• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manche's sprite shop

Thergox

Average Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
Well, I wouldn't exactly call it "Small". You see, DJDSDSTORT and I were rather upset with the new generation's Pokemon and sought a rather bold (Or stupid) attempt to bring back the older glories in this game. We are, by no means, professionals, which is why we need your help. Our spriting, however, is rather. . . Terrible, to say the least. For example, our overworld sprites teeter on the edge of bland and don't exactly match up with the older sprites (Such as those from HeartGold/SoulSiver and Platinum), which is a problem since we are also incorporating characters from the older games.

Sorry to jump on you like this, but we were rather troubled by this. If you like, we can (And probably should, either way) give you what little sprites we have. Beyond that, I should try and keep quiet, seeing as DSTORT has a much smaller and more careful mouth than mine.

Last edited:

Thergox

Average Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
That's actually more than a "Couple", but now you can at least see what we mean by the quality of the overworld sprites. We would like it if you could tell us what is going wrong with the sprites or deliver a few pointers. I believe the problem is in the shading, which is why they don't match up with the other sprites.

If you would like some of the drawings from where they are based off of, I will gladly give them to you. Some of them are half-finished, so I might end up completing or re-drawing them should you ask.

Last edited:

Thergox

Average Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
I understand that, but I'm not sure where the shading should be placed. There IS some shading, but it isn't. . . Right.

Thergox

Average Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
I see. I'll try to do what I can and maybe turn in what I've come up with. If I'm still stuck, then maybe it isn't the shading, but perhaps the detail -- some of them are rather bland.

Either way, this forum should probably be more about you, and I don't want to make it seem like it's about me and the DJ. Could you create a mingle between Giratina and Lugia? I would appreciate that as much as the advice you have given me :)

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
Can i get a front and back fusion of fighting meloetta and shaymin. Thanks in advance.

req_by_smvuy-d6fw0fr.png

Can you put this guy:
Spr_BW_Clerk_M_A.png

into a mech suit of sorts? You can edit anything you like.

power_suit_by_smvuy-d6fw5ze.png

like so?

Last edited:

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
You could say so. I had that particular fusion before. but the Jpeg format destroyed it.

Back