• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
Trying to do the Cerulean City Event, but Daisy keeps talking about the Show they do, I've talked to Officer Jenny about the robbery and I'm pretty sure I've done every Episode before it, is there anything else i'm missing? Any help would be appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2015
I've tried to patch this games with Lunar IPS and VBA. None of them work. I also downloaded ceveral different kind of roms. Like from coolroms and some Firered 1.0 roms from different locations but still the patching wont work.
Lunar IPS send some kind of error message about bad IPS-file and VBA doesn't say anything but it only shows a white screen after I've loaded the rom.

I've patched dozens of roms so this can't be my fault.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
Are you going to add the Johto, Hoenn/Battle Frontier, Sinnoh, Unova/Decolora Island, & Kalos arcs into your game?

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017
Thank you for coming back Metapod,i miss you so much!!! But one question,do i have to restart the game?

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
The Lt. Surge event did not start up for me. Help? I can't battle him any tips or anything?

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
I've tried to patch this games with Lunar IPS and VBA. None of them work. I also downloaded ceveral different kind of roms. Like from coolroms and some Firered 1.0 roms from different locations but still the patching wont work.
Lunar IPS send some kind of error message about bad IPS-file and VBA doesn't say anything but it only shows a white screen after I've loaded the rom.

I'm having the exact same problem. Kind of annoying since I want to have a look at the new maps.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey where does the beta end? Does it end on route 25 on that island with waterfall after defeating team rocket?
Yes. That's the end.
Congrats... you are one of few people who managed to get it to work and even finished it... :D

Are you going to add the Johto, Hoenn/Battle Frontier, Sinnoh, Unova/Decolora Island, & Kalos arcs into your game?
1) It WON'T fit into one ROM
2) ALL Pokemon WON'T fit into one ROM
3) This hack was made at the same time as Johto Adventures that was abandoned many times... but the point is... Meta planned that this hack will contain only Indigo League and Orange Isle while the Johto will be done in Johto Adventures.

So not in this ROM but in new one maybe... if Meta feels like it.

*EDIT*-Got the 1.0 rom you guys were talking about. It works!!! Strange, coolroms never failed me like that but thanks guys and sorry if I annoyed you.
As you can see... this guy here managed to get it to work with FR 1.0.
So your FR 1.0 might not be 1.0 at all...

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
I tried 1.0, tried 1636, tried about 50 other roms and I still can't get past that [buysomeapples] white screen. Can someone tell me the exact filename of a working one?

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
I managed to get it to work by patching it to a pre-patched AshGray 3.6.1 (which was from the Fire Red ROM I was getting the error from, so I don't know what's up with that)

The game glitched out at Tangelo Island and Team Rocket kept saying their post-blimp dialogue over and over, creating an infinite loop, however I did explore the new maps using EliteMap and AdvanceMap, and I put together a large map made up of all the map areas combined, and I must say that it matches the official layout of the Orange Islands to a tee. I hope you will find some way to transport Ash to the northern section of the Orange Islands, so any new maps won't overlap areas covered by the existing ones. (if that makes any sense...)

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
Why am I getting a black screen whenever I enter a pokecenter in orange archipelago.
I can't manage to complete the events.
Even can't continue my journey.

Back