• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poemon Mystery DUngeon : Escaping the Dark OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
Lol. I was actually thinking about starting up my own pokemon roleplay, but when I found the time to actually sit down and think about it, I couldn't even come up with a single idea for one. I guess i'm better at feeding off of other peoples' ideas, which is why no one's seen any fanfics or roleplays from me. =P Btw, is Edward ever planning on joining the others? Same goes for Cobalt, of whom I haven't seen hide nor hair of in about a week. >>'

Well I didn't want him to get involved with Darkrai. So after his team is finished with Heatran, he'll come back into the stream of things again. I just have to post.....

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
Well, if you ever make one I'd like to join. Should be quite fun:P By the way, I just made my post. Relatively short, but meh. Hey GhostPrincess, as soon as Marc and Radian get out of the now pink nightmare (xD), are we leaving on the expedition or are we like, going to wait another RP day?

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

The Pink Nightmare.. Rofl. I didn't think about that, but I guess that's what it's become. Reminds me of "A Christmas Story". Nvm. I'm guessing nobody got that. .-. But anyways, when I eventually manage to come up with a decent idea for a Roleplay, i'll let you know. Don't be surprised if that's like, in a few decades or so though . ^^' <3UG

_Diego//

Years
Umm, K9S8... What's up with your post? I mean, seriously, I think it's really out of place. First of all, Marc and Radian are still trapped in a nightmare, that means they are immobile on the real world. Second, Marc's body is in the medical wing, but with very serious wounds and surrounded by Pokemon who are hoping for him to wake up ("He found that Totodile and Eevee were okay and that they hadn't taken too much damage"....?). I think it wouldn't be that easy to get across them just to talk who a character that isn't even with Marc in the real world, and harder would it be to make a Pokemon that is lying on a bed drop to his feet. And I think it's a bit unfair to just hit my character without giving me a post to react...
...>.<

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
My bad I thought you two were out of that nightmare world thing. Please accept my humblest apolgies.

_Diego//

Years
Lol. Yeah, whatever, it's cool. Maybe you can post that when they're out. I'll plan a funny reaction for Marc=P

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Heh. Sorry. ^^' I guess it's my fault that they're not out yet. I tend to take my time when Roleplaying. XP But I promise in the next post i'll have Radian wake up or something, then they'll both be out. Yay. >>' And a funny reaction from Marc?! >_<' Poor Radian is going to be horrified and possibly even traumatized for life. Lawl.

_Diego//

Years
Ahm.. Yeah, perhaps funny isn't the right word. It can't be too funny when you're on the edge of dying and then you're kicked to the ground. xD Meh, I should leave it at 'I'll plan a reaction for Marc"

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
I choose Captain Falcon, because I really want to use the "Falcon Punch". Mainly everytime I try, my brother or someone hits me and stops it from connecting.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Which reminds me.. How many times now has Marc been near death because of Radian? Three? Or maybe it's just two.. But i'm betting it won't be the last time it happens. .-.'

_Diego//

Years
Uhm... none? :P All near death experiences I can recall where the one on the beach (which Radian didn't have anything to do because it was on my first posts); and this one, which it wasn't her fault (much xD). He was just reading minds around when he accidentally got himself into the nightmare. The actual near death experience will not last much :)

Lol, Bigfoot, I know. That came from the deepest parts of my soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back