• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ok here is my SU... Tell me if I need to revise something (especially since the format is a little different).

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
'Kay, I'm finally done with my SU! Sorry for the wait, but at least it's here! Let me know if you want me to change anything!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@DannyBoyNz: Veeery well. Finally, you are accepted.

@Stingray: You already know I think your character is /very/ cool, and not just because I love ghosts. That being said, you're approved!~

@SeekerOfDarkness: Hmm... reading over the history I'm detecting some... problems? I'm not completely sure; it feels like you tried to keep some details hidden. In your SU's history you talk of a Jigglypuff's death as being four years ago... However, pokemon were completely gone before society even started to collapse, and it certainly didn't collapse over-night. A period of roughly 100 years passed before pokespirits even became obtainable, which really means that nobody should be alive from the time before it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
@The Amazing Aipom & Sir Bastian: Would Jayden be able to meet up with your characters?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
No problem for me! Think it'd be nice if more people came along :3 Only so much creepiness poor Reggie can handle.

Also, holy crap Stingray, that sounds like a -really- cool character! And a very interesting format to write about it in. Glad to have you with us!

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
@SeekerOfDarkness: Hmm... reading over the history I'm detecting some... problems? I'm not completely sure; it feels like you tried to keep some details hidden. In your SU's history you talk of a Jigglypuff's death as being four years ago... However, pokemon were completely gone before society even started to collapse, and it certainly didn't collapse over-night. A period of roughly 100 years passed before pokespirits even became obtainable, which really means that nobody should be alive from the time before it.

You misunderstand. The Jigglypuff is Lex's Pokespirit, named after Lex's deceased human sister. They have the same name, but are completely different entities. Sorry if I confused you, though.

Dawn

Years
@Everyone: Don't be afraid to give feedback on the SUs I wrote. It's not like I can judge them.

Also, I'm about to place Hailey and Arcea in the IC. If anyone is interested into running into any of the three let me know. :P

@SeekerOfDarkness: That's some very confusing writing, but I suppose that's acceptable.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
I was a bit hesidant to join first as I've never been in a M-rated RP before, but hey, you've gotta try everything once right? :D
Spoiler:

Dawn

Years
@Kid Mind: Variety is the spice of life!~ Regardless, you did well and you're accepted. c: You may begin posting when you like.

@Everyone: I have completely replaced the rules regarding innactivity. There is now no longer any risk of removal of the roleplay. However, the rule does state that the posts of people that haven't posted in days may be skipped. In addition, I tidied up the accepted character spoiler. It's now split between males and females and characters of each sex are now listed alphabetically to make it easier to search through without using a search function.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
@PkMnTrainer Yellow: YAY! I was a bit worried since I felt that the history got too much attention while everything else was kinda ignored. With that said, I'll go post my opening post in the IC thread now. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Wasn't too into the idea first but. . . well might as well try something new. Working on a few SU's right now. Here's the first one I have completed.

Name: Randall

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-13): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.): Minimum of 3 lines if no picture is provided.
When he isn't using a pokespirit power, he has somewhat messy black hair that reaches down to his jaw-line. He is caucasian by race/skin color and has brown eyes. He is around 5' 5" by height, and seems to keep a somewhat good diet up. To hide his connection with his Pokespirit Gallade, he'll wear dark colored clothing.

Before using Gallade's Power He tends to change out of his darker colored outfit into a sleeveless green shirt, a green helmet, a pair of protective gauntlets, and a pair of white stain colored pants that resemble almost the same kind of pants you'd see in the feudal era worn by a swordsman or the pair of pants you'd see warn by martial artists tightly held up with a belt.

When he changes while using Gallade's power, a red horn appears on the front and back of his chest, the bottom of the long sleeves of his pants close up and change to form Gallade-like feet, his helmet gains a blue horn, his hair turns white, his eyes turn red, and his forearms get what looks like a pair of strong green blade-like gauntlets. The Blades of these gauntlets are able to extend or withdraw themselves from either the front or behind these "gauntlets", allowing him to wield the longer and shorter blades from either the front end or the back end of his arms. The blades can extend to about 1 meter in length from either the front of the arm, or from the elbow, but not both ends at the same time.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 4 lines minimum
Having spent his Childhood somewhat at peace (or the closest thing to peace at the time), Randall has a strong idealistic view that adults and children can get along, despite the fear and hatred adults and children seem to have of each other during this time. He is pretty friendly towards most of the people he meets, and usually won't attack unless he is provoked by others, either directly or indirectly. Some would say he butts in where his nose doesn't belong, or that he's just a wild card just because of how some would assume he quickly changes sides. Sadly this is not true. Some would call his idea of "a world where adults and children can live peacefully without fear and hatred of one another" naive, but because of this Naive idea, he has saved both children and adults alike from getting murdered, abused, or missused by the other group, whether they have a Pokespirit or not. Whenever he does odd jobs for food, he will usually try to only take jobs from people who have no knowledge of himself personally owning a Pokespirit, and even then, he usually makes sure the person he's taking the job from isn't giving him a job that would abuse him for his power. This usually has him often switching between Eterna City and the Underground.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): 4 lines minimum
Originally Randall grew up with his parents outside of Hearthome City before it was renamed to Children's City. He lived a somewhat peaceful life before he decided to go off to Mt. Coronet about 3 years back. He recieved the power of Gallade. After learning of exactly what this power was and upon reading the sacred text on Mt. Coronet, he decided he would take up the task of becoming a nobel and heroic hero of this age and to help set things right with the world again. He decided to travel accross Sinnoh with his new companion to try and set things right.
On their journey they met quite a few people and learned first hand of the dangers presented by the adults who wished to use the Pokespirit wielding Children for their own purposes, as well as the fear these children brought adults. He has done what he could to help out both the kids under the adult's oppression and vice versa. Some would say he's some kind of Rogue or Outlaw, has he has caused quite a bit of trouble in all 3 cities in his attempts to try and break the boundaries of fear between the adults and the children. He hasn't seen his parents in the 3 years he has been gone, but he still hopes he'll be able to help bring the world back into a state of sanity and end the conflict.

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species: Gallade

Nickname (Optional):

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want):
Much like other Gallades, asside from being masters of courtesy and swordsmanship, he has a strong belief in defending the weak from harm. He is also a strong believer in teamwork.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse):
Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Teleport, Heal Pulse, Brick Break

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice.

Randall, now using Gallade's power was running through Eterna forest while holding a bag on his back. Some would have assumed he was lost judging from the way he was running around hopping from tree to tree, going towards one direction, and then almost seeming like he was going back in the exact opposite direction. Quite frankly, he DID know where he was going. Gallade's Psychic type was allowing him to know where he was and where he was going. If that's the case, why is he going to all this trouble to make it seem like he's lost? He's only doing this so that he can make sure no one is following him back to his home. Because of how thick the forest is, it helped providing him with a lot of covering. The maze-like natuer of the forest would also help get anyone off his trail, be they adult or child. Granted, depending on if that person had a pokespirit or not, that was another story entirely.

Once he felt sure that no one was following him, he then used Teleport to help get him to where he wanted to go. He then reappeared much farther and deeper into the forest, only he was now in front of the place he was currently using as a home. It was an abandonned treehouse of some sort. It wasn't like most of your normal tree houses that were made of wood though, no, this one seemed like it was some attempt to have made an actual home in the middle of the forest. Maybe one of those types of alternative energy type homes? Maybe it was being used as some kind of research? Whoever used it and for whatever purpose it was for, it's been abandonned for years. He changed back to his more "human" looking appearance, even to the point of putting away his "costume" and changing back into his social clothes before pulling out an apple from one of the cabinets. This forest managed to have a few fruit producing plants; granted finding these plants in Eterna Forest proves to be a lot harder than most would expect. He still has to go to all different corners of the forest just to be able to find a few fruit producing plants to last for even a short while.

Gallade looked at the apple Randall held in his hand. He remembered having eaten such fruit back when he was alive and before such fruit baring trees became rare. Randall could feel his partner's look of interest at the apple.

"Haha, are you sure you don't want one?" Randall asked.

"I don't need it as much as you do," Gallade responded. "Besides, I don't have any need for food any more. Go ahead and eat."

"Alright, if you insist," Randall said as he took a bite out of his apple. "Seriously though, if you want a bite, I wouldn't mind transforming just so you could experience the taste of an apple again."

Gallade just continued to resist. "No. It's fine."

Randall walked back outside as he kept eating his apple and looked up at the sky. Sunset was comming upon them.

"Are you sure you wanna keep going on living this way? Risking your lives to save people you don't even know, and who may not even appreciate what you're doing or realize it?" Gallade asked.

"Why not? Arceus decided to give humans another chance to live with pokemon didn't he? Why waist such a good gesture?" Randall asked. "If anything, I say this is the best chance we're going to get to make things right again. Let's pass his test!"

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I posted... decided not to force Echo on any one group because well he isn't the nicest character. Anyone is allowed to volunteer their group to be the ones to meet him first. I do want some character interaction that doesn't involve him trying to kill them so I will not make him attack at once every time he meets a character. However he is overly paranoid so if he perceives you as hostile (like the girl in the SU) he will not hesitate to attack.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I personally would love to interact with you Sting, but it's a while since Aipom responded, so I dunno how quickly we can head off.

Also, I think we need to decide what time of day it is, since Sting's said it's about night time, I've said it's about noon, and Bass has said it's almost sunrise XD

Last edited:

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Would it be possible for my character to meet any group close to either Eterna City or Children's City since he just left the first and is headed towards the latter? :)

Last edited:

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Hmm... I have agreed to RPing with Yellow too, so I guess? I was thinking Kat can meet one of Yellow's character from getting lost in the city. Seeker can meet Kilik whenever.

Back