• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*sighs*

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
I need time to vent ~__~ (I read the rules. I couldn't decide whether to make this a topic or not, seeing as I don't know if it's quite considered spam, but...)

Well, basicly there is this forum I go to. The site and forum owner is my friend, and so is the other forum owner (there are two). Well, one day this stupid person joined called amanda. She was always fighting with me! I couldn't get her to stop; she just wouldn't drop it. So, eventually, Troll (one of the forum owners) said he would ban BOTH of us for four days. But later, when I went back, I found out hat he had banned me LONGER than amanda. Haru (other forum owner/owner of site) said it was because I was FIGHTING with Troll, and that is why he banned me longer. But that was NOT the case. Me and amanda both were there on aim when he gave us our punishiments, and I have never fought back.

Ok, so even now this is making my stomach hurt *just ate* Urrg, I shall try to hurry this a tad x_X;;; So anyways, haru didn't really care that it was unfair, since she agreed with Troll. Personally, I think they are just picking faves (which is probably the case) there is no way I could have fought back.

AND the worst thing is this whole thing is happening DURING all my finals XX;;;;;; So yeah, more stress for me. Greeat.

So, basicly what I did, was make a thread said I had it. I've had too many fights with amanda there, and I do not wish to conitnue through all these finals. I said I MIGHT go back during the Summer, but I am not sure.

Seriously, though (SUPER CEREAL lol) Compared to this forums, it seems like I have never had ANY problems here (I probably didn't lol) but still...it was causing me SO much stress x.x And after I left I felt SO MUCH BETTER! *sigh* So my question, is this......

SHOULD I go back? I mean, I am very comfortable with this forum right now. Well, maybe because I was here a bit longer, but still..I just feel very uncomfortable there. But the problem is I don't know if I should still be friends with Haru or not X( If I am, then I might have to help her on the forum, since before I left I was currently working on making a list for her of all the members who are below 13 (loooong story (kinda lol)) even though I won't want too *dies*

So like, even though I DO have some friends there, it's just the umm...I guess mood? I really don't know how to explain it x.X It's just maybe because people have faught with me WAY more than here, in less than a year. *dies again* But I really don't know if I should go back or not.I am asking for the *nice* people here for your opinions, please...

Naminé

ナミネ..
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
Is it not that to join a forum is for it to be a source of entertainment or a hobby? Regardless of whichever types of posts that one prefers, such as intellectual discussions or stress relieving posts, Naminé thinks that the most important point in visiting a forum is to have a pleasant feeling in heart. If kind miss here is feeling dreaded and hated in this forum, then by all means, shall she not take leave for a better place? If the acquaintances that she knows from the forum are truly close to her, then surely there are other methods to keep in touch and in contact with one another, such as an instant messenger of some kind~

Afterall, such unfair and injust moderators of this particular forum is not worth kind miss's time or emotions. Let not online petty arguements as such disturb her work in real life, especially if it is school related subjects. At least, think nothing of this occurrence until the summer time, as miss as suggested so~

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Naminé said:
Is it not that to join a forum is for it to be a source of entertainment or a hobby? Regardless of whichever types of posts that one prefers, such as intellectual discussions or stress relieving posts, Naminé thinks that the most important point in visiting a forum is to have a pleasant feeling in heart. If kind miss here is feeling dreaded and hated in this forum, then by all means, shall she not take leave for a better place? If the acquaintances that she knows from the forum are truly close to her, then surely there are other methods to keep in touch and in contact with one another, such as an instant messenger of some kind~

Afterall, such unfair and injust moderators of this particular forum is not worth kind miss's time or emotions. Let not online petty arguements as such disturb her work in real life, especially if it is school related subjects. At least, think nothing of this occurrence until the summer time, as miss as suggested so~

:O''' You....err...right XD Sorry, I can't really talk right now lol

But yeah. You're right. You ARE right *dies*

Heh..yeah. They aren't worth my time and emotions! X3 They aren't even worth for me...if that makes sense XD

And yeah, sometimes I really DO think of the internet as serious business, which really kinda scares me now that i think about it. Seriously that forum was like, taking over my life! X( I do not want to live like that anymore. Hopefully I won't now. (I think it's because I used to have like, no friends in school and stuff lol but now I am getting better at making friends, and I am happier! x3)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hmm, well I guess it depends on how badly you'd like to remain friends with Haru and/or Troll. If they were really good friends of yours and it is not a friendship you wish to lose, then in your position I would try talking to Haru and Troll and explain the situation. If you were in the wrong for fighting with Troll, then apologise and let bygones be bygones.

However if your friendship with Troll and Haru is not the case here and it's only a matter of going back to that forum and posting and such, then that's entirely up to you. If you enjoyed it there and want to go back, then go right ahead. But if that forum gives you too much stress, then I wouldn't burden myself with it.

~Kelsey

Naminé

ナミネ..
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
Do not misunderstand Naminé as she certainly agrees that the internet is serious, but only at specific context or occassions does she think so. If it is a simple quarrel, then it is nothing that should occupy dear kind miss's mind. Unlike rea life, an argument on the internet cannot be changed into a physical fight, nor will one unhappily meet each other in the hallways for the internet unless one side is purposely looking for the other. A breakup for internet friendships will be damaging, but dear miss here has said that the majority of the argument is between her and another member named Amanda, who she is not friends with from the very beginning. In such an occassion, it seems rather obvious to Naminé that it is best to avoid the forum. True, close friends are most likely already a member of the contact list for MSN and the likes~

The internet means almost the world to Naminé, as sad as it is true...

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
From my past experiences on forums, I would leave there, or at least take a long break. If you can still keep in contact with the friends you made there, I wouldn't say much would be lost - and you avoid having run-ins with this other person. Who knows - perhaps she'll leave in time anyway?

If going there or even thinking about it is making you miserable, I would definitely avoid it, especially if you're under stress as it is. You don't need the extra burden, and as you've said, if leaving takes a great weight off your shoulders, it is a good thing you did so. :)

--FG

Hakuryuu

Uke Yutaka
Years
i wouldn't go back if i were you if it caused you that much stress. forums are supposed to be fun and not stressful, also i think you should try explaining the situation to your friends, it could have just been a big misunderstanding afterall.

If you don't want to leave you could take a break for awhile like others have said. Amanda could get bored with the place and leave but in the end its your choice whether these people are worth it or not

Back