• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
How do I get it at max happiness? Is there a frienship checker in-game?

you can give them vitamins, or give them an item like soothe bell or use your pokemon in important battles like gym leaders, elite four, an i think rivals battles. and most importantly level up. and don't let the pokemon faint or the happiness will decrease. I hope this helps

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
Years
found a simple glitch in IRONNEM CITY

edit:the name of one of the Lauren Elite four has a U at the end (HONEYU) it was a good game now im on to the world championship

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
Thanks for the other answer guys :)

Pick up the Alpha sculpture and bring it back to Prof. Jasmine =)

I did that and nothing happened, I still have no access to the gym. What do I have to do?

Edit: After you deliver the sculpture to Prof. Jasmine, you have to return to Drakebreath City and enter the cave :)

Last edited:

leews24

ha
Years
Hmm. I found a simple glitch just after you go to Lauren.
I recieved tehpig, fought pearl, went back to the city with 8th gym
Went to day care, flew back to the city in Lauren, the dude woudlnt let me go west
went in to the lab, there were two of the professors(yeah the same woman, one where its supposed to be, and infront of pearl and... whatever his name is)
And I choose another one(oshwott), and fight pearl again.

Another glitch is that after the second Lauren gym, it still says that pokemon can fly from here, even though im using the pilot license. what, do I need to walkthrough walls? Any help?

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2013
Hmm. I found a simple glitch just after you go to Lauren.
I recieved tehpig, fought pearl, went back to the city with 8th gym
Went to day care, flew back to the city in Lauren, the dude woudlnt let me go west
went in to the lab, there were two of the professors(yeah the same woman, one where its supposed to be, and infront of pearl and... whatever his name is)
And I choose another one(oshwott), and fight pearl again.

Another glitch is that after the second Lauren gym, it still says that pokemon can fly from here, even though im using the pilot license. what, do I need to walkthrough walls? Any help?

Yeah I had the same problem trying to use the pilot license after the 2nd Gym in Lauren

pixiefroggy

Awesome Ace Trainer:P
Years
you can give them vitamins, or give them an item like soothe bell or use your pokemon in important battles like gym leaders, elite four, an i think rivals battles. and most importantly level up. and don't let the pokemon faint or the happiness will decrease. I hope this helps

thanks a lot! :) i wasn't sure if there were any more ways because this is a hack...

XXVIII

Romhacker Wannabe
Years
I'm stucked at Serenity City, the gym leader isn't appearring. I went to the power plant, day care, the cave entrance with a girl, talk with all people in Serenity City, returned to other cities but still I can't find the gym leader. Help please!

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
Glide? I've seen a Spearow use it, but I dunno where the TM is. By the way, where is Lava Surf?

You receive Glide when you defeat the second gym leader in Lauren.

If you want to use it, seach in your key items for the pilot license and use it.

Back