• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Red: The Hard Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaya0

は真優勝
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
I could be a beta tester; I've done it for hacks in the past.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Oh. My. GOD!!! My name's in the thread!! Thank you so much!! I would've played the beta earlier, but I was on a road trip. I'll go through everything and make the best team ever(probably modeling it of my ingame trainer's team :P).

EDIT: Could you change the trainer name on my guy to William? It sounds much more gentleman-like.

EDIT EDIT: The optional battle with rival on route 23 is unchanged. Just so you know.

Last edited:

Super Red

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 5, 2011
I like it. Great job. I have full support for this hack. I'll be looking forward for more beta versions and most importantly the final version!

Also, I have an idea for a trainer. I will PM you the details.

Last edited:

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
Years
Yeah, I would like to know how to get a custom trainer on there as well. Do we have to finish the current beta? Or something like that? Just curious.
And if I do manage to get a character in here is what I like it to be:

Cool Trainer Quinn
Pokemon: Seadra Level 23, Swellow Level 22, Raichu Level 23

and....(If I'm allowed to do a rematch thingy)

Cool Trainer Quinn
Pokemon: Kingdra Level 44, Swellow Level 44, Raichu Level 44

and I'll download it now

Sorry. It thought I posted it twice for some reason. and the trainer would be [Insert Male Symbol Here] Male

Last edited:

Super Red

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 5, 2011
Is it possible for my Custom Trainer to be edited? If it is, can you switch Zangoose with Blastoise and Typhlosion with Sceptile? My Trainer is Pokemon Trainer Collin and he should be on Victory Road or Route 11, depending on where you chose to put him.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
As I told you once before, this is probably the best 'FR enchancement' type of hack in this Showcase. I hope you finish it and when you do, then I'll play it. (yeah, I have faith that you WILL finish this)

I have some jotted downs some ideas that could add to the story/gameplay of FR from when I was experimenting with a 386 spin-off, so let me know if you'd like me to send you them through a PM.

Best of luck with this one.

blue

gucci
Years
Is it possible for my Custom Trainer to be edited? If it is, can you switch Zangoose with Blastoise and Typhlosion with Sceptile? My Trainer is Pokemon Trainer Collin and he should be on Victory Road or Route 11, depending on where you chose to put him.

Yeah, that's fine just PM me the details so that when Im inputting the trainers I can just go over to my PMS and get the details, thanks and it will most probally be Victory Road.

As I told you once before, this is probably the best 'FR enchancement' type of hack in this Showcase. I hope you finish it and when you do, then I'll play it. (yeah, I have faith that you WILL finish this)

I have some jotted downs some ideas that could add to the story/gameplay of FR from when I was experimenting with a 386 spin-off, so let me know if you'd like me to send you them through a PM.

Best of luck with this one.

Thanks, that really does mean alot! and you're faith is correct because I do plan to finish this, I'm already upto the 4th Gym so I'm nearly half way and it's becoming popular so I do plan to carry on. Also yes please do, I'm always open to new ideas into making the game better, thank-you!

Last edited:

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
Why does Eevee evolve into Umbreon at 55 but it evolves into espeon using the sun stone. I would rather it evolve with the moon stone for Umbreon.

blue

gucci
Years
So it's different, having Umbreon evolve via a Moon Stone is easy. The majority of people choose Umbreon over Espeon and level 55 is a decent level for a good Pokémon, besides you obtain the Sun Stone much later in the game rather than the Moon.

I'm resuming work on the hack, hopefully I should be releasing the next Beta sometime next week which will go upto the 5th/6th Gym. I haven't worked on it for quite some time.. about a month so I'll have to get caught up and I will start to insert the custom trainers just make sure you have PM'ed me the details, thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back