• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funny Fakes Thread

Years
This is for any funny fakes you see, internet image or otherwise. Heck, you can even make your own and post it here!

If you post a card, comment on what you find funny about it in at least 4 words. And it'd be nice if you also commented on the cards others have posted.

But please, keep it PG or PG-13. Oh, and try to keep it to fake cards. I'll be making a thread for actual cards people find amusing, be it for the art or the attack names.

I'll start us off with this card I found on the site of a Pokemon fan that they probably made way back in 2000 or 2001, well before I was ever allowed on the internet:

Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Most of these card made me lol so hard. Why can't they be real? >.< I found one, too. However I don't know who made it.
Rick_Astley_Pokemon_Card_by_wildturkey50.jpg

This one, too:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
Years
MY EPIK POKEMON CARDZ!!!!

i really hope that these worked... my computer sometimes deletes attachments!!! The Reshiram and Gallade were made on a computer app in case youre wondering how i made them without the website you all r using.

Back