• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

ee1vv2aa3nn4

Pokémon Trainer! :P
Years
I have a couple Ev'd pokes from a different shop, do you need to see them (you have a lot of pokes, so you probably already have them). :P

Years
What's the moveset on the Shiny EV trained Blastoise?
I have to offer:
Your choice of the level 1 Sinnoh dragons. Pay no attention to my sig, these will be Japanese, and completely legit. Unless you'd like them in English.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
What's the moveset on the Shiny EV trained Blastoise?
I have to offer:
Your choice of the level 1 Sinnoh dragons. Pay no attention to my sig, these will be Japanese, and completely legit. Unless you'd like them in English.

Sorry, I only trade my ev'ed for other ev'ed pokes.

My DS died, and it wont let me post URL's so all i can say is i got them from dedlnice's shop. :) :P

Well you can tell me them after your ds charges.

Last edited:

ee1vv2aa3nn4

Years
All the EV'd pokes on dedlnces shop thread she traded me. :)

You can wait until my DS charges, or look on dedlnces thread, since i have all the EV'd pokes on her thread. :)

Years
Ok then, I don't have any EV'd Pokemon other than a Weavile and a shiny Vaporeon. I don't like having events because I'm afraid of accidentally battling with one, this almost happened with my PKTOPIA Magmortar, I was breeding, and that runner north of Solaceon saw me, and that was all I had other then babies. I had to restart and do another hour of breeding to get to where I was. Is there anything you'd be willing to trade for one or all of the dragons?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok then, I don't have any EV'd Pokemon other than a Weavile and a shiny Vaporeon. I don't like having events because I'm afraid of accidentally battling with one, this almost happened with my PKTOPIA Magmortar, I was breeding, and that runner north of Solaceon saw me, and that was all I had other then babies. I had to restart and do another hour of breeding to get to where I was. Is there anything you'd be willing to trade for one or all of the dragons?
Well, what are you interested in??
Ok. :D So those 3 pokes for 3 of your EV'd pokes? Or can i get more then 3 of your pokes, and clone some of them? :D :D

Thanks! :)

3 ev'ed for 3 of my ev'ed.

ee1vv2aa3nn4

Years
Ok then these 3;

Shiny Registeel lv100 Impish
HP 296
Atk. 181
Def. 438
Sp. Atk. 162
Sp. Def. 399
Spd. 125

Shiny Charizard lv100 Modest
HP 291
Atk. 181
Def. 183
Sp. Atk. 346
Sp. Def. 196

Ill chose the other one after i ask this question. :P What are your highest EV pokes? Can you name your top 3 EV'd pokes? thanks! :)

ee1vv2aa3nn4

Years
Shiny Darkrai lv100 Modest
HP 271
Atk. 185
Def. 209
Sp. Atk. 399
Sp. Def. 212
Spd. 348

Shiny Registeel lv100 Impish
HP 296