• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Speaking of big ol' butts, welcome back to internet at home, Twisty!

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Speaking of big ol' butts, welcome back to internet at home, Twisty!

You think my butt looks big? D'aww! Thankies!

Both of you have big butts. Now get on chat.

Mac and I are always out on chat. Live, however, needs to get his super butt on chat.

Question Time! What would you guys like to see more of in Trade Corner? Got any suggestions or ideas you'd like to share with Mac and I? Let us know!

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
How can I get Charmander?

Charmander, my most favorite Pokemon ever since red and blue. I am playing Black 2 currently and just completed my 5th gym battle ( about to do the 6th) I was wondering how to go about getting a charmander, I know I will have to go into the online trade thing and what not, but it wont let me search for certain letters.... I just really want a dadgum charmander... can anyone help me?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Charmander, my most favorite Pokemon ever since red and blue. I am playing Black 2 currently and just completed my 5th gym battle ( about to do the 6th) I was wondering how to go about getting a charmander, I know I will have to go into the online trade thing and what not, but it wont let me search for certain letters.... I just really want a dadgum charmander... can anyone help me?

So I'm guessing you just tried the GTS (Global Trading Station) and you're wondering why you can't search for Charmander. Unfortunately, GTS search responses are determined by which Pokémon you have "seen" in your Pokédex. So if you've never come across a Charmander through battle or trade, you cannot request for one in the GTS. Messed up, right? Well luckily that's what this forum is for. If you head over to our Quick Trade Thread, located in Trade Shops sub-forum, you can make your own request for a whichever Pokémon you're in need of. If you make a reasonable offer in return for Charmander, another member will be happy enough to complete your trade. Good luck getting your Charmander!

Years
Hello. I'm new to the PokeCommunity & new to using the Ninetendo WFC (but not new to Pokemon). I'm looking to try out the GTS & Global Link, maybe do some minor trades to see how it works. I have Black, White, & just started Black 2.
Thank you! :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hello. I'm new to the PokeCommunity & new to using the Ninetendo WFC (but not new to Pokemon). I'm looking to try out the GTS & Global Link, maybe do some minor trades to see how it works. I have Black, White, & just started Black 2.

A bit late, but welcome to PokeCommunity, and more specifically the Trade Corner. Though I would not recommend trading on the GTS, whether the normal one or negotiations. They often ask for unreasonable Pokemon (lvl 9 and under Arceus etc.) or trade you hacked Pokemon. Trade here instead, we're better ;)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015

Welcome to PokéCommunity. Always happy to see new members join us here. We have two forums specially tailored for people interested in trading. Our main forum is Trade Corner; here you can discuss topics concerning trading and ask questions. Once in a while we'll hold an event/challenge in Trade Corner for members to have a little fun. Our other forum is Trade Shops where most of the trading occurs. There you can make requests, ask for services, visit different shops, or set up your own shop. We have a lot to offer here for all of our members. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Rebelxgirl, it was nice to talk to you in chat and introduce you to trading in a live environment! We hope to see you back often!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm going to refrain from voting for now until the results are in... because quite frankly I can't decide anyway. :(

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Voted in the poll, picked the first one, because it's shorter, lol.

Anyways, I'll be travelling by train today, so I'll try hitting my Thundurus seed, wish me luck :) I'll post the results either tomorrow, on Saturday or Monday, depending when will my mum signs a contract with new Internet provider ;)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
R-N-G. Range makes no sense at all, but there's a few out there who pronounce it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back