• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: moemun emerlad tow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoesntKnowHowToPlay

Tiny Umbrella with Lots and Lots of Good
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
its been a full year but i've finally finished the long awaited sequel to moemun emerlad

i kno some people didn't like the first game but this one is much better trust me

it has even more moemun, pokemon from gens 1-8, even more rivals, and lots of expertly ritten dialouge

its also much more chalenging than moemun emerlad won so be careful

also if you never played the first gaem its okay the plot is easy to follow

screenshot:
Spoiler:

anyway the rom is here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dobd8anewaj83rs

you patch it onto fire red

have fun

the current beta goes to the final boss but ill add postgame later

credit:
Spoiler:

kj3400

Wants a Magneton for a Charger
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
Just click on their name, it still directs to their profile, oddly enough.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Bst gam evar, won ting tho, when i put the gam in my vba-thingy it is unspuported or whateva te word is? HEP!!
(Butchering english is fun, honestly though I am really happy someone did an April Fools hack, I was begining to doubt it)

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
waiter woild had my fvaorite gym leader very tough, had to grind for several hors to beat.
i found a few bugs though, on the route south of that place with the rocks you can walk over rockman if you know where he is, you should fix it so he challenges you everywhare
the plot was my fvaoaorite, so unique and original, my games plae in comparison.
100000/10, steven five thumbs up.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
OH MAY GAD!

This is sooo gonna be HOTY! Haw u make MBALL 0 and still there? YOU'RE SO AWESOMEEEEE!

I'll give it
d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png
/10 :D

Goodluk on this. :)

DoesntKnowHowToPlay

Tiny Umbrella with Lots and Lots of Good
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Well, April Fool's is over now so I guess we can stop pretending that typing like an idiot is funny. For those who felt having zero Master Balls wasn't a good reason to download a joke hack (which looks to include a few of the people who posted), here's some of what you missed out on:

eRUtrqn.png
he6qSpF.png
Nom5np4.png

J95qsP4.png
skAqRqB.png
ldykP0M.png

HYbhcsn.png
V4mk3KW.png
UqPp1CA.png

Anyway mods I guess you can lock/hide/delete/sacrifice to the elder gods this thread now, I don't plan on doing anything more with it.

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
wow this looks rly good is great on level of POKEMON LIGHT PLATINUM and POKEMON FLORA SKY but it lack custom tiles lol thats all it needs then this hack will be perfect :)

just 1 question where do i go after defeating DARK BROCK in TUKITOKATOWIYOLOSWAGMETERIORITE CITY? ty and great hack :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
there be a lot of legendz in dis, also you start with a lvl255 rayquaaza, ah gots to play dis

timson733333

Woah.
Years
best hack 10/10

I feel like this is both an april fool's hack and a parody of bad hacks based on the dialogue/ridiculous area names/long stretches of wild grass at the beginning/ambushes/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back