• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Ash's Charizard Is back ?

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
Hey, so I've heard that Ash's Charizard is back, is that true, and if he's not, do you think he'll ever come back ?

PokéZoom

~Gotta Catch Em All
Years
We don't know if the Charizard appearing in the N arc is Ash's, but I'm willing to bet it is... I mean, an upcoming episode is called Burn, Lizardon! VS Kairyu! and Charizard's Japanese name is Lizardon while Dragonite's Japanese name is Kairyu.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
We don't know if the Charizard appearing in the N arc is Ash's, but I'm willing to bet it is... I mean, an upcoming episode is called Burn, Lizardon! VS Kairyu! and Charizard's Japanese name is Lizardon while Dragonite's Japanese name is Kairyu.
From the opening and ending we can pretty much guess it's Satoshi's one.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
i personally hope he comes back and stays for good next to ashes pikachu hes the strongest ash has i love his attitude and deminor bout him a good 75% of the battles ash loses would be wins if he had charizard

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
i personally hope he comes back and stays for good next to ashes pikachu hes the strongest ash has i love his attitude and deminor bout him a good 75% of the battles ash loses would be wins if he had charizard
Nah, that would be breaking the anime rules with Satoshi being weak...
If Charizard stayed then he would have to be reset like Pikachu always is.

Back