• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME & SPACE [T] [OOC + SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
Yes sir but it is very rare that I hop on a ship and not know where I am going hahaha, can't wait for chapter three

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
That's what makes it more mysterious!

And for the record I am NOT a girl. But I understand that the fact that I currently have more female role-play characters and that my avatar is a Minccino plus the fact that I rarely use expressions like 'dude' might had mislead you... Dude :P

doge

???
Years
Umm, not to be an ass, but I was under the impression that Cherrygrove City had been rebuilt and not utterly annihilated? The plot even says that all the cities remaining were rebuilt.

With help of the grunts and survivors, Team Plasma re-built all the cities that remained.
Sorry if it's inconvenient, I'm just sort of confused.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
There were a few places that were successfully rebuilt looking almost exactly how they used to, with some expansions in either territory or places of importance.

Cherrygrove City is one of those places;there's a slightly bigger amount of houses, and the townsfolk is different, but virtually it's the same, with the houses that were rebuilt and the Poke Center and Poke Mart remaining in the same place they were. A dock was also added, in order for ships to be able dock easily.

If this answer your questions, then I'm glad, if it doesn't, then just tell me what you didn't understand and I will gladly answer.

And don't worry, it was my fault for not clearing things up, after all :)

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Well i just boarded the ship so if anyone that is on/near it wants to interact just post and say so. I will be checking back tonight, but if i don't respond by tonight then I will have to wait until tomorrow evening to do so after I get home from work.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Name: Patrick McCallion

Appearance: Height 5'10, weighs 175lbs. Patrick's hair color is a light brown colour and is not too long but not too short. His hair always looks as if he just got out of bed, and is often flicky which is the way he likes it. His eyes are a brown wooden like colour which can also appear to look completely black in some cases. Patrick has a below average, scrawny build. Patrick also has a light, tanish skin tone which often makes people assume he is foreign.

Patrick always wears his red V-Neck T-shirt, whenever he wears this, it makes him feel like an adventurer. He wears blue jeans and black vans with white lining. In most cases Patrick likes to wear his purple scarf as it seems as if he is wearing a small cape. H

Personality: Patrick is a naive kid who believes that no matter what everything will be okay. He can be very sarcastic and loves to make awful puns. Patrick has a geniune and humble way of gaining people's trust, as he was always raised to be an honest and open person. He would make friends by first compliementing their efforts, then asking how they've worked so hard at it. By nature and from his parents working at the Olivine Cafe, Patrick is a glutton and will eat anything, except vegetables and fish. Patrick will feel very hurt and angry if he finds out someone has cheated him out of something, however Patrick is usually very cheerful even in the most dangerous and dark times, he can always find that silver lining because he is so Naive.

When it comes to Pokemon, Patrick will treat his partners like his soul mates. His battle style is all for one and one for all! Meaning if his Pokemon has had a troublesome past or experienced bad things, Patrick will ensure to find a way to understand what they are going through and reassure and encourage them that everything will be okay.

Backstory: Patrick is from Olivine City. He lives there with his Mother and Father who both work at the Cafe. Patrick's father would often take Patrick to see the town's Mascot, Ampharos. The McCallion family have always been really close with Jasmine the Gym Leader, she was like a family friend. Patrick always asked her about her Pokemon partners and always wanted to see her battle with her Steel-Types. For a while Jasmine had a winning streak and she seemed unbeatable with her Steelix and Magnezone. Patrick challenged her to a gym battle with powerful Pokemon whenever his adventure begins! From this day Patrick has been studying Jasmine's battling every day since she agreed.

Suddenly one day a huge Thunderstorm had broke out. Harsh winds and heavy rain caused alot of damage to the shore front of Olivine City. Patrick had got seperated from his family in the storm and had escaped to the one place where he could be safe. So he fleed into the lighthouse and saw Jasmine with Ampharos attempting to shine it's light across the ocean. Jasmine turned to Patrick smiled and sent out her Skarmory that swooped him up off to Professor Elm's laboratory to become that trainer he promised her to be one day. She shouted to him as he flew off to never give up on what he believe in and to become as strong as he can.

For a few hours, Patrick and Skarmory had been flying through the air. The sky begins to flash and releases bolts of lightening. Skarmory knew that if it got hit by one of these bolts Patrick wouldn't survive, Skarmory cried and used Agility to get to Elms lab faster and then Air Slash to blast through the lightening. As the land was changing and towns were getting destroyed it was hard to tell which town was New Bark Town.

'SKARMORY!' shouted a strange voice, 'DOWN HERE! Your metal body will take heavy damage in the this storm!'

Skarmory and Patrick approached this man who was wearing a lab coat and had a head like a turnip. The man noticed Patrick and took him off Skarmory and inside a strange laboratory that was surrounded by a forest. Patrick and Skarmory both entered this lab and saw a whole crowd of people crammed into this confined place. The man who found them brought over another man with a top hat and a red scale hanging from his neck. Mr. Pokemon and Professor Elm both introduced themselves to Patrick and began discussing the current problems in the world at the moment. Elm told Patrick about the special trainers that the world professors have been gathering and asked Patrick if he would like to take this mission on board. Patrick thought about what Jasmine said and gave Elm a huge smile and nods.

'I'll do it!' Patrick answered confidently with a grin on his face.

Which Professor gave you your Starter Pokémon? : Professor Elm.

Which was your starter Pokémon?: Phanpy

I hope I can still join in.

Oh HOLY BURRITO![/FONT]

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@pat20cool It's all good, just one thing, see, I need to know how your character managed to survive, I don't think he just remained airborne for days until the earthquakes/floods ceased, kay?

And, since I liked the SU, if you manage to make an excellent first post (in case you're accepted) when I add you to the RP, you might get a chance to catch that Skarmory ;)

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Oh, you edited your post, sorry! I didn't notice :P
You're accepted!

231.gif

Patrick received a Phanpy!
Ability: Pickup
-Growl
-Ice Shard

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Oh awesome! So will I start my post? And what will I need to write 'cause I seen that you written summaries for the other guys?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Name: Regal Gemini

Appearance: Regal wears a Dark Gray beanie on his head. Coming down from under that beanie is unkempt, Dark Brown hair that covers his eyes (though he's still able to see). His eyes are white as from the colored contacts he wears (otherwise his eyes are green). When his contacts aren't in he wears glasses, but the chances of that happening are very rare due to his disdain for glasses. On his chin is a small goatee. Regal also has a slightly pale skin tone.

Regal wears a black sleeveless T-Shirt and carries a necklace that represents a musical 8th note. He wears Dark Blue Jeans and black and blue Athletic Shoes. His build isn't exactly thin, but he certainly isn't large. He's about 6'0 and has something of a minor athletic build.

Headshot:
Spoiler:

Personality: Regal's favorite color is black, and he has quite an appreciation of Gothic art styled and palettes; this leads people to believe that he is indeed a Goth, but he prefers traditional Gothic art to Pop Cultural Goth. He is actually quite the bright and ambitious young man with dreams of becoming a famous Piano Player and Song Writer. Similarly, he dabbles in art, as it serves as inspiration for his music. Regal's quite the sociable young man, and a showy one at that. He tends to want to make his talents known without coming off at narcissistic or too attention grabbing, so he whistles tunes that he's created to try to impress those around him. While he's never owned a pokemon, he has always been in awe and wonder towards them. He found their abilities and ways of life, as well as dramatic differences in their lives from the humans', to be so interesting. He'd often sketch pokemon in his free time. A pretty happy-go-lucky fellow and very nonchalant, Regal isn't the type to let unfortunate events get him down, and he's quite selective with what actually makes him angry or sad (not by choice, of course).

Regal is quite the responsible young man, he's always felt the need to be independent. At a young age, his parents tried to help him out but he would insist that he do it himself. This could range from doing homework or washing clothes. It remained that way for most of his life, that independence become more and more apparent as he grew older. At the age of 15 he moved out to live on his own, it's unclear as to whether his family is currently alive. Regal is a very philosophical person as well, generally he would think about the lengths of the universe and how it's possible that time could be bent. One could say that his interest in the unknown was due to his omnipotent desire to become a better musician, and that he was always willing to grab what he couldn't understand for inspiration. Regal would probably agree to that, it's been an innate and natural curiosity that's plagued him for most of his life.

Backstory: Regal was living in an apartment when the catastrophe struck. The building started shaking, but Regal wasn't able to leave due to the staircase having collapsed and the power being out, thus the elevators were also out of service. Regal was faced with certain death, and thus he spent his "last few minutes" the only way he knew how: playing the piano. Granted, the erratic shaking made things quite difficult for him music playing, he still proceeded with his music slowly and elegantly. The piece, "An Aria of Death's Approach"; he felt it to be very appropriate. The building then started to crumble, its walls breaking from the motions of the building. However, that day wasn't Regal's Judgment Day. A Fearow, and a rather large one, flew through one window and out of the opposite facing window. Regal grabbed its legs and flew with it out of the window. Still, Fearow aren't exactly normally strong enough to carry a six foot human being, and thus it slowly descended while still flying at a constant speed. He reached the ground and let go.

Outside of his building he saw a other people from his building who also made it out. Not all of them, however. The ground started to crack and part in the wake of the earthquakes, so Regal started running. The cracks certainly weren't small, and they grew almost as quickly as he could run. Before he knew it, the ground below him was gone and he had started falling. Someone caught his hand, a teen around his age, and pulled him up, promptly running and giving no time for thanks. Despite the fact that Regal had no idea who this person was or where he was going, he followed him. After several minuted of sprinting, the two reached a building, it seemed to be for the purpose of protecting people from catastrophes such as this, a bunker of sorts. Regal entered, as well as the man from before, and as soon as they were in the door to the bunker closed.

Regal felt a tap on his shoulder and he said, "Oh, thanks for saving-" he turned around to see who it was, and it wasn't the man from earlier, but rather it was Professor Rowan, someone Regal was well aware of. "Oh, excuse me, sir," he said, correcting himself.

"No need to be so formal, son, I just noticed that you dropped this on your way in," he said, handing Regal a small pocket sketchpad. Regal checked his back pocket and all he found was a pencil, he had indeed dropped it. "I had a look through it, and I'm quite impressed; you sure do know a lot about pokemon."

"Thank you, sir," he said, taking the sketchpad. "I study them...for pleasure, not for research, however."

"I see, but regardless, those pictures capture tendencies and dietary habits often only seen in books and the Pokedex, it's quite informative and detailed," Rowan said in response. He paused for a moment and asked for Regal's name. "Regal Gemini, eh? I'll remember you." He said before walking off to another area of the bunker. Regal looked at his sketchpad and noticed a that stuck to it was a sticker for "Holy Burrito", a food chain that used different to make a variety of burritos. Granted, Regal never found the name to be attractive; personally he didn't like religious references in his food and he never found the use of the word "burrito" to be funny. He carefully pulled off the sticker, so as not to rip the page, and discarded it in a nearby trashcan.

Professor: Rowan

Starter: Starly

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ machomuu Excellent sign-up! However you forgot to add an important phrase to your SU, so, until you add it, you're pending.

Don't worry, it's not any kind of complicated phrase, it's just two words actually...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back