• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I already had to end my class I had no one posting for the longest time. I've only gotten one person to post at all, and they left class. Sigh oh well.

I'll have an update for my team soon.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I'm back!

Would someone mind catching me up as to what has happened to Miharu while I was gone? >_>;

Edit: Never mind. I read through. >_>;

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Sapph:

I don't see any reason not to, the more the merrier! Considering Kat is okay with the idea to begin with,

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Lincoln West: Move on. You've done everything I would've done when dealing with an innactive RPer, and that's more than I ever would've asked you to. I normally go by a 3 day rule.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Okay, thanks guys. Next time I get a chance to write up a post for PTA I'll move Nika along.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I know this question is unrelated, but what if the GM is too busy? In another RP she's been gone for almost a week now. And I know she'll be back because she was very intent on finishing the RP, and we've only just begun. But none of us can post because it would leave her behind. And it doesn't really seem right for anyone to bunny the GM, you know?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I know this question is unrelated, but what if the GM is too busy? In another RP she's been gone for almost a week now. And I know she'll be back because she was very intent on finishing the RP, and we've only just begun. But none of us can post because it would leave her behind. And it doesn't really seem right for anyone to bunny the GM, you know?

This happens a lot. I would give it a few more days. If she doesn't come back, contact the mod, Skymin, and ask if you guys can take control of the RP until the GM comes back or forever if the GM doesn't come back. If Skymin is alright with that, then you guys vote on a new GM and continue. If the GM does come back, just tell her that you all didn't want the RP to die and, if she would like and if the new GM is okay with it, that she could be the GM again.

Also, this probably would have been a better question to ask on the Discussion thread as it is off-topic to the OOC thread of PTA. :)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@MichaelaTheUchiha Yay, you're back! Now I'll be able to start posting again.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Zerin- thanks :)

TEAM UPDATE:

poochyena_sprite_black_white_by_thesavagenymph-d3fmebj.gif

Name: Poochyena
Nickname: Hikari
lvl: 22
nature: curious
personality: very protective towards her best friend Ruby, she sometimes sticks her nose in other peoples bussiness.
moves:
*tackle
*bite
*crunch
*shadow ball
*thunder fang
*scary face

zorua_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38kw9s.gif

Name: zorua
Nickname: Yuki
lvl: 20
nature: jolly
personality: Zorua is a very cheerful pokemon that always tries to cheer Ruby up when she's down, Zorua often makes fun of Poochyena, her ability is Illusion.
moves:
*Incinerate
*Pursuit
*faint attack
*Foul play
*scratch

133-frame1.png

Name: Eevee
Nickname: Kaede
lvl: 19
nature: cool
personality: Eevee often reacts cold to other pokemon, but he never ment that in a negative way. most pokemon think of him as a arrogant pokemon, while he actually cares alot about Zorua and Poochyena and protects them from harm, he's protective towards Ruby, his goal is to evolve into a Leafeon.
moves:
*Tackle
*Take down
*Quick attack
*Bite
*Trump card
*Last resord

037.gif

Name: Vulpix
Nickname: Kyuubi
lvl: 18
Nature: joyfull
pesonality: Kyuubi is a curious Pokemon, he always is looking for ways to get stronger, he's a very happy Pokemon and admires Ruby alot.
Moves:
*Tackle
*Flametrower
*Sand-attack
*Dig

Kyuubi lvled by 1 for defeating a houndour. Nothing happened with Ruby's other pokemon.

Dawn

Years
@Zerin: Once again this is a good RPD discussion, but yeah. I forget the rules regarding this, as Jackblaze gave us permission to vote on a new GM here and thus we did not have to deal with innactivity or anything like that. I would contact Skymin, either way, as ultimately you need her permission.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
@MichaelaTheUchiha Yay, you're back! Now I'll be able to start posting again.

...Er, lolwut? You were waiting for me? o.O

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! VULPIX NAMED KYUUBI. I did that too when I caught a Vulpix in the games! XD

Yellow, you got ninja'd. :P Ish?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Here's something I've noticed that's VERY interesting:

Pokemon Trainer Academy IC has more views and posts than the Roleplay Discussion Thread!

XD

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@Zerin: Well, it's one of my favourite animes, so why wouldn't I quote it?

Also PTA is one of the most famous Pokémon RPs on the Internet itself, so that doesn't surprise me all that much...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Really? Most famous Pokemon RP on the internet? Can we really make a bold claim like that?

Dawn

Years
@Lincoln: Really..? I actually don't get that. Though to be fair the first thing /I/ get is some list sites followed by the RPC and yeah. xD

@Everyone: All I know is that I now need to find a coffee mug with #1 GM on it. x3

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
If you surf the web you could probably find one on a RP website. Should we order one for this amazing occasion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back