• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon SCANDAL --LIVE TOUR--

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Is that a Furret? An actual wild Furret? Where do I find one? I don't really see what's different in the screenshots... Or maybe that's just me.
Yup! You can find one on Route 1.. It's encounter rate is quite low though.

Errrm, they're just some minor sprite changes.
Namely, the male protagonist's battle, and OW sprites.

MINI-UPDATE:

~ Save Points / Replenishment Points
SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZZM.png

-- Does what a PokeCenter does.
These are strategically placed all throughout Melmond with the objective to "restore" the player's, and his pokemon's HP and PP.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2015
So what you're really saying is that those replenish points are there to heal our Pokemon and because they are in the wild, that would mean rival battles would be extra hard?

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
So what you're really saying is that those replenish points are there to heal our Pokemon and because they are in the wild, that would mean rival battles would be extra hard?
A little bit, yes.

These things are actually newly-invented devices that are intended to replace the Pokemon Centers.
And because they're "portable", they can be placed, and found almost everywhere.

Pinta77

Looking good. This looks pretty unique. I'm going to download it and hope it works on my iphone. (believe it or not, some hacks dont work in my iphone >.<) ill let you know what i think =)

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Looking good. This looks pretty unique. I'm going to download it and hope it works on my iphone. (believe it or not, some hacks dont work in my iphone >.<) ill let you know what i think =)

That's weird.... there isn't a single hack that hasn't worked in my android phone :O
Also this hack seems to be great ! nice tiles , though i am a bit reluctant about the nights that you can use in battle...it's weird .The story seems to be a bit extraordinary but good ! Αlso do you have more. fakemon like that kanta thing ( hope not ) ?Good luck :D

Last edited:

Pinta77

The only hacks that havent worked for me are silver legend (which i expected because it's so advanced) and Never Black & White for some reason.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
The only hacks that havent worked for me are silver legend (which i expected because it's so advanced) and Never Black & White for some reason.

Never black and white worked for me ( too bad it was never completed) as for silver legend i'm waiting for it to get completed ( why it is so advanced ? the tiles are advanced the game engine is ruby's so it should work)

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
The replenish points seem like a good idea, but what if your training a certain Pokemon and their HP go lower? I think the Pokemon Center is better..

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
If you put on the music, will you actually hear them singing? I got attracted to this because i thought it was the scandal that made harukaze.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
love the update. Very unique way to heal your pokemon.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Download?.. Sad to say, but I have pulled off all the previous releases due to some major changes.
Be sure to try the Beta when I release it!

That's weird.... there isn't a single hack that hasn't worked in my android phone :O
Also this hack seems to be great ! nice tiles , though i am a bit reluctant about the nights that you can use in battle...it's weird .The story seems to be a bit extraordinary but good ! Αlso do you have more. fakemon like that kanta thing ( hope not ) ?Good luck :D
Thank you. I hope I can change your mind about the Knight Suits.

Well, about the fakemons.. I think there'll be a few more.. Just a few.

The replenish points seem like a good idea, but what if your training a certain Pokemon and their HP go lower? I think the Pokemon Center is better..
Don't worry, I won't completely eradicate all the Pokemon Centers in the game. Most of them were just destroyed because of some unfortunate events.

If you put on the music, will you actually hear them singing? I got attracted to this because i thought it was the scandal that made harukaze.
You'll hear them, alright.
Yes, we're on the same page. They are the band who sang the 15th Opening of Bleach; Harukaze.

love the update. Very unique way to heal your pokemon.
Well, I'm a Final Fantasy fanboy.
SAVE POINTTTTTSSS!!

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Downloads aren't working! AAHH!!!
Yeah. I've removed all the previous releases from the internet because they are now considered obsolete.

I'm sorry about that.

UPDATE:

~ I've changed the gameplay a bit:
POKEMONINVASION_8.png
POKEMONINVASION_7.png

POKEMONINVASION_3.png
POKEMONINVASION_5.png

POKEMONINVASION_6.png
POKEMONINVASION_2.png

POKEMONINVASION_1.png

Oh, and Snow, and Lightning are from FFXIII, I just used them for testing.
They will not be in the game's final release, I also do not claim ownership over them.

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
sweet new sprites. Hope they are bigger when u are done testing them since they look too small.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
sweet new sprites. Hope they are bigger when u are done testing them since they look too small.
What if I just make all the other sprites smaller?
You see, I'm planning to include some bosses.
And I like these bosses to look bigger than the playable characters.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday

What if I just make all the other sprites smaller?
You see, I'm planning to include some bosses.
And I like these bosses to look bigger than the playable characters.

Err, I actually think that's a bad idea. Big bosses, OK, but small sprites elsewhere is just... The screen would just feel empty in my opinion.At least make some of your sprites a little bigger so it doesn't feel as empty in the battles, but not too big for your boss idea to work.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Err, I actually think that's a bad idea. Big bosses, OK, but small sprites elsewhere is just... The screen would just feel empty in my opinion.At least make some of your sprites a little bigger so it doesn't feel as empty in the battles, but not too big for your boss idea to work.
I felt the same way, and I'm ditching the idea of having small character sprites, along with many previous concepts/ideas.

I know it's a bit late, but..

Here's my Christmas GIF to you guys! xD

SMALL UPDATE!

0m2uoE.gif

(Woo! They're moving now!)

Sorry, for the low-quality image, I'm still trying to learn how to make GIF images.

Oh, and as soon as the first beta is ready, I'll release it out!
Stay tuned for more updates!

~Leach//.

---

MORE UPDATES:

OVERWORLDMAP_3Trans.png

- World Map (Red areas are controlled by the Imperial Shogunate, while the blue ones are governed by the Sakuhana (咲く花) Clan. White areas are impassable. The yellow dot is the starting point; Heiwana Town.)

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZZN_zpsa769779d.png

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZZO_zps8e855b61.png

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZZP_zps3b73b571.png

- Scandal's 3-frame Performance Animations

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZZQ_zps0e48c4d0.png

- Le wild truck appeared!

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZZR_zpsb14274f9.png

- A random screenshot so that this update will seem to be long.

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZZS_zps3308bca3.png

- Replaced the Ace Trainer in Route 1 with a Bug Catcher.

First BETA is just around the corner.
Estimated release date is Dec. 31, 2012.

That would be all, thank you very much!

Last edited:
Back