• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Very nice, The blues and the lighting in it makes it awesome and clean looking. I give it 7/10

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Very cute and simple. The graphic's colours seem to blend together a little too much, though, and the focal point is directly in the middle. Not a fan of that. But it's not over-the-top or supremely washed out. The text underneath is nicely done and neat but just a little much- there's enough of it that it makes the graphic less of a dominating factor. The two share roughly equal space, I mean- the graphic is too small to command attention and the text doesn't do well as an appealing eye-catch.

7/10 though; it could do with improvement but is not bad at all.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
That's REALLY pretty - it'd be better if it were less fuzzy though. 8/10

I'll stop posting after this but I found a rotating penguin :DDDDD

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Very much like the graphic, the design and the way the the bubbles come out of, what would be, the borders of the signature. The penguin is also adorable. 9outta10 for it all. :)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
10/10..

eeveelution, watermark of your name...

its a PNG... cool penguin and links to their deviantart and tumblr

Ninja'd

10/10 game grumps

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Love the pic. Simple yet cute design. The only suggestion I would give is to take out the dashes, but that may just be personal preference.
8/10

I feel like mine is missing something..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back