• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Are you planning on evolving it when you manage to find one or keep it as an Eevee?
If yes, which eeveelution will you choose?
12.%20tongue.gif

A new topic has been spoken! I would of course evolve one of my Eevees into a Shiny Umbreon cause you know how cool it looks!
Spoiler:

I have already evolved my 3 shiny Eevees into this magnificent creature......... I plan on keeping my other ones as they are........

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
Are you planning on evolving it when you manage to find one or keep it as an Eevee?
12.%20tongue.gif

A new topic has been spoken! I would of course evolve one of my Eevees into a Shiny Umbreon cause you know how cool it looks!
Spoiler:

I have already evolved my 3 shiny Eevees into this magnificent creature......... I plan on keeping my other ones as they are........
I never even thought of it being a new topic, that's great!
If I am ever lucky enough to catch/hatch myself a shiny Eevee, I would use a Water Stone on it as I love the colour of shiny Vaporeon :)
134.png

Side note ~ I evolved my second female Eevee into Espeon for my in game team after spending all night raising it's happiness :P

Years

If I were to find a shiny Eevee of my own, I'd probably evolve it into Sylveon. I do like Vaporeon but purple isn't a good look for it imo but Sylveon looks almost as good in blue as it does in its usual pink.

700.png

Yeah, shiny Sylveon are just so beautiful!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If I were able to find a shiny Eevee, I would definitely evolve it into an Umbreon. To me, shiny Umbreon looks pretty amazing. It's got blue-colored stripes instead of yellow, which fits it just perfectly. :] My second option would be Flareon.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
if i get a shiny eevee i would definitely evolve it into a shiny Umbreon....it just loooks amazing with the blue stripes and my second choice would be leafeon or Flareon.

Years
Hm.. I'm actually not a fan of most of the shiny eeveelutions. Espeon used to be a pretty green but now it seems a lot darker than before in X/Y and looks blech.

I'd say Glaceon! It's not much different but it looks so much brighter and prettier. :)

471.png
->
471.png

LuminescentUmbreon

Eeveelution Trainer
Years
Username: LuminescentUmbreon

Partner: Umbreon

Favorite Eeveelution and why: Umbreon because it seems to be the most... serious(?) one of the bunch. Plus, I like how it also seems mysterious compared to most of the others. That, and it looks great and preforms well in battle.

Years
Username: Shadowche
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon
Which Eeveelution has the best design? : It would be Umbreon, for me it has the best design of all pokemons. Trying to get shiny umbreon atm :)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club guys! :3
Which Eeveelution has the best design?
Flareon...just look at its fluffy fluffy tail <3 and second is umbreon mostly because of its shiny version the blue stripes :3

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
welcome to the club guys! :3
Flareon...just look at its fluffy fluffy tail <3 and second is umbreon mostly because of its shiny version the blue stripes :3
Good topic this, if you ask me.
I would also say Flareon has the best design it looks both cute and deadly at the same time!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
In my opinion, Jolteon. I just love how spiky its fur looks; it makes it really seem like an electric-type. Second would be Espeon. To me, it looks extremely cute!

Years

Vaporeon, it looks very beautiful with that mermaid tail which evokes its image as a Water-type very well. Leafeon comes close with its leafy ears and tail which seems to be the usual appearance for Grass-types.

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
- Do you evolve your Eevee as soon as possible, or after it learns a specific move or reaches a specific level? Have you ever kept one as an Eevee?

This depends on which Eeveelution I'm after, if it's either Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon or Leafeon then I evolve it as soon as possible.
I've never actually owned a Glaceon other then obtaining one for the Pokédex..
With Espeon, Umbreon and Sylveon I keep it in it's pre-evolution to bond and spend time with him/her.

Years
Do you evolve your Eevee as soon as possible, or after it learns a specific move or reaches a specific level? Have you ever kept one as an Eevee?

So far in gen 6 i evolved jolteon, espeon, sylveon and glaceon as soon as it was possible. I am still waiting for a shiny eevee to evolve it to umbreon, and if eevee has curse (egg skill) i'd wait to learn baton pass before evolving it to umbreon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Do you evolve your Eevee as soon as possible, or after it learns a specific move or reaches a specific level? Have you ever kept one as an Eevee?
I never wait; I evolve it as soon as I get the chance. Only time I ever had to wait for it to learn a move is when evolving it into Sylveon. d:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i forgot about jolteon :o....jolteon definitely has one if the best design....its sparky fur <3

nope i evolve as soon as i can...i just can't wait :p

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023

I just evolve mine into what ever's best at the time. I evolved my pretty little Eevee into a Jolteon. Not too fond of his design, but nevertheless he's still got an amazing moveset! <3

I did use a Glaceon in my Diamond cartridge. I had kept it an Eevee until around the 6th Badge. It was slowly being left behind in levels, and didn't have a good moveset. I'm just happy that I decided to evolve it into Glaceon :3

Also, I have 2 shiny Eevee sitting in my PC boxes in X/Y! Planning to evolve them into Glaceon and Vaporeon. :]

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Love to see how well fleshed out the topics are in this thread. But a new topic every once in a while can't hurt ;)

Which eeveelution type would you like to see next? Which one do you expect to see next?

gogogogo

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Which eeveelution type would you like to see next? Which one do you expect to see next?
This is another highly controversial topic and I know we can see loads of replies here. I would love to see a Dragon Type Eevee and would like to see the Ice Type redone and Fairy Type revoked. Slyveon looks silly! Glaceon and Leafeon look almost similar! Get original Game Freak!
Let the hating begin ;)

Back