• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Clubs Rules - [Pretty please read with cherries on top!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
If I wanted to make a club for a battle challenge league type thing, with 18 People each covering 1 Type (Ie the Gym Challenge), and ranking them according to their individual strengths, and then allow anyone who wanted to challenge us, would that be considered a club, or do I need to find some other place with which to do this? Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, I'm relatively new to the Pokemunity.

Hmm, I'm not exactly sure where that would fit, but it wouldn't be in the clubs.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I've amended a rule:

Owners may own as many clubs as they like, but a moderator may give someone a limit if they do not update clubs regularly.

Basically, the rule was that you could own 2 clubs at once and then get permission for any more than that. Since all new threads must be approved anyway, I can reject a new club or transfer of ownership and explain why, citing this new rule.

Years
May I ask what a Partner Pokemon is? I feel like I'm missing something here.

That's just a Pokemon to have displayed near your username in the member list of a club. It's one of the basics with each club, and it's a way to show others what your fave Pokemon is. Most clubs require the chosen partner to fit in with the theme of that club.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
I have a question but someone may have already answered:

Are you allowed to make clubs associated with characters of the pokemon anime here or do they belong in other clubs as well. I really do not fancy breaking any rules on my first day which is why im asking.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I have a question but someone may have already answered:

Are you allowed to make clubs associated with characters of the pokemon anime here or do they belong in other clubs as well. I really do not fancy breaking any rules on my first day which is why im asking.

Hello! I think you're allowed to seeing as there used to be fanclubs for characters like Dawn, Ash etc. So making a club for characters of the pokemon anime are fine. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back