• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Future thoughts

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
What do you think of the future? Will there be really like flying cars?
That's what I think when I was 6. I thought that the future will have some flying cars.
Guess not in this generation, but I think the technologies will be far better than before.
So, what are your thoughts for the future?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Apparently we could make flying cars but they haven't created them where they are aesthetically pleasing and the cost is a bit dear plus the world would need to make new rules about driving and that would cost money (somehow). I think about the future a lot and how China will become the superpower of the world and such. I want to move to Tokyo or seol or Hong Kong since I love Asia and their lifestyles. I think about how world war three could be started and where school might lead me. I never think into great detail about it though.

Outlier

Robots will destroy us all. Not even going for a joke there I really do see us being destroyed by our own creations. ) :

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
In the future, probably we'll have the ability to teleport/warp to everywhere in merely a few seconds via some futuristic device.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I think that one day there will be hover cars that will be over to fly over the ocean and in the air. I think tat will be cool, but that won't happen for a long time. I think in the next ten years that there will be another revolution in phones and even better advances in consoles and video games. I think that people will be able to live longer have better ways of learning and more cool advances.

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
I'd like to see proliferation of hologram technology. It'd be amazing to see it more widespread than how it's being applied right now. It would be awesome if, say, 20 years later, we could just take out our phones and project holograms on the spot.

Years
People will probably have a lot of implanted technology. Google glasses wired into your brain and that sort of thing. Everything and anything will be an interface that you can check your social media on. Even cars because in the future they'll drive on their own.

I bet we have people living on the moon in a few decades, just so that we can say "Look! We have people living on the moon!"

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
There is now a very real possibility that assessors of research proposals will shortly begin to resign en masse to protest against its policies; opposition Labour party politicians are, finally, beginning to badger the government about interfering with research, and the minister in charge of universities, David Willetts, has signalled that he is unsupportive of the Council's approach.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
in 2124 cher will still be performing and her farewell tour will end on one of saturn's rings

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
In the future I think we will have hover boards that will air buses that will replace pulbic transport. My hopes for the future is that my daughter gets a good eduction and is happy with her place in the workplace.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I bet we have people living on the moon in a few decades, just so that we can say "Look! We have people living on the moon!"
Mars, actually. This is seriously expected to happen by 2040. Really, we couldn't be more fortunate to have a planet so similar to our own for our first colonisation and terraforming attempts. I can only see the Moon being relieved of any mineral resources it may hold; but even in that respect it probably doesn't offer much.

Back