• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I'd wish the other teams were active as well. Team 2 and Team Fantasic/sWaGaLiCiOUS/S.M.A.R.D. are literally the only ones to be active team-wise. I'm hoping Team 1 will be posting soon :D

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Yeah we will! Team 1, ACTIVATE!

Konzu will be coming along shortly. But he can't read. Or understand the concept of Team xD So yeah. He'll be wandering around, but somebody needs to direct him.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
If it dosn't get too cluttered, I'd suggest having some teams clash into one another sometime. Though I'd only recomend doing that with smaller teams. Otherwise it'll be hard to keep track of.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
If it doesn't get too cluttered, I'd suggest having some teams clash into one another sometime. Though I'd only recommend doing that with smaller teams. Otherwise it'll be hard to keep track of.

^ Ditto. I'd think we could meet up with Team 2 as soon as they get done with their second clue.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
^ Ditto. I'd think we could meet up with Team 2 as soon as they get done with their second clue.

We still have quite a ways to go with that. And also, you really won't want to meet Tobias and Alaric before they find their team's specific treasure. There would be... dangerous circumstances surrounding that xD

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
You've all gone quiet! Myself and Skymin are working on the finale, part 1 will be posted ASAP and this roleplay will be ending next weekend. Post as much as you can before then, I hope you've enjoyed it here!

Years
My team is still waiting to meet up with each other properly (although we found both of our clues ages ago)... and so are some others. Would it be possible to prologue it a little longer?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
You've all gone quiet! Myself and Skymin are working on the finale, part 1 will be posted ASAP and this roleplay will be ending next weekend. Post as much as you can before then, I hope you've enjoyed it here!

From what I have gathered, almost everyone kept on waiting on their other team members to contact them, who were in turn waiting on everyone else or inactive. That might of been the cause of inactivity, may haps?

It'll be over soon? :o
Dang, then I guess Trever and I should speed up our JPing, huh?
Alas, whether we can post before this ends or not, it's been one of the most enjoyable RPs I've been in so far :3

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Am I alright to join at this far on in the rp? Or is it ending or something? i never got a chance to join, so if it is closing, will you be putting a new one up at some point?

<<Nate the Gallade>>

1. Leaf Blade
2. Psycho cut
3. X scissor
4. Reflect

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Yeah, where did Miltankrancher go?

He is AFK for the foreseeable future I believe.

Am I alright to join at this far on in the rp? Or is it ending or something? i never got a chance to join, so if it is closing, will you be putting a new one up at some point?

-snip-

Way too late I'm afraid :) Sign Ups finished a few weeks ago. There probably won't be a new PMD, there may be another event in a few months time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back