• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
hinagiku+red+face.jpg
yeah yeah..guys lose girly girls lose manly girls only win..Problem? :\

Gotta love being me lol :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Uh sweetie the number in your post there should be 440 lol.

Never thought I'd be caring about numbers again, I really need to find something more productive to do nowadays.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Ass

Wanted to mess the count up more through trickery.

@Broken_Arrow: I like Hayate No Gotoku. It's kind of like Gintama but more on the moe side of the scale. Lots of fourth wall breakage but not enough to feel forced.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Looks like I'm gonna start doing odd jobs if I want the cash for White 2 now.

Also new avy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't find/make a better avatar of this guy than the current one I have so I'll be sticking with this one for the time being.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I was going to send this to Xulek but he disabled VMs and PMs. I used to use this as an avatar way back when, it's not even on my computer anymore but it's still in my Photobucket.

blah-1.gif

Years

Leaving PC was silly... I left this section all dry.

But yeah, I dare someone to screenshot my profile while I'm in invisible mode and they say "Why am I not seeing what she's doing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back