• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
seems like an inserting hack but it looks like you used Alistair rom base

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Lol, Thats awesome. A game where someone has actually made a pokemon mad XD
Yeah, lol. Poor Gyarados gets enraged with an unnatural flare of rage... hehe. And then cool things happen...! Lool!
-----

-----
Ignite Heights in its very early developments! This place will feature mini caves as homes and regular homes for some people...

rhettz_emboar

Did you just pee??
Years
By the way how are you going to implement fairy type? Do you have any information on what are its weaknesses or its advantages? :) :)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
By the way how are you going to implement fairy type? Do you have any information on what are its weaknesses or its advantages? :) :)
By implementation, I meant by having the graphic and "changed" attacks for it. "New" moves will be added into the game maybe in beta 3, not sure yet. I already extended the type effectiveness table, so once more information about the fairy type gets released, I'll just add new entries to the table in a click of a button.
----------
Well, Ignite Heights is almost completed!
-----

-----
Stay tuned for checkpoint 2! Ignite Heights started from the bottom of the volcano <3
-----

-----
And don't get lost in this puzzling barren desert!

Last edited:

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
I just want to say, this game looks awesome ^^, but I have a slight problem... I can't play Beta 1.5 :(. I'm positive I patched it correctly, but it just goes straight to Fire Red instead

Years
By implementation, I meant by having the graphic and "changed" attacks for it. "New" moves will be added into the game maybe in beta 3, not sure yet. I already extended the type effectiveness table, so once more information about the fairy type gets released, I'll just add new entries to the table in a click of a button.
----------
Well, Ignite Heights is almost completed!
-----

-----
Stay tuned for checkpoint 2! Ignite Heights started from the bottom of the volcano <3
-----

-----
And don't get lost in this puzzling barren desert!

Oh yus, those screenies are sexy xD lol

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I just want to say, this game looks awesome ^^, but I have a slight problem... I can't play Beta 1.5 :(. I'm positive I patched it correctly, but it just goes straight to Fire Red instead
The name of the rom that I have is called, "1636 - Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U)." Try searching for a rom with a similar name like that.
----------
Well, beta testers, checkpoint 2.0 is essentially finished. Progress goes up to Route 56. Main access to Route 56 will be included in checkpoint 3.0. With the incoming release of checkpoint 2.0, four badges of Taejo are now obtainable.
-----

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Since you gave the Poison type a little boost, I'd like to suggest a little boost for the Ice type. You should make it resist Fairy, Bug, and maybe Water.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I am INVINCIBLE. I have the greatest party ever :P jkjk
Yeah, I know what you mean, lol. I had to make a second release of checkpoint 2. As of checkpoint 2.1, the level curve have been adjusted. I realized that the early game level curve was a bit too easy. Gym Leader Lola was wayyyyyy too easy! Try to beat her now! Poor Eevee won't stand a chance! Hehehe.
Since you gave the Poison type a little boost, I'd like to suggest a little boost for the Ice type. You should make it resist Fairy, Bug, and maybe Water.
This is an awesome idea. I'll add this immediately!
May I please have Checkpoint 2.0? :)
Checkpoint 2 remains unreleased due to me having to update the level curve. I am uploading checkpoint 2.1 in a bit.

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Where must I use the sapphire?

Edit: After the Night Event with Team Rocket, I got a Key at the sailor's place and opened the door in the town, but there are only blackglasses, where must I continue?

Last edited:

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
I found a grammar error in the game (I'm very sorry I'm a Grammar Nazi >.<, I took a class that emphasized it). It's really early in the game. It occurs in Oak's lab before he comes to town.
Pokemon_Normal_Beta_1_5_01.jpg

Pokemon_Normal_Beta_1_5_01.png

h98fw1nt7

Last edited:
Back