yeah

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on who it is

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • NO I don't want to meet a freak

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ........Don't know

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • WHY!

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
I'm not all that close to people.

So I won't list too save their embarassment.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Screw the 4 limit thing, I have money!

I'd like to meet... Went, Nica, Will, Ryan (Beachboy), Zet, Jess (Unforgettable), Siggy, Fi, Ryan (Seifer), Joey (Counterfeit), Larry, Willdam, Emily, Chris (Libra) and plenty more.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I dont really want to meet anybody. xD

God nobody wants me. D: (I knowz i iz a n00b)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Romeodelight
Morning Bliss
Kommander Marz
Smowpanther

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
FOUR PEOPLE!!!!Just 4 !!!! that lie... no racists is not the word.. but I'm not picky.

Shadow (Shadowampharos)
GavZ
Clo (clover_bookcat)
Dream (dream's-epilogue)
Bijou (Bijou-chan)
Zappeh (Zappy_Flash -The other zappy)

And all my other good friends from TA and ADAN

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
i would really enjoy meeting people off PC
ive really got only two people i would like to meet

charizard maa- cause weve got alot in common

BabyDoll- cause shes my bffl and pratically my sister

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
This thread was further back then I thought. But I wanted to reply to it and thus I will.

There's lots of people I'd like to meet. Drew, Ryan/BeachBoy, Nick/Abercrombie, Dean/SonicThrust, Siggy, Jess/Sylphiel, Aussy/[Phantom Upheaval] (and his other 50 names), Audy/Ausaudriel and lots of others.

But I guess the top 5 (I know... it's top 4, but I'll just say the last two count as one and that'll be ok XD) on my list would be...

~ Erica/Lightning
I've known Erica longer then I have anyone else on PC (unless some random old member pops up. But it doesn't really count because they aren't active). We were Modded at the same time. S-Modded at the same time. We're both SAs and all of that stuff. I'm not really wanting to say "Hey, I want to meet you more then you", but truth be told (as much as I care for all my close friends), Erica is at the top of my "I want to meet" list. Mainly because we've known each other for so long.
I think we'll meet someday. Might be me going up there to Anime North, or her coming down here to see the World of Coke. One way or another I think it'll happen.

~ Jeef/Aegis
Like Erica, I know we'll cross paths someday. Maybe at Anime North, or maybe at the World of Coke (if I ever get my license that is). It's just one of them things that you know is going to happen. Out of the ones on this list (or at least this 5 list) I've known Jeef the shortest amount of time. But in the short amount of time I've known him he's become one of my best friends.

~ Robo/Fallen Noctowl
I can picture meeting Robo, saying "OMG hi" and then just standing there for half an hour, doing nothing and then out of the blue say "So...". XD
And that's how it's totally going to be. That and he'll make his "Mork Face" and then we'll all just stand around for another half an hour, then maybe have some pizza and try to grasp what's going on. XD
But really, I'd love to meet Robo, I'm sure we'd have lots of fun. He might even bring his organ with him in the back of his car. XD

~ David/parallelines
David is really an "unknown" person to me. I mean we've been friends for years, I'd love to meet him. But he's still so unknown to me. I know he likes anime, likes Tales of games, lives on a farm, has a younger sister named Karli, and so on and so on. But as far as knowning if I'll get along with him, if this or that happens... I just don't know. Maybe I'll have my questions answered once we meet on some random street corner in some random town. XD

~ Jorfe/Ryoutarou
I rarely get to talk to Jorfe anymore. And it's sad because Jorfe is an awesome guy. He's funny, has a very addicting personality, and is awesome to talk to. But just never talk anymore (we rarely have MSN group chats anymore, and when we do he never talks). I'd still love to meet up with him sometime.

Like I said, there's lots of people I'd love to meet. But these are the ones that's at the top of my list. Now if only I had the money to get out there and meet them. XD

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
4? Okay then...

KageX:
Words cannot describe how awesome he is. He is my main bro.

Neko (She has a different username, But I refer to her as Neko):
She is the adorable older sister that I'm not even related to.
She is the nicest person ALIVE.

Xairmo:
Pal always, no matter how long we don't talk to each other.

Gymleaderlily:
One of my oldest friends,
and I would like to catch up more with her.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I have a good bit more than 4, but there are 3 that I feel closest to. Most of the rest are either people I'm simply acquainted with or that I just think would be awesome to meet even though I don't really know them here. But~ I'm only listing the 3 main people.

They are:

Lily!
Maddy (Minku.)
Dream (dream's-epilogue)

You guys are super-special-awesome~ |D

Back