• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (IC)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Nylea Dahl

Team
Spoiler:

Stored Pokemon
Spoiler:

"I sure hope I don't." Blaine smiled and crossed his hands behind his neck as he began to walk and Nylea noticed he made sure she was following. "You knows, Nylea, not all guys are bad." he grinned at her. There's always one bad apple or two in a bunch, I don't care how you put it. They always manage to create a bad name for the entire group." Nylea had to admit he had a point. Jared had managed to make her think badly of any male. "You should learn to trust people more easily." he looked at her again "It's better to trust and regret it then to not trust and regret it."

"That's easier said than done" Nylea shrugged walking with him as Blossom followed her. "Rosa's father told me it was my fault I had gotten pregnant and then left for Kanto. He's made it hard for me to trust...before I had Rosa." Nylea paused taking a breath. Wondering why she was telling Blaine this but she still continued. "Before I had my daughter I was very rebellious and acted out a lot. If I hadn't done that then I'd be more trusting...but I also wouldn't have my daughter and I don't want to imagine not having her."

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years

Blaine Byron Berk - Chapter 1 - Part 1

Team
Spoiler:

Stored Pokemon
Spoiler:

"That's easier said than done" Nylea seemed a bit reluctant. "Rosa's father told me it was my fault I had gotten pregnant and then left for Kanto. He's made it hard for me to trust...before I had Rosa. Before I had my daughter I was very rebellious and acted out a lot. If I hadn't done that then I'd be more trusting...but I also wouldn't have my daughter and I don't want to imagine not having her."

Blaine nodded, listening carefully to everyword Nylea said. "I can understand that. I had a situation with the same concept, although not as big." He couldn't help but resist a smile. "When I was young, I tried broccoli, and hated it. Still today, I can't eat broccoli. My past experience with it made it in-consumable." He decided to address the other problem. "Sure, you went through a rebellious stage, everyone does! Heck, I'm disobeying my mother by going on this journey, ya know? Everyone can make mistakes, and sometimes those mistakes turn into something beautiful, like your daughter for instance." As they walked, Blaine could feel the path steepening. "Listen, Nylea, nothing is anybody's fault. Everything..." He paused momentarily, "Everything happens for a reason."​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Dava Lalonde 1.4

Team
Spoiler:

How do you defeat a Rock/Ground type pokémon with only an Electric pokémon and your burning will for revenge to help? Well, first you need to find your foe. For Dava and Prince, it wasn't the easiest thing. After having been humiliated in the middle of Jagged pass, they climbed higher in a renewed search for their enemy, without talking to each other. Prince went ahead, fearlessly along the ledges, while Dava was a bit more fainthearted and slow. It wasn't that she was afraid of heights, not at all. She just didn't want to risk falling and get even more dirty.

Turning around a particularly large cliff, they suddenly ran into a middle aged hiker man who stood there with a small smile, as if admiring the view. He didn't seem displeased when Dava suddenly became part of it though, because his smile grew wider.

"Excuse me, sir," Dava said, trying to ignore the fact that her clothes had some dirt on them, and turning on her charm despite her underlying annoyance with generally everything right now. "Have you happened to have seen a Geodude here lately?"

"Oh, yes, little lady!" the hiker said with a chuckle. "I just so happen to have one here in my very own pokémon gang. Want a look?"

"Um, no thanks. There is a particular one I'm looking for. A wild one. But I'll-"

"Large or tiny?"

The hiker's question threw the girl off. "What? I don't know, do they come in different sizes?"

"Of course! Just like we humans do," the hiker said and patted his own rather generous belly. "If it was a particularly tiny one, I happen to know that there is a young Geodude running around this area quite visibly lately. He seems to want to mark his territory. I study the wild-life of sturdy pokémon from times to times-"

"Thank you sir! Bye!" Dava said and rushed past him before he could ensnare her in boring talk. She just wanted to find that Geodude and defeat it. Preferably by making it really dirty with soil or something too.

It took them another hour of looking. By then, as the afternoon sunlight pressed on, Dava was seeing double and breathing heavily, and her level of irritation was over the threshold.

"Prince! Wait up... Let's just... Rest for a little while!" she said and sunk down with her back against one of the few trees that stood in the Jagged Pass.

Prince hadn't even broken a sweat yet. But he just turned, gave her a little stare and then shrugged before he sat down near the edge of the ledge they were at. Only to jump up with a shriek a second later.

Dava jumped up too, and realized that Prince had sat himself down on top of a moving rock. More specifically, a Geodude. The glimpse in its eyes when it levitated up and Prince backed away with a growl was unmistakable.

"It's you!" Dava breathed.

Geodude grunted. Prince charged ahead but was stopped in his tracks by Dava, who grabbed his arm. Displeased, he looked back and crackled his electric horns as if to warn her not to let him go.

"Wait, sillyhead," she said in a low tone. "Remember I looked things up? Your regular attack won't work on that stone. We'll have to do something else."

Prince just looked at her as if she was out of her mind. Geodude watched them with intrigue from a few meters away. This time, it didn't seem keen on getting away. Which suited Dava well.

"Hey, dear," she shouted. "Look closely at this Elekid, will you? It's your opponent and this time you will not humiliate us again!"

Geodude raised an eyebrow but did indeed look at Prince.

"Now, Flash!" Dava suddenly called out. Prince followed through on reflex, instantly sending out an incredibly bright light from its horns, while his trainer covered her eyes carefully. Only afterwards did he slowly smile, realizing how clever it had been. Geodude was blinded and waved its arms to try and get a grasp of what had happened.

"Can you handle it now?" Dava asked Prince with a glance. "Just no electric attacks, remember."

Prince nodded and darted away in a Quick Attack that hit Geodude without problem and was fast enough for Prince to avoid the flailing arms that came about. He jumped around and got another hit with a Quick Attack, sending Geodude crashing into the cliff behind, before it opened its eyes with a rumbling growl, as if it could finally see again.

"Flash!" Dava called out once more, and Prince repeated the move. Geodude was too slow to get it this time too, but at least had the sense to protect itself with its arms when two more Quick Attacks came in, than to flail about aimlessly.

When the rock pokémon could see again, it immediately launched a Rock Throw at its opponent. Luckily, the Elekid had already initiated another Quick Attack and could avoid them easily, even if it made him breathe harder and not hit his target in the end. Unfortunatly, some rocks landed close to Dava, making her trip and fall on her bottom.

"Oh, no, not again..." she moaned, realizing that she likely had a large dirt blob on the back of her tunic now. "Grr, you should be ashamed of yourself!" she shouted.

Prince stood down, and the girl received Geodude's stare. "You are continuously making my clothes dirty in one way or another! I cannot forgive that. I will beat you with my own bare hands if I need to!"

She started walking towards the pokémon, who actually looked like they believed the threat. Suddenly, Prince jumped up and tackled the girl lightly though, throwing her back a little.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Before she could understand what was happening, the Elekid reached for something in her bag and threw it at the unwary Geodude behind them. It was a pokéball. It sucked the Rock pokémon in. It rocked once... Twice... And popped open again, destroying the ball in the process.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Dava called out again, giving Prince an unappreciative push. "You can't go and capture pokémon, that is a trainer's job... Aha."

The Geodude looked tired and its minerals gleamed in the sinking sunlight. But it apparently had some energy left. Dava was a trainer now, that was her mission. Trainers captured pokémon. Now, she didn't really want a dirty, rough pokémon by her side. But it was the first wild pokémon they had fought on their journey. It was special. So she would capture it. Somehow. The girl clenched her fists and swallowed.

"Prince, Flash again!" she suddenly shouted out. It took Prince a second to react, but it was fast enough to not let Geodude shield its eyes.

Once more, its poor eyes were blinded by the light, and during it standing still, protecting itself against potential incoming attacks with its massive arms, Dava pulled out another fresh pokéball from the bag.

"We've got to teach you new moves..." she muttered to Prince, who gave her a little smile in agreement. "For now... Use Quick Attack on the cliff above Geodude, see?"

Prince did not see. He wasn't the most strategical of pokémon. He was fast and strong, but that's about it. And he didn't completely trust Dava, if at all. Mostly she was just fun to look at, and sometimes to tease. However, he did feel her resolve and will to defeat this opponent, so he had to believe that they were working towards a common goal. And he would obey. For now.

Just when Geodude started to see properly again, he saw the Elekid come in for a Quick Attack. Geodude aimed with its rock-hard fist and got ready to punch the electric pokémon away as it approached. But in the nick of time, Prince jumped up and tackled the cliff above Geodude hard instead. Geodude first thought that it missed horribly, as the Elekid then simply returned to its trainer's side. But then a crackling noise came, and before the bulky pokémon could get away, a river of large rocks came tumbling down on top of it, trapping it beneath them and hurting it some.

In the midst of all this, the new pokéball was thrown, sought the Geodude with its mysterious powers and sucked the pokémon inside in energy form. Landing on top of the pile of rocks, it began rocking again... Dava hardly breathed from suspense.

Years

Aya Ingvar and Carl Bizarro - Chapter One - Part 4

Aya's Team
Spoiler:

Carl's Team
Spoiler:

Alright Grizzly, let's go in hard and fast for now" Aya instructed her newly caught teddiursa eliciting a response of "Tedi!" from the small orange-brown pokemon "hit it with Fury Swipes!" Grizzly ran across the battlefield as fast as she could, seemingly having no qualms about listening to her trainer, and launched a barrage of scratches with her sharp claws at the tiny horned bug across from her.

As Grizzly's paws came closer and closer to Sting, Carl shouted out his first command. "Sting, c-counter with Electroweb!" Sting spit out silk, in a way similar to when he used String Shot to save his trainer; only that it was charged with electricity! What? Could a simple Weedle be capable of handling such powers? Or wasn't this Weedle a common one? Anyway, putting aside the narrator rant, the silk strings formed a net which Sting hurled at the foe Teddiursa right after being scratched by the latter for the second time.

The sudden use of an electric attack caught Aya by surprise. It appeared she had underestimated Sting's abilities. However, she was also rapidly learning Grizzly's talents. As she was propelled backwards, her body caught in the web that was now shocking her Grizzly managed to grab a large-ish rock in her paw.
"Use Fling!" Aya commanded her newest team member and watched with anticipation as her teddiursa launched the rock at Sting even as she hit the ground "now use scratch to get out of that web!" It took a couple of attempts but Grizzly was soon able to cut through the sticky material and was once again ready to leap into battle.

Sting was caught by surprise by Grizzly's Fling, and the rock sent him rolling back. However, he still managed to stand his ground. Then the opponent used scratch to break free of the electrified web, so Carl had to use another move. "Sting, use String Shot!" Carl commanded, "Th-then use Poison Sting!"

Sting spit out some non-electrified silk at the small bear Pokémon's paws and feet, so as to slow it down and distract it a little. After that, the Weedle charged at Grizzly and stabbed her with the poisonous sting on his tail. Carl could only hope that, apart from the damage, the attack would poison the foe. However, on the other hand, he knew that Sting was very vulnerable to an attack from his position. The gears on his brain began to grind as he began to analyze the battle.

Aya was quite surprised with how effective Carl and Sting were in battle. She had never expected them to not only gel so well on the field, but have such effective strategies.
But must he tie Grizzly up again? The Teddiursa fell forward suddenly, her feet wrapped up and pushed back by the force of the rapidly propelled "string" and was caught by the poison sting attack that followed. Grizzly crumpled slightly over the nasty horn, but she still had free hands with which to inflict revenge.
"Scratch! We have to make them pay for that one" the effect of her weight falling forward bolstering the strength of the attack slightly Grizzly brought one set of claws down hard on the weedle's head, raking the across the centre of its face.
"Alright now get out of the String Shot the same as you did the Electro Web, we won't keep falling for the same trick. Don't worry"
At least she didn't get poisoned... that was a close one.

Grizzly kept breaking free of Sting's silky traps with her paws, and even landed a Scratch on the bug's head. Carl continued to analyse the battle, and could only come with one conclusion: Sting needed to poison Grizzly in order for him to get an upper hand. Not that he was losing, in fact, the match looked pretty even, but Carl Bizarro was a guy who did not want to afford taking any unnecessary risks.

"Poison Sting, one more time!"

Sting jumped and furiously stabbed his foe near the moon-shaped mark on her head, in retaliation of the previous attack. If Carl was lucky, this time he would poison his opponent, but the boy was so focused on the status condition that he was neglecting the part of immobilizing the target. Once again, Sting was left exposed to another attack, only that this time Grizzly would not be restrained by any web.

Aya grinned at Carl as sting launched at Grizzly intending to once again stab her with his toxic horn.
Gotcha
"Roll under and scratch it from below!" Grizzly headed the command ducking under the leaping bug and rolling to its back below it just in time to rake her claws across the underside of the weedle.
"Nice try, but I won't fall for the same tricks all the time."

Carl Bizarro's gears began to grind harder. He could feel the battle getting out of his hands. "Electroweb!" he commanded again, hoping to deal some more damage and slow down Grizzly again. The Teddiursa remained with no status conditions, and Sting was beginning to look worn out from the battle. Carl was unsure if the battle could be carried on for much longer. I'm done for. I can't possibly win this battle... That Teddiursa has more energy to fight than Sting, and its defenses are probably higher too... My only chance to get even was to poison her, but now that's out of the question. A Poison Sting looks too risky... I'll have to strike from the distance, and I doubt that Sting will be able to take much more, as Grizzly has Fling, and can strike from the distance as well, and-

The Electro Web had come as a sudden surprise for Aya, something she had anticipated but had been quite ready for as such there was little chance of Grizzly dodging the attack.
"Make sure your arms stay free!" she yelled to her teddiursa
"Teddi!" came the acknowledgement from Grizzly. As the electrified web wrapped around her Grizzly raised her arms so they weren't caught with the rest of her body. Falling to the ground with a thump the Teddiursa was now more or less at eye-level with Sting, but the bear-like pokemon had shown to Aya she was actually quite smart - having her paw slightly concealed by her body and the web. Seeing the clump of dirt in the teddiursa's grasp that Carl and Sting could not Aya gave the command
"Don't do anything until they are close enough. Then fling."
It doesn't matter that I have said it aloud, wrapping her up further will achieve nothing and they have to get close for Poison Sting.

"Electroweb, again!" Carl instructed on instinct, his brain still going on that train of thought he had boarded a couple paragraphs above. He didn't want to risk getting close, and thought that if he kept striking the electrified web would shock Teddiursa to defeat. He hoped it did, but Grizzly appeared to be way above Sting when it came to strength and endurance. Sting spit out some more electrified silk at his foe, then panted. Grizzly's next hit could leave him with little or no energy left to fight!

"Roll forward, then use Fling!"
Not quite what I wanted to do, but it will work for now.
Grizzly rolled forward quickly, still bound by the previous net of electrified web, the new attack flying over, just barely missing her. Now in clear, and close enough to Sting's face, Grizzly hurled the clump of dirt she had picked up directly towards the bug-type's face.

"Electroweb, once aga-" Carl commanded instinctively again, but was cut off by Grizzly using Fling again, this time throwing a clump of dirt at Sting. The attack hit fast and hard, and the small Weedle was too weak to dodge it. It attempted to spit out the electrified web attack, but the silk didn't get very far, and he collapsed on the rocky ground, his eyes all spiraled, which meant that he was unable to keep on battling.

"...Sting, return." Carl said, looking down, "You did good, now get some rest."

Ack! I should've seen this coming! I could have forfeited before he was knocked out! his brain rambled on, But it would have been a loss anyway so... I haven't been able to win a battle yet, what strategy must I use? I'll have to ask Felicity later and train with her! Maybe I just have to make Sting evolve, that way he'll get stronger. Well, maybe not physically, but as a Kakuna, his defenses will surely increase! Then I'll be able to endure longer until he evolves again, into a Beedrill! Yeah! Once he does, it will be a huge powerhouse!

If Carl was a robot, there would be smoke coming out of his head. If he was a computer, his screen would be showing the lag previous to the huge blue screen error. Where am I going with this? What's the point of this bunch of crazy, nerdy metaphores? The point is, his brain was finally overloaded with thoughts. Aya could see Carl suddenly collapsing to the ground, his eyes closed, lucky enough not to have broken his glasses, which landed just a few inches away from him.

"Good job Grizzly, a great first battle!" Aya congratulated the teddiursa as she returned it to its pokeball "you did really well also you gu -" Aya was cut off by Carl collapsing in front of her.
Well that's not good.
Aya checked Carl over, deciding that he was probably just exhausted, before dragging him into his sleeping bag. It was late enough now that sleep wouldn't be ridiculous, but she decided she'd stay awake through the night and watch him.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years

Akito Sasaki and Lyssa Ganton

The Crafty Numel (Brilliant Title of a Story)​

"Hi Akito, I'm Lyssa. Nice to meet you. And yes I am a trainer. I would gladly travel with you to the next town. There's no harm in travelling with someone. So, I'm assuming you just started your journey too?" said Lyssa getting up.

"Nice to meet you too." replied Akito. Akito said proudly. "Anyway it would be a pleasure travelling with you. Well yeah I started my journey just now. However I have a bit of experience with pokemon. Gym Leader Chuck was my trainer. Anyway that's Hercules, my Heracross. He's been with me for the past 5 years." he said before introducing Hercules to Lyssa. She smiled in return.

"Wow 5 years is a long time. I only recently got my Pokemon a few weeks back." She said. Admittedly, he found it rather unusual that he had his Pokemon for 5 years, but then again, it wasn't something entirely uncommon. "Maybe you could give us a few pointers later?" Lyssa laughed a little, and honestly wouldn't have minded a training session.

" Yeah, I guess that would be fun. And we don't exactly have too much battle experience. I had gone for some martial arts training and Hercules trained along with me there." replied the well not exactly great trainer.

Lyssa knew that Akito wouldn't exactly be a veteran trainer, but training with a pokemon for 5 years and not being good trainers was not unusual but bizzare? Anyway, Lyssa decided to stick with her for some time.

"We should get a move on." suggested Akito. Lyssa nodded in agreement, and walked alongside him. Akito, Lyssa and Hercules set up Jagged pass. The pass was well getting a bit hot. and Lyssa and Akito were a bit sweaty. Not surprising considering that that they were closing on to Mt. Chimney. Still for people who lived in their air conditioned homes, the sweltering heat was nearly too much to withstand.

It was still about 30 minutes to Mt. Chimney and Akito saw that Lyssa was getting tired. Then Akito suggested that they stop for a while. Lyssa sat down while Akito informed her that he'd go walking for a bit of time.

In reality Akito wanted to find some pokemon and capture it. He had seen Lyssa's new Starly and was a tiny bit covetous of her. After walking for about 2 minutes Akito saw a Numel trying to climb up the rocks.

"Well hello." muttered Akito while ordering Hercules to go and slam headfirst into the Numel with Tackle.

~ ~ ~

I wonder where he went... Lyssa sat down on a large boulder, located on the edge of a ash-covered grassy path. It had only been an little while since they started walking, but getting higher in elevation was taking a toll on Lyssa. The heat was starting to get to her a little bit, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. If anything, she was raring to get going again, and didn't want to show signs of weakness. She got this trait of independence by learning not to rely on her brother for anything, which helped her achieve a level of maturity not usually found in teenagers.

Lyssa got up from the boulder and she stretched out her limbs. Seriously, where'd he go?

~ ~ ~

The Numel was oblivious of the giant bug charging towards it and wasn't aware of it till it was smashed straight into the rocks it was trying to climb. The Numel quickly replied with a mini type of Headbutt though it was not an actual move. Hercules was just dragged some distance away. He quickly got onto his feet and replied with another Tackle as his master instructed.

The Numel appeared to smirk and dived into the rubble of rocks. Hercules managed to stop himself from hitting the wall just in time.

'He's a smart one, that Numel.' thought Akito, trying to think of a good way to find that Numel. That was when he noticed something. "Err..... Hercules the rocks below you are a bit volcanic looking."

The Heracross looked below at the rocks he was standing on only to be burned by a flame rising from the bottom. It severely injured Hercules who managed to step out of the flame with great difficulty. The Numel came out from under the rocks and started to do what seemed like the pokemon style of laughing.

This made Hercules furious and he shouted at the top of his voice "Heracross!!!!!!!!!"

The Numel just grinned and raised it's foot.

"Hercules use Protect. It's going to use Magnitude." shouted Akito.

Quick as a flash a translucent barrier covered Hercules managing to protect him from the Magnitude. While Akito felt good knowing that Hercules had protected the magnitude he quickly realized that the Magnitude was going to reach him. So he jumped on top of the nearest boulder he could find. Moment later the boulder seemed to sink down to half of it's original size.

The Numel seemed frustrated seeing Hercules blocking the magnitude but the sight of Akito on the boulder brought the smile on it's face again. Hercules charged at it just as the Numel released another Ember from it's mouth. The flames engulfed Hercules and Akito was not sure whether Hercules would survive this scorching.

It took about a minute for the smoke to disappear and after that Hercules appeared red - eyed. Akito was left pondering what the red eyes meant until Hercules caught on fire for a brief moment. Then Akito understood what it was. Hercules had Guts had was burned. Now life would be sad for the Numel.

The smile from Numel's face disappeared and was replaced with a look of worry. "Now lets see what you do Numel." shouted Akito with an evil grin.

~ ~ ~

Hercules roared loudly and charged. No amount of flames or earthquakes could stop this giant stag beetle from getting it's prey. The Numel knew that too and made no attempts to stop Heracross and instead it just ran as fast as it could. After all it was a Caterpie and Hercules the Staraptor.

However a Caterpie could never be faster than a Staraptor and similarly, it was smashed with the colossal power of the stag beetle's horn. It was sent flying about 10 yards and landed in the dust severely injured. When Hercules was 1 yard away from it, the Numel tried using Ember but quick as a flash Hercules used Protect.

Then Hercules smashed the Numel with a close distance Tackle which wasn't as powerful as the earlier one but was enough to knock out the Numel. Hercules was about to walk up to it and kick it but just before that happened it felt a soothing sensation and it's eyes changed from the red color into their normal shade.

Hercules turned back to see Akito holding a Burn Heal. He took out two potions and sprayed them on Hercules simultaneously. The Heracross felt his whole body burning for a few seconds but automatically felt better. Then Akito slowly touched the tip of his Pokeball to the fallen Numel and waited as the ball started shaking.

~ ~ ~

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Hark Rense - Chapter 2 - Part 1
Team
Spoiler:

Gadgets
Spoiler:

Despite the nightmare Lannia was able to fall asleep again, only this time she laid down on Hark's bag instead of him. She was awoke up hours later by some rather unfamiliar sounds and a strange voice that announced, "Admiral, Enemy forces detected jumping into one of our systems."

Opening her eyes a little Lannia looked around for the source of the voice when a second one announced, "Thrusters to full"

Soon after that second voice a third one announced, "Engaging the enemy!"

The Ralts was very confused as she stood up. Looking around she spotted the source of the voices: Hark's computer. He was playing some game with some things firing beams of light and explosions at each other. The battle seemed chaotic and confusing to Lannia as she watched the battle on Hark's game unfold. It took her a while but she figured out which ones were Harks and he looked like his things were outnumbered and losing. Then the screen rapidly changed to some other area where bright blue portals suddenly appeared and more of those machines looking things appeared.
Lannia was unsure what was going on so she tried to ask Hark by trying to project in both her language and mentally like the other Ralts had done to her. However all she got out was "Raaaaa?"

Hark glanced at her for as second before saying, "You're up I see… I will be done soon."

"Raaaaltssss?" asked Lannia again while trying to figure out what was going on as Hark expanded out the game's view to see a large portion of a galaxy.

Hark suddenly explained his plan in the game, "I lured away the enemy's main fleet by tempting them with what appeared to be my main fleet. I've been playing cat and mouse with his main forces with these ships." He then zoomed into his forces that were getting overwhelmed and destroyed. He then continued, "However while his focus was on that fleet I sent a second one deep into his space and now I'm going to lay waste to his shipyards and capital planet before his main fleet can return. I will lose more warships, and militarily he will come out stronger. However with his economy crushed and his capital planet a wasteland from my orbital bombardment I will outlast and out build him. His fleet is now too weak to break my defenses, and I'm already building a third fleet to finish him off. He doesn't know it, but I've already won."
Lannia continued to watch for another hour and sure enough all the pieces fell into place like Hark had said. The enemy's fleet retreated and destroyed Hark's ships that were destroying his factories and worlds. However they were too late to stop the crippling destruction that would be the enemy's downfall. The enemy tried to capitalize on having the only fully functioning fleet, but was repelled by Hark's defense networks around his worlds. Then the enemy was left unable to rebuild fast enough to repel Hark's newest fleet. Hark crushed his opponent's remaining ships and worlds before he was announced the winner.

Lannia was still confused by this game, but it also hurt her. Why did Hark care about his gadgets like the newly modified sunglasses on his head and this game, when he didn't seem interested in her at all? He clearly had some grasp of tactics and strategy, but he refused to help her. Her emotions got the best of her and she pranced onto his computer and went off on Hark screaming at him and asking him why he wouldn't help her and didn't care for her. Of course this all sounded like "Ra, Ral, Tls" and other variations of the word Ralts in a loud voice to Hark.

Hark had no idea what his Ralts was doing as she stood on his computer's keyboard screaming at him with tears running down her face. She motioned to his latest invention and his computer a few times, but he was completely clueless why she had gone off on him. After she settled down a little he just stated, "You realize I have no idea what you just said, or why you're so upset. I told you that I'm not a trainer and I'm not here to be your friend." He then returned the crying Ralts back to her ball before anyone witnessed this scene and packed up his stuff. What was left of his hardened heart tugged at his chest, but he did the best he could to ignore it as he stuffed items into his bag. He had a plan and he wasn't going to let emotions get in his way.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years

Akito Sasaki and Lyssa Ganton

Chapter 2.1 - Seed Problem​

Akito knew that the Numel would get caught. After all there was a reason it had fainted.

'One Numel, Two Numel, Three Numel, Caught a Numel.' thought Akito. He picked up the Numel and felt like doing the 'I caught a….. Numel.' thing which Ash Ketchum used to do in that television show. He pressed the pokeball and out came a white light from which sprang a Numel. The Numel seemed better than it was before but still injured. Despite that, it still insisted on trying to ram into Akito. Akito quickly returned it to it's pokeball.

Akito whispered into the pokeball , "Your new name is Vulcan." He could hear the sound of protest from within the pokeball.

"Let's go back Hercules, Lyssa must be waiting." said Akito.

Hercules nodded his head vigorously and started following Akito. Along the way Akito turned back and saw Hercules' mouth swollen.

"What's in your mouth Hercules?" questioned Akito just before a green seed fell on the ground coming right from Hercules' mouth.

Akito examined Hercules in the Pokedex and under moves it was written:

Tackle
Protect
Bullet Seed.

"Well good job Hercule, you've learnt Bullet Seed. Let's try mastering that move later."

Hercules nodded and they eventually reached the place where Lyssa sat. She looked dead bored.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting. We ran into a Numel and eventually caught him. However he is a bit aggressive. It won't be very safe to have him out." Lyssa was fine with that.

Akito and Lyssa continued up and finally made it to a plateau. They could see the cable car, but it was a half an hour walk away and it was dark. Akito told Lyssa to catch some sleep while he kept guard. Lyssa was soon asleep in her sleeping bag while Akito tried to perfect Hercules' Bullet Seed.

At first he held a stick a few feet away from Hercules' face and ordered him to use Bullet Seed on it. It took a few tries but eventually Hercules managed to break the stick. Soon Hercules could hit a stick from about ten meters away. When Akito told him to use Bullet Seed on a lone tree standing on the plateau the seed made a well kind of dent in the trunk.

Eventually Akito, pleased with the night's training lay down with Hercules beside him. Looking at the stars he wondered "Which pokemon rules over the stars? Starmie maybe." before he went to sleep.

As Akito woke up, he felt something hairy on top of him. 'Is that you Hercules?' he thought before seeing a Venonat looking at him with it's compound eyes staring at him while sitting right on his arm. Akito screamed. He took off and found Hercules beside Lyssa.

Akito apologized for waking up late and dozing off to sleep. He had a waffle that he had packed for breakfast and eventually Lyssa and Akito headed on. Then when they finally came to the place where the cable car was supposed to be. And there in big letters it was written:

Cable Car Out of Order
Sorry for the inconvenience

Akito swore under his breath and after discussing it for a while Akito and Lyssa decided that they would split up. So Akito headed down into a cave which was probably a good path, even though it was hotter than a furnace.

As Akito went down further into a cave he encountered an evil looking Klefki. Akito sent out Vulcan. Although Vulcan was about to charge at Akito he realised that there was a Klefki in front of them that was extremely aggressive. Vulcan braced himself for the fight.

~ ~ ~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Dava Lalonde 1.5

Team
Spoiler:

"I captured a pokémon... WE CAPTURED A POKÉMON!" Dava sung out, lifting Prince up and spinning around while hugging him.

Prince did not approve, and one small Thundershock later, Dava was once again sitting on the ground, sighing over her clothes. She was too tired to even get enraged by now. But she had done what a real trainer does. She had captured a pokémon!

"Hey, what's the commotion?" another voice came from behind, making her jerk her head around.

It was the hiker from before. Oh no, Dava hoped he wouldn't become creepy again.

"Whoa, looks like there's been a battle here," the hiker commented with a raised eyebrow.

"What, you can tell?" Dava asked and got up.

"Of course. A crumbled cliff, lots of footsteps in the dirt, plus I saw a lot of flashes from below so I figured someone was trying to fight with an electric type here!" He chuckled and shook his head. "You shouldn't bring electric types here..." He spotted Elekid. "Oh right. It was you."

"Yes. And we won. I captured a Geodude. The strong, speedy one you were talking about earlier, sir!"

"Really now?" the hiker scratched his head. "Can I see?"

Dava still held the pokéball dearly in her hand. After a moment of hesitation, she pressed the button and let the pokémon materialize in the air between the humans. Geodude blinked, rustled its body as if it still felt the rocks on top of it, and stared blankly at the hiker.

"Oh, look at that! What a rough buddy you've caught!"

"Indeed!" Dava said, putting her hands on her hips proudly. "He won't terrorize this place no more, he'll come with me and learn to behave! Right, Geodude?"

The rock type turned around in the air to stare blankly at her instead. It made her feel uneasy, but at least it didn't seem to argue against her words.

"Certainly. But he ain't the one," the hiker said with a slow nod.

"He... What?"

"He's not the Geodude I was talking about, he's too large. Even a bit larger than usual I'd say. A true sturdy rock type!" the hiker laughed and actually patted the pokémon on its head. Dava was afraid it would lounge out and punch the man, but apparently he knew how to handle these pokémon because the rock type just closed its eyes and let the man pat away.

"Aw. I thought that young, speedy Geodude sounded cool. So where is that one, then?"

"Could be anywhere. It's really roaming these ledges, attacking pokémon out of the blue-"

A rumbling noise was heard. All four of them turned to look over the ledge. A small, shiny boulder was floating up towards them, eerily slowly. It really did look different from the Geodude that Dava had captured... and even more angry. Before they could say anything about the sudden scene, the new Geodude materialized a rock above its head, ready to fling it with its strong hands.

"WHAT NOW?!" Dava exclaimed.

"I'd say run," the hiker said, and turned head over heels down the way he had come. Rocks were thrown after him, missing fortunately. Then the Geodude turned back to Dava and her pokémon.

"Prince?" Dava said, wondering what he thought they should do about the hostile situation. Prince yawned and patted his own pokéball on the girl's belt, disappearing into it with a flash of light without saying anything.

"YOU LITTLE MONSTER!" Dava roared, but then suddenly felt a raspy hand grab hers and pull her away, stumbling on the ground and hearing a cracking noise from where she had just been standing. It was her Geodude! He had just saved her from getting hit by a trown rock.

The girl looked puzzled at him. "You... I just fought you. Why would you...?"

Another growling noise from the hostile rock pokémon before it materialized more rocks above its head to launch more attacks. Apparently they were in what it considered its territory. The slightly stunned Dava was even more surprised when the new addition to the team suddenly swooped her up into his arms and flew away with her, close to the ground along the ledges, away from the danger.

Dava lay there against cold rock arms, the breeze from the speed in her hair and the evening sun reducing Geodude's round body into a black silhouette against the yellow sky. She really didn't understand pokémon yet.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years

Aya Ingvar and Carl Bizarro - Chapter One - Part 5

Aya's Team
Spoiler:

Carl's Team
Spoiler:

Carl slowly opened his eyes. The last thing he remembered was having a battle with this Aya girl and losing. He groggily looked around and quickly spotted his "granny glasses" near him, and put them on. As his vision became more clear, he ironically got more confused. The battle had taken place when the sun was making its way to the bottom of the horizon, and it had ended once the moon reigned over them; however, Carl could see some rays of sunlight filtering through the ash-covered trees in Jagged Pass. He sat up, rubbing his head, and then was startled by the sight of Aya, who was nearby watching over him.

"G-Gah!" he exclaimed, "Wh-wh-what h-happened?"

"You passed out" Aya answered the confused Carl truthfully "It just looked like exhaustion to me and you were fine all night. So long as you're careful and take it easy I think you'll be okay for now. Sting is back in your Pokéball by the way."

Carl looked at the Pokéball in his belt, which contained a sleeping Sting. "Oh, yeah...Whew..." he said, and looked at his travelling partner. "Th-thanks f-for keeping an eye on me while I was unconscious..." he whispered timidly to her, "A-Are you alright?" He was feeling a wave of awkwardness that reminded him of his days in Zero's stronghold, back when he was first teamed up with Felicity to escape the mad scientist. He smiled as he reminisced.

Aya was confused by the random grin on Carl's face, she figured he was probably remembering something though and didn't bother prying.
"I'm fine" she said in response to his question, she was a little tired but there was no way she would be admitting it "Hey, what are you up here for anyway? Did you mention what your journey is for?" The question had come to her out of nowhere, but she figured she might as well find out. It seemed to Aya as though she would end up seeing a lot of Carl, especially if they were competing.

Carl adjusted his glasses after Aya's question. He hesitated for a moment, but his overly-analytical mind told him that there was no harm in speaking about it. "W-Well, it's...kind of a long story." he said timidly, "B-But I guess there's p-plenty of time, r-right?" He cleared his throat before continuing. "Anyway, I-I'm here to train. A v-very speacial friend of mine told me it would be great t-training for both me and Sting to go up Jagged Pass... And I-I long to become a strong Pokémon Trainer" His voice then lowered and became a low whisper, "and perhaps...become o-one of the Elite Four..."

"The Elite Four huh?" Aya wondered aloud, toying with Ladon's pokeball in her hands "Does that mean you'll be taking on the league? That's really the only way for someone like one of us to earn that title. I personally don't have any interest in the fame that comes with being champion or an Elite Four member, I'm just taking the league on to improve myself, learn more and to compete with others."

Aya stood up, smiling at Carl and slinging her bag over her shoulder
"Which would make us competitors I guess. So let's make an agreement. We'll have a rematch once we both have Mauville's badge."

Carl smiled at his travelling companion as she spoke about wanting to challenge the Elite Four as well. She reminds me a lot of Felicity... I wonder what she's up to now... he said to himself, as Aya stood up and spoke again. She proposed some sort of pact, after both of them had earned the Mauville Gym Badge, they would have a rematch. He liked the idea, but at the same time he wondered whether he would be able to get strong enough to defeat the Gym Leader. He managed to jump off his train of thought before it sent him to another mental blackout and stood up as well. "S-Sure. I-It's settled!" he said happily.

"Well in that case, I'll leave you to it and see you in Mauville." With that Aya waved her temporary travelling companion goodbye and set off up the last small stretch of Jagged Pass looking forward to her rematch.

Carl was surprised by Aya's sudden departure, but waved goodbye to her as well. "G-Goodbye, and good luck!" he said. Well, here I am. Back the same way I started. he thought. Volcanic ash was falling from the sky as if it was snow, and the rocky floor was covered with a thick layer of it. This means that I'm not far from the summit! Great! He resumed the hike up Jagged Pass, determined to reach Mt. Chimney's summit as he had told Felicity he would.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years

Akito Sasaki

Chapter 2.2 - Where Are My Keys?​

Vulcan stared at the floating key thing in front of him. It didn't look menacing except for the fact that there was a pink –like substance coming out from the keyhole. And yeah, keyholes with a glowing pink substance don't exactly intimidate you unless there was a key chain over there.

Vulcan looked up at his trainer. 'What was his name? Avito, Akela; something like that.' He didn't exactly seem like your typical cruel trainer who catches pokemon only to torture them, but this guy was a bit of a dud. After all which trainer would doze off to sleep when he was on guard duty.

Vulcan still, kind of liked this guy. He just had to show that he couldn't be bossed around like other trainers did to their pokemon. Heck, those puny humans thought that they were smarter than pokemon. Look into the mind of a pokemon and you'd learn who was smarter soon.

Vulcan was not sure about that Heracross that was owned by his master. The only encounter he'd had with the Heracross was in the battle and anyway he's been thrashed badly by it. The name 'Vulcan' on the other hand seemed down-right offensive. You had a Numel who'd been living by himself for ten years and within a day his name was changed from Numel to 'Vulcan'.

Anyway, Vulcan concentrated on the floating key-thing. His master had called it Klefki and Vulcan knew exactly why it had attacked them all of a sudden. The main reason being due to the fact that the pokemon in the caves were isolated from outsiders and it was their natural approach to attack any intruders.

Vulcan moved his legs backward. "Ah, yes here was home." He remembered the days when he had been brought up by Mom in one of these caves. Fire and smoke puffed out from his nostrils as he asked the Klefki to come straight at him. The Klefki replied with a sort of screech which would have rivaled that of a Whismur and charged forward glowing pink.

"Move away from the Tackle, Vulcan!" ordered mastersweating profusely.

Vulcan grinned and stood still. He was enjoying this. He wasn't going to run away in conditions that favored him. He shouted with the trademark cry famous among his species and blew fire from his mouth. The Klefki tried to change it's course but it was too late. The flames engulfed the floatin key and for a brief moment Vulcan assumed the battle was done.

It was however far from done with the Klefki emerging just a bit wounded. The all of a suden, it's keys flew up and a psychic wave engulfed Vulcan. Vulcan expected some pain but felt perfectly fine other than a tiny bit odd.

Vulcan spoke in the pokemon language, "It looks like your move failed."

The Klefki replied, "We'll see."

Wondering what Klefki meant Vulcan decided to finish it off with a Tackle. But then he seemed not to have any control over his legs, arms or any part of his body except his mouth. While the master told him to use Ember, Vulcan refused stubbornly. His plan was to break the Fairy Lock quick as possible and win the battle. Easy right?

On the other hand it was far from easy. While Vulcan tried getting out of his trap the Klefki started smashing him with Tackles. Then somehow deciding that it was enough the Klefki started blowig a wind. The wind struck him as peculiar. It smelled like cherries but was he feeling weaker? All of a sudden a flame naturally came out of the Numel's mouth.

When the flame reacted with the wind due to some chemical reaction there was a miniature explosion. The master was far away and could avoid it but the Klefki was not so lucky. Vulcan being a fire type easily resisted it and saw Klefki lying on the ground, almost fainted but not quite. Vulcan gave a look of approval to his master and then the master jumped on the rock while Vulcan used Magnitude.

The Magnitude caused some pain to the Klefki with it being sent flying away and one key being stuck on a rock. The master then came and said,"Good job Vulcan." Vulcan on the other hand acted perfectly fine while his master sprayed some Potions. Vulcan felt a bit attached to this trainer but was not prepared to admit it.

~ ~ ~

[h1][/h1]​
[h1][/h1]

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Hark Rense - Chapter 2 - Part 2 Entering the Nightmare
Team
Spoiler:

Gadgets
Spoiler:

Hark yawned a little as he had only gotten two hours of sleep that night since he had spent almost all the night working on the sunglasses and integrating the HUD system with the Pokedex. He would be fine, he was like a machine and could operate for around 72 hours without much rest . He thought he was that way at least. Just as he took a step forward an unfamiliar voice behind him said, "You really shouldn't ignore her like that."

Spinning around Hark saw a man who was standing about 20 feet away from him. This man's body was cloaked in a black robe with a hood that hid much of the man's face. However the hood did not hide the man's mouth that, which was twisted up in a fake smile that combined with his clothing made him rather creepy. Hark closed his eyes for a second wondering if his lack of sleep was getting to his head, but when he reopened them the man was still there… and still smiling. "Ignore who?" asked Hark with a slightly hostile voice.

Suddenly Lannia's Pokeball opened and released the Pokemon without Hark's permission. "Her," replied the man taking a step forward. "She was opening up her heart to you and you just locked her away. That was rather cruel of you," continued the man as he walked up to Hark.

"She was crying and I didn't have time to deal with it. Anyway none of this is your business," replied Hark in a cold voice as he stared at the man wondering how the heck Lannia had been released.
"Do you even have a heart?" replied the man who was now five feet from Hark. Lannia was making noise like she was trying to talk, but Hark kept his focus on the man in front of him.

"Emotion is pushed aside if it interferes with my goals, now leave me alone. I'm not interested in the whole "Take care of your pokemon and they will be your friend forever bull****." I don't want a Pokemon, but I need one for now" replied Hark with a hostile voice.

"I don't plan to leave you alone… I have other plans for you," replied the grinning man with a sinister tone in his voice as he walked up to Hark. A strange energy seemed to form around the strange robed man; this energy was very similar to a physic Pokemon's energy.

Hark's eyes got big as this display of power, and he quickly deployed his blade as he looked the man's dead eyes. This man's eyes were strange but it wasn't due to his powers. Hark suddenly realized this man not only was a psychic but was also blind. Hark felt very uneasy and his entire body had teased up.

"Let me be the first to welcome you to the nightmare realm," said the man's fading voice as Hark's world turned to darkness. Hark tried to fight it but the man's power over his mind was too much. How had he creeped into his head so easily? Then everything went black for Hark.

Opening his eyes for what felt like the first time in a decade Hark looked around, but he couldn't see anything beyond two feet in front of him. He was surrounded by an unnatural darkness that he could reach out and touch and his fingers would disappear into it. He looked around and he was wearing nothing but rags with a robe like belt that held a strange oil lamp that kept the unnatural darkness away. Shaking his head he started to move forward in order to find a way out. The ground was cold and hard with an odd texture to it against his bare feet. Looking down he froze as he realized the ground was rock that was formed into the shape of tormented human faces. 'Where am I?' Thought the boy. Looking at his small hands he then thought, 'Who am I?' He then heard a strange grumbling noise, and the sound of large crawls scraping against stone. The boy froze in fear as he started to smell a foul odor. It was that of rotting fresh… The boy turned and started to run through the darkness, but whatever was making the noise suddenly started to move faster as well. It was chasing him…

Lannia could feel a powerful amount of psychic energy coming from this stranger and consuming her master's mind. She could only watch as Hark collapsed to the ground as he was put into a coma by this stranger. She was unsure what to do, and had no idea what was going on or what this stranger had done.

"You can risk your sanity to try in pull him from the Nightmare… or enjoy your freedom," said the man now facing her with a bone chilling smile. He then added, "If I were you I would pick freedom as he clearly doesn't care at all for you."

Lannia looked at the twitching Hark. He didn't care for her, and would likely abandon her if she was in his situation. She stood there for several minutes before she slowly walked to his side and put a hand on his shoulder and felt his emotions he was filled with fear, despair, pride, and confusion were just the main emotions she felt. She looked up at the stranger and said in her own language, "I will not abandon him… not in this state."

For once the man's smile turned genuine and he said, "He really doesn't deserve you. Look into my eyes and allow me to enter your mind. Unlike him you will be able to exit the Nightmare at will however you can't reenter if you leave. Try to guide him if you dare..." She did as he told her and the world around her started to fade to darkness as he put her into an unnatural sleep.

Lannia looked around in the darkness and couldn't see very far. Looking around she noticed she was different. She looked down and noticed she was much taller. Instead of her "natural" clothing looking like oversized pants she had a long flowing gown. Out of her chest poked a small red crystal which was glowing and keeping away the strange darkness that surrounded her. Lannia smiled as she looked over herself… she was a Gardevoir! Her excitement however ended when she heard the sounds of someone running and the emotion of fear and desperation, and not far behind was something dark and evil. He stopped looking at her new body and started running in the direction of the two…

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Carl Bizarro
The Training Session Ends... Or Does It?

Carl's Team
Spoiler:

As it always has been, the last part of the trek was the longest. At least to Carl. Having his mind focused on the summit only made it harder for him to climb up the rocks that were separating him from there. He did manage to get up a couple of them, but just when the exit of Jagged Pass was in the boy's sight, a huge rock stood in his way. He tried climbing it, but to no avail: his arms were too weak and the ash was not very helpful with getting him a grip. Then, all of a sudden he heard a very familiar voice from beyond the rock.

"Need any help?" the voice said.

Carl instantly recognized who it was, and his eyes sparkled with joy as he looked up at the rock. No way! This can't be! Is that- "F-Felicity? Is that you?" he asked, "What are you doing here?"

"You didn't think I would send you here while I stayed at the hot springs all day, did you?" she replied, "And, besides, it's been, like, a day! I wanted to check on you, how you were doing!"

"I'm...good. I had a...battle, you know" he said, "I lost, but, well, I think Sting got stronger."

"Aww, sorry to hear that. And he probably did!" she said, "Who knows, maybe it could evolve before you know it!" She then grabbed a Pokéball from her belt. "Anyway, what do you say I help you out with this rock over here? I can see it's bringing you some trouble." Carl nodded in response, not saying a word. "Alright, then. Poliwhirl, come out! Rock Smash on that huge rock!"

The Poliwhirl punched the rock and shattered the top, and the rest collapsed near Carl, making it easier for him to reach Felicity. The girl thanked her Pokémon for its good job and retrieved it. As soon as Carl reached her, his best friend gave him a big hug. However, what the boy couldn't see was that she looked somewhat concerned, perhaps even regretful about something. But when she pulled back there was a friendly smile on her face. "Now, what do you say we finally get to Mt. Chimney?"

"S-Sounds like a good idea!" he answered, and both went to the exit of the soot-covered Jagged Pass. Felicity looked at her friend and bit her lower lip, her eyes showing some concern again. I'll stick around some more... But it's gonna hurt so much when we split up, Carl... I'm not even sure if I can do this...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Nylea Dahl

Team
Spoiler:

Stored Pokemon
Spoiler:

"I can understand that. I had a situation with the same concept, although not as big." he smiled "When I was young, I tried broccoli, and hated it. Still today, I can't eat broccoli. My past experience with it made it in-consumable." hearing his words Nylea smiled softly to herself and chuckled shaking her head. "Sure, you went through a rebellious stage, everyone does! Heck, I'm disobeying my mother by going on this journey, ya know? Everyone can make mistakes, and sometimes those mistakes turn into something beautiful, like your daughter for instance." the path got steeper as they neared the top. . "Listen, Nylea, nothing is anybody's fault. Everything..." he paused "Everything happens for a reason."

"My mother made me go on this journey" Nylea said softly glancing at Blaine. "I rebelled because my rich parents didn't let me do anything, they told me to go on this journey to become a Pokemon Breeder so I can take care of Rosa myself and not rely on my parents" Nylea looked around as they reached where the cable car was. "Looks like it's out of order"

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years

Blaine Byron Berk - Chapter 2 - Part 1

Team
Spoiler:

Stored Pokemon
Spoiler:

"My mother made me go on this journey" Blaine caught the glance he sent her. "I rebelled because my rich parents didn't let me do anything, they told me to go on this journey to become a Pokemon Breeder so I can take care of Rosa myself and not rely on my parents." He listened carefully to what she said, chewing his lip softly. He was about speak up when she said, "Looks like it's out of order."

Blaine looked ahead of them and noticed the cable car. "Wow! We've come this far already?" He was pretty amazed. They managed to get around the Jagged Pass without getting attacked by any Pokemon! "Well...That sucks." He sighed. "So, it seems like we're gonna have to head up the pass itself." He gestured his head towards the area. "We may or may not be attacked by Pokemon, but no worries!" He grinned. "I'll protect you." He bowed in a joking sort of way. "Blaine Byron Berk, at your service."​

Years

Aya Ingvar - Chapter Two - Part 1

Aya's Team
Spoiler:

Aya brushed her hair back over her head after a brief gust of wind blew ash over the area she stood from the nearby caldera of Mt. Chimney. She had only one more ledge to climb up, and then it was down the cable car and onwards to the next route of her journey taking her one step closer to obtaining her first badge. Or so she thought.

Aya pulled herself over the steep ledge, walking across the hot craggy ground onto the large plateau that housed the higher end of the cable car. Behind the old, but sturdy looking cement building the last rise in the mountain before the peak of the volcano loomed blowing the odd flurry of volcanic ash over the area. This amazing sight however, was not the first thing that Aya noticed. A growing crowed of restless, disappointed and irritated trainers seemed to be growing inside the plateau. Aya looked around for the source of the irritation, but was unable to see anything past the crowd of people that had formed around the entrance to the cable car.
"Don't tell me…"
"That the cable car is out of order?" a drawling voice said from off to Aya's side.
Aya looked to her left to see a boy slightly older than she dressed in tan cargo pants, a simple grey-black shirt, an orange and blue jacket and a straw hat laying back against one of the few trees in the plateau in the shade with a wide grin on his face. A mismagius hovered behind him and a grovyle dozed on one of the trees branches – Aya assumed they were his.
"That's certainly what I was thinking" she sighed "do you know how long it will be out for?"
"The notice from the staff said it will like take a few days to repair" the unknown boy replied, his grin never faltering "a fair number of folks have decided they'll just take the more treacherous route and just climb down the mountain. Personally I'm more of a go-with-the-flow kind of a guy."
I'll bet…

Aya looked towards the side of Mt. Chimney, her mind pretty much made up the moment she saw another trainer already heading off in the direction she looked.
"I think they have the right idea" Aya laughed, making to head off down the volcano
"Be careful now miss…?"
"Aya, and you are?"
"Name's Tex" he said, still perpetually grinning.
His name's Tex… really?
Aya walked off, past the crowd – feeling somewhat odd as a result of her encounter with overly-friendly Tex.
"I keep running into some strange people on this journey" she muttered to herself as began her climb down Mt. Chimney.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years

Akito Sasaki

Chapter 2.3 - PSP!​

Akito wandered around in circles for nearly an hour. Each time he ended back in the area where the Klefki was buried in the stone. The Klefki was still knocked out but Akito found an overwhelming urge to rescue it. After all who could ignore a Fairy Type Key buried in a stone like that?

Then Akito who was fed up, decided to go sit by the cave's entrance. He rested himself comfortably on a rock. He then began to search his bag. After digging out tons of useless stuff, he eventually found something he didn't know he had.

"Oh yeah, PSP. Time to play 'Metal Gear Solid' " said Akito, loudly while he shouted Woohoos at the top of his voice.

~ ~ ~

[h1][/h1]
[h1][/h1]
[h1][/h1]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Dava Lalonde 2.1

Team
Spoiler:

Geodude had carried Dava until their pursuer had given up. They had together, in silence, walked the last part of the ascent and reached the top by the time the air was dark around them. Instead of pushing on through the night, Dava didn't like darkness and the wilderness after all, she decided that they should stay and sleep near some big trees. She brought Geodude back inside its pokéball, still not sure how to thank it or even what to say after it had rescued her like that, and she took out Prince instead. No matter how mischievous he was, she trusted him better for now.

"Keep watch. If you want to sleep, poke me!" Dava ordered before she put out her flashlight and crept into her isolated sleeping bag, wrapping it up around herself like a Silcoon. Luckily, Hoenn was not cold in the nighttime. Just fresh.

When she woke up, the sun was up since some time. Prince sat at her feet, staring at her. She scolded him for not having awoken her if he had wanted sleep himself, but he didn't reply. Now, Dava's next goal, after some quick breakfast she had packed in her bag, to get to a toilet. She needed to freshen up. She did not like the outdoor life at all! But she was proud of herself, she had survived one night alone in the wild!

After a light hike, they reached the Cable Car Plateau. Without bothering to listen to the crowd of trainers and people who were muttering outside the building, Dava pushed her way through and got inside. Half an hour later, she emerged from a traveler's bathroom, as refreshed and clean as she could be. She had changed her clothes (which Geodude had dirtied) and taken a quick shower. Quite incredible how much could fit inside traveler's bags these days, if you were a girl with some willpower.

As she went to the small (and uncomfortably expensive) shop that was inside the Cable Car building, Dava couldn't help overhear some trainers talking. By the time she realized that what she was hearing was that the Cable Car was out of order, she had turned to stare at the trainers with a gaping mouth. When they saw her and raised their eyebrows, Dava quickly shut her jaw and went on her way.

Outside, she spat out her feelings to an Elekid who didn't have much choice other than to listen to his trainer.

"Out of order! How can they do this? Am I supposed to trek down the mountain myself again if I want any chance to catch up with..."

She stopped mid-sentence. If she wanted to reach Dani, her sister, she couldn't sit around and wait for several days. Dani wouldn't have hesitated to climb down herself. Dava shouldn't either. She wasn't the silly, weak sister. She was the strong, smart one. She would prove it.

"We're going," she told Prince and suddenly started walking past the crowd, towards the winding trail that led between even more treacherous rocks and cliffs than Jagged Pass...

Prince had been ready to electrocute her lightly to make her stop ranting, but when this was not necessary, it was his turn to raise his eyebrows. If he had had them. But he did follow her.

Impossiperiod

The Impossible Period
Years
Cerulean Clarke, 17
Chapter 2.1 - Out of Order?
[Eevee - Anticipation - Tackle, Sand Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes]
--------------------------------------
Cerulean Clarke pulled herself onto a ledge, struggling and grunting the entire way until she was up. She stood, dusted herself off, and released a sigh. She looked over the ledge and to the path from hence she came. Cerulean had faced many a trial and tribulation; the hardest being the many ledges she had to climb just to make it to the plateau that the lift was on. She had lost sight of any trainers that she had resolved to follow, they were all too quick for her, all more determined than her - she had decided.

Cerulean unhooked the only pokeball on her waist. "Come on out, Eevee," she chimed meerily despite her situation. The Eevee emerged from the ball in a flash of color before it chimed in an equally happy tone, unknowing of what its trainer had been through while it was enclosed in the comfort of the pokeball. Cerulean gazed across the plateau to the grouping of people near an obscure object. She walked towards them, her heart sinking more and more as she heard "out of order!" in a stark protest. "Oh no," she muttered under her breath, clutching the strap of her satchel as she got closer to the angry crowd.

"What's going on?" she asked a person as she approached.

"The lift's down," the woman snapped.

Cerulean made a face of shock. She had did nothing to harm this woman but still she was as angry as ever. "H-how're we suppose to get across then?" Cerulean stammered.

"Heck if I know, find your own way." Cerulean inspected the woman, the pokeballs strapped to her belt told that she was a trainer. The blue haired girl only hoped that the woman's Pokemon weren't treated with such coldness.

Cerulean Clarke backed away from the woman to stand awkwardly out of place meters away from the disgruntled group. "Hey!" someone shouted her way causing her to jump, frightened. Eevee turned towards the approacher and bared her fangs, emitting a high pitched growl.

"Eevee!" the trainer chided. The pokemon glanced to its trainer with big brown eyes before softening her expression and moving towards Cerulean to nuzzle her stockings, seeking forgiveness. "What's it you want, mister?" Cerulean asked the approaching man, disregarding her Pokemon companion.

The man smiled. "I was going to tell you that most of the other trainers, like yourself, are taking the dangerous way down the mountain. Down there." He pointed past the lift towards disappearing figures of people; trainers were taking that dangerous across the mountain side.

"That's a long way..." Cerulean muttered, more to herself than the man as she took in the potential path.

"Yeah, it is. But it's also the only way to go," the man said, almost too lax for Cerulean to handle.

Cerulean sighed. "Very well. Let's go Eevee," she said, patting her thigh for Eevee to follow. "Oh, and thanks, mister!"

"The name's Tex!"

"Thanks Tex!"

Cerulean returned Eevee to her pokeball and made way for the trail. She dropped down a shallow ledge and emitted another sigh as the trail seemed to go on and on forever. Again, she resolved to following the silhouettes in the ash that were other trainers.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Carl Bizarro
Chapter 2.1
Time to Climb Down!

Carl's Team
Spoiler:

Carl had finally reached Mt. Chimney. His best friend Felicity walked by his side, looking around the scenery. Before them the huge mountain that led to the volcano's fiery crater stood majestically, and nearby there was a line of people that looked annoyed. Carl followed the line with his eyes, and saw that it led to a small building which had some cables coming out of it. "I wonder what's that fuss all about." he said. "Yeah. It's odd..." Felicity said, "Let's take a look." With that both of them walked over casually the last one in line. It was a young boy, in his early teens, that was somewhat fidgety. Felicity knew about her friend's shyness, and instantly knew that she would be the one to do the talking.

"Hi there." she said, "Um, do you know what's going on?"

"Yeah..." the boy said, avoiding eye contact, "The cable car is out of order. I don't know when it will be working again."

"I see... Well, thanks!" she said, and walked away from the line.

"Well, this is inconvenient..." Carl commented, "What do you think we should do?"

"I don't know." Felicity said, and looked around for an answer. Many people around were setting up camp in the hot, rocky ground, others were making their way back to Jagged Pass to return to Lavaridge. The answer to Carl's question came to Felicity's head when a man from the line suddenly left and started to head for where the cable car would take them. Felicity looked in that direction, and quite a whole lot of people were opting for that. The hike down Mt. Chimney looked more dangerous than the trek up Jagged Pass, but Felicity was up for it. However, she wasn't sure if her friend was up for it. "Many people are climbing down the volcano. It looks rough, but I think we can handle it. What do you say?"

Carl smiled and nodded. "Okay. I'll go." he said happily. "It does look rough, but Sting and I have gotten stronger while climbing up Jagged Pass! I could even catch a new Pokémon there! But only if you stick with me."

"Of course I'm sticking with you, dummy!" she replied, "There's no way I'm letting you climb down this huge blazing mountain with only a Weedle!"

Carl and Felicity then headed over in that direction. Their climb down Mt. Chimney would begin shortly.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Akito, Aya & Dava - Mt. Chimney
joint post by Kanea, gimmepie & Adventure

Aya's Team
Spoiler:

DAVA's Team
Spoiler:

Dava was really careful when she walked the mountaineous terrain now. She did not want to get her clothes dirty AGAIN. Elekid jumped on cliffs beside her, but suddenly he froze and stared ahead.

"What is it, Prince?" Dava asked, worried that the vicious wild Geodude had caught up with them or something. But Prince pointed and Dava followed his finger with her gaze.

It was a young man, tall, seemingly strong and ruggedly handsome. At least in Dava's eyes, where she was an alone girl in a bothersome landscape. He could help, she was sure!

"Oh, hello!" she called out in a sing-song voice, turning on her charm as she approached smiling. Elekid rolled his eyes and only approached slowly.

"I seem to be lost," Dava said when she got closer to the entrance to the cave where Akito was sitting with his PSP. She ignored the fact that he was playing games or something. "Would you mind pointing me in the direction of Mauville City?"

Akito seemed to suddenly wake up from hibernation he quickly put away his PSP with an embarassed look on his face.

"Sorry. I was a bit too absorbed in my game. And actually I myself am lost. Name's Akito by the way. Maybe we could go along together for a brief moment?" replied Akito, seeming totally oblivious to Dava's sudden show of charm.

"Oh," Dava said, but her smile didn't falter. It wasn't like she was actually lost. She just wanted a reason to make him come with her, since she wanted to avoid more unpleasant encounters with wild pokémon. So his proposal fit her perfectly!

"That sounds very nice, let's go together towards Mauville!" she chirped. "Who might you be? My name is Dava and this here is Prince." She gestured towards the somewhat sourly Elekid that wobbled up to the humans.

"Name;s Akito nice to meet you Dava!" said Akito getting up finally.

Suddenly, Prince's stare shifted and he looked curious rather than sour. He had noticed the trapped Klefki, and walked up to it in slight confusion.

Aya continued to travel carefully downwards, she was in a difficult spot at this point and didn't want to fall down a cliff. It was with a sigh of relief that she got her feet on a flat patch of the rugged ground again.
"Whose idea was this again?" she queried, not actually talking to anyone in particular, as she proceded to continue her descent until she found herself on another plateau - one that was already occupied.

She surveyed it quickly, taking note of the two people already there. A young woman with an elekid, a boy with a video game addiction and a klefki trapped in some rubble - that the group seemed to be more or less ignoring.

"I don't suppose anyone is going to let that klefki out?" she chimed in.

Dava spun around at the sound of the new voice. Prince, standing just beside the Klefki in question, put his hands on his hips (does he even have hips though?) and nodded in Aya's direction.

"That Klefki tried to attack me so my Numel sent him spiralling into the rock." replied Akito to Dava.

He then heard Aya's voice and turned back. He noticed a girl with with an average height of about 5'5 feet.

'Sorry didn't notice you there. I guess I can break that Klefki free with my Heracross." said Akito, getting a tiny bit intimidated by the number of females around him.

Dava glanced at the new girl neutrally. She never automatically liked other girls; there was always a risk that they would try to seem more beautiful and clever than her. And she hated that. But she was well behaved enough to not act mean before she had the time to properly judge her competition.

Akito sent out Hercules and ordered, "Okay, hercules use buleet Seed and free that klefki from the rubble."

"Wow, genius." thought Hercules before he launched a series of five seeds to free the Klefki.

The Klefki managed to break free, withh some effort after Hercules' assistance. It glanced a cautiously at Akito, before floating away.

"Hey, are we just going to let it leave like that? Shouldn't someone, like... capture it?" Dava couldn't help saying. She was under the impression still that trainers tried to capture anything they could.

"I don't think I'll get along well with that thing. It would have probably starved to death, if not for one of you'll coming. Anyway what the heck do klefki eat?" Akito wondered.

Dava was at loss for words for a moment. She hadn't expected the food to be a reason for a trainer not to capture a pokémon. Now that she thought about it... What did pokémon eat? She had just given Prince some of her own food this morning, and Geodude hadn't wanted any and seemed to want to gnaw on some rocks instead.

"I actually have no idea," she admitted. "Well, maybe it was for the best then. Should we get a move on?"

"I think we should but what about her?" asked Akito motioning towards Aya.

Dava froze for a second but realized that she would be forced to acknowledge this new girl after all. She turned towards her and raised her eyebrows as if asking her what she thought herself.

Akito looked behind and the girl seemed to be standing at the entrance of the cave silently.

"So you coming?" asked Akito.

Aya couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at how blunt the boy was, and she took note of the poorly veiled looks given to her by the woman.
"I don't see why I couldn't stick around with you guys for a while, travelling in a group until we're all used to this terrain seems like a pretty good idea actually."

"Well, that's decided then. We'll stick together, at least until we reach Mauville City." Akito blurted out. He however did notice the raised eyebrow of the new girl.

He ignored it however and asked, "What's your name by the way? I'm Akito and this is Dava."

"Oh right, I completely forgot to introduce myself - normally I'm not so forgetful. I'm Aya, nice to meet you. What are your pokemon's names, since they're out and about?" Aya smiled politley at the duo, she didn't want to make any enemies.

"Well this is Hercules, my Heracross. he's my first pokemon. Also, i have a Numel called Vulcan. He's a bit tired from his battle with the Klefki so he's resting." he replied to the girl's question. He still felt nervous being the only man in the group.

"Pretty appropriate names I think. I have an axew named Ladon and a teddiursa named Grizzly. They're both resting for the time being though." Aya approached the elekid kneeling down at the rather surly looking electric type "and who might you be?"

Prince smiled and let his horns spark a little, as if he wanted to seem cool to this new girl. Maybe just to piss off Dava.

"That's Prince. He's a bit of a jerk now and then, but he's pretty strong," Dava replied in his place. She continued, since Akito had done it already, "and I also have a Geodude who's more of the silent type. His name is... Duke." She was kind of proud for coming up with that out of the blue, but Akito and Aya didn't need to know that.

She was still wary, but wouldn't let it show. Instead, Dava let on a calm smile towards the other girl. "Shall we go then? Akito, did this cave lead somewhere or should we continue in another direction?"

"I got lost in this cave, so I stopped for a bit. As far as I know you just land up in the same place." replied Akito.

Akito meanwhile thought about the two girls. Dava seemed to be cheerful and happy but he could make out that Aya thought he was a dud."Shall we be on our way ladies?" questioned Akito.​

Back