• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Will PC ever find a better slogan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
I think that for April Fools, or just as a joke in general, PC could temporarily come up with a new slogan.

What do you guys think?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Eh, I've become accustomed to the ironic slogan so a change would feel awkward. Of course, as a temporary joke I'm sure it'd be alright, though it'd be obvious if it was an April Fool's joke or not.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
10 years is a long time to have a slogan. I don't think anyone wants to change it, even for a little while. :P lol.

Plus it would be ridiculously difficult to change on all of the banners, especially when we don't have PSDs for most of the older stuff.

Perhaps there can be a style for it, like there are layouts for various holidays.

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Didn't we do a diffrient slogan for one of the April Fools events already? I can't remember, but I think we did...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
^ I don't think we did, unless it was back before we had a million and five styles, haha. But yeah, even changing it for a day seems like more trouble than it's worth. It's fine how it is.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
We're still working on a better slogan.

^ Honestly I think that's the permanent and actual slogan :P. It would be strange to change it as it's been there for a long time and people have gotten use to it already. Or they're working on a better slogan but still can't find a one that'd replace this.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
"We are still working on a better slogan!" is the most unique slogan ever. Period.

It makes PC so original and beautiful and idek. (:
I hope they never change it, ever!

Years
We're still working on a better slogan.

^ Honestly I think that's the permanent and actual slogan :P. It would be strange to change it as it's been there for a long time and people have gotten use to it already. Or they're working on a better slogan but still can't find a one that'd replace this.

That will always remain our slogan, PC has had it for 10 years now so it's too iconic to change it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Indeed. And I think I'll close this now, just so people don't just start repeating each other. We're still looking for a better slogan, but it's probably never going to happen. :P

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back